Dude having a wank in the cubicle next to me today.

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
daggers

Re: Dude having a wank in the cubicle next to me today.

Postby daggers » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 pm

my dog wee'd on the floor in the kitchen today
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:48 pm

i hate toilets, gimme a spade and a hidden spot of dirt any day.

ive cut the sleeves off my shirt to wipe in mickey dees when there was no tp.

erinfection

Postby erinfection » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 pm

A dude I know in New Plymouth climbed Paritutu, then was busting to have a shit. Shat off the side of Paritutu, was halfway through when a family turned up with young children on an outing.
BLUEPOWERADE wrote:If you havent set a brown eel free you havent lived.

erinfection

Postby erinfection » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Actually, if I was wanking off in a toilet cubicle I would be really offended if someone took a shit in the stall next to me.
BLUEPOWERADE wrote:If you havent set a brown eel free you havent lived.

CowzOr

Postby CowzOr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:06 am

My boss used to go and smash one out when I worked in a bakery. He'd always disappear about 5am for 15 minutes into the toilet and it's be all jizz bubbley in the water after he'd been in there.

Was in a queue in an airport toilet block once (just off the plane, big line up). Someone in a cubicle flushed, din't come out of the stall, and brown water started coming out from under the cubicle door and heading straight for the line of people waiting .. everyone kept edging back so they wouldn't lose their place in line but the brown shitty piss water kept coming and shortly there was a conga line of people scrambling to get out of the toielts before they got swept away
general wrote:one alternative to democracy is listening to a lunatic like blair ranting out about "real freedom" like an incoherent brain-damaged drunk.

cool guy69 wrote:mods please sticky this thread

kimura

Postby kimura » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:52 am

daggers wrote:my dog wee'd on the floor in the kitchen today

So thanks to provide it

refusing

Postby refusing » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 pm

didnt read the thread but on the same topic i had a bad ass mast on a bus to akl the other day

shit was dope

10/10

martyrdamn

Postby martyrdamn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 pm

refusing wrote:i had a bad ass mast on a bus to akl the other day

refusing wrote:i had a bad ass mast on a bus

refusing wrote:i had a bad ass mast

refusing wrote:a bad ass mast

refusing wrote:ass mast

QUEER.

sam-antha

Postby sam-antha » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:28 pm

:lol:
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts.

kimura

Postby kimura » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 pm

It would actually be worse if you did a shit in the long haul bus toilet haha.

A few years back I was on a bus to welly and while we stopped at a rest point someone must of droped a bomb, the bus driver actually demanded that the person own up...but no one did. :(

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 am

Last night (Norway time) I dreamt that I was in a public toilet taking a shit and no matter how much I wiped my ass, it was still covered in shit. It was like perpetual ass wiping. Made worse by the fact that I was in a major hurry to get somewhere and my mates kept asking how long I'd be. Meanwhile I'm sitting on the shitter shitting myself coz there seems to be an endless amount of shit round my ring and a finite amount of shitter paper.
I think it's lint.

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:09 am

6x Shits in one post. nice work!
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

i was at this party with this guy i'd just started hooking up with in ireland, and we found some fucking nice sticky golden hash, so rolled up and started our journey home. found an abandoned house and tried to break in with no success, so went round the back and to check out the over grown garden. needed to piss so popped a squat in this shrubbery, holding onto a branch for leverage (was shitfaced as). branch broke mid stream, and i fell backwards, covering myself in weeze. hoping my hookup wouldnt notice the piss all over me we carried on towards home, sidetracking down bushy path to the river. stood in a fucking massive pile of stinkin rotten dogshite. destroyed my high-tops in one fowl blow, got all over my legs, socks and trousers. took off my socks n sneakers and set them alight. carried on back to my house barefoot, covered in shit and piss. got home and the guy said 'ummm i'll be right back i'll just got get some smokes n crisps'. i was thinking yeah yeah yeah, nice out buddy, and fair enough, im pretty fucking revolting right now. but he did come back and we ended up together for 2 years.
the end.
:angel:
Last edited by Window Licker on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toothbrush

Postby toothbrush » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 pm

its real hard to wank in a cubicle when there is someone farting real loud or, even worse, listening in. instant chub killer.

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:47 pm

^ you burnt your shoes because you got dog shit on them? 8O
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: they were all fucked up anyways, ripped to shit, being held together by duct tape, and it was HEAPS of shit. and they didnt actually burn very well. the whole thing was one epic fail after another. :lol:

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:28 pm

resulting in a decent story. well worth it then
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Barrel Of Death

Postby Barrel Of Death » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Duct tape up an asshole thats busting and have it shit violently
Yo MUDA FUCK YO!!!

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:46 pm

^ I LOL'd
I think it's lint.

garyasfulla

Postby garyasfulla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Red_switch wrote:Last night (Norway time) I dreamt that I was in a public toilet taking a shit and no matter how much I wiped my ass, it was still covered in shit. It was like perpetual ass wiping. Made worse by the fact that I was in a major hurry to get somewhere and my mates kept asking how long I'd be. Meanwhile I'm sitting on the shitter shitting myself coz there seems to be an endless amount of shit round my ring and a finite amount of shitter paper.

Worse time - had a dream that I needed to take a shit real bad, Then dreamt I shat my pants on a couch while trying to sleep, then dreamt i woke up and took a shit in the washing machine, then woke up and realised I was only dreaming the first one. Beers as.
Last edited by garyasfulla on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 pm

hahahahaha

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Dave Gobblyn wrote:Image

not on my watch.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:10 pm

bump for lol
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

buckton

Postby buckton » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:46 pm

sweet shitting/wanking thread.
Last edited by buckton on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

donvito

Postby donvito » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:19 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:once i was taking a shit in the welly library toilets, and there was some 'if you want a good time' type shit with a phone number on the wall, i was bored and had just topped up so i sent the dude a text, thinking it wouyld be good for a laugh, something like 'sup man, getting lots of cock?' dude replys instantly 'what floor are you on? im on my way up'

never shat so fast in my life.

i laughed out loud so hard, well done.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 pm

one other time i was parked up at a popular session spot, (beach road, matua) reading a book, i was living off mates couches and shit, so i had driven there to kinda get outta peoples hair you know, and anyway im reading away and i see this maori dude in a beanie with a bushy moustache pop his head around the corner of the toilet block, he looked kinda like cheech marin or billy T, he just popped his head around real fast like he didnt think he would be seen, that was weird and a wee bit dodgy, oh well...
a few mins later he walks out from the toilet block along the path in front of where im parked, and hes whistling, 'nonchalantly' but the most forced way possible, the tuneless 'tune' that goes 'doot de doo, doot de doo' he gets past my car and behind a tree and immediately walks back still doing this unbelievably awful casual act, im just staring at him now going wtf?....
he stops suddenly and looks over at me doing the worst 'oh i didnt see you there!' look ive ever seen, and hurries over to the car as if im an old pal...
i think 'here we go', fully expecting him to try and sell me a shit tinny, which i didnt want, and thats what it seemed like when he said "got any skins bro?"
"nah", i sez, "dont smoke, but il just have a look in my glovebox"(i had given up for a while at this stage)
upon opening the glovebox a loose stack of various condoms that a girl i had been fucking had scored from the STD clinic came tumbling out(fuck i hated that glovebox), i heard a sharp intake of breath, and sensed his excitement as he said:

"bro, do you wanna blowjob?"

i was taken completely by surprise, i had not expected anything of the kind, and i stammered "uh no thanx man"
look of fear crossed his face and skulked away quicker than i got out of the library toilets in the other story, i was thoroughly buzzed out and left too, i saw him drive off and later saw his car at a house that i had actually seen on trademe advertising for 'gay friendly' flatmates a few days before, i went to a friends house and told her and her boyfriend, he actually got mad about it and was saying "im sorry you had that happen to you"
which was odd cos it didnt make me angry, just fucking weirded out, it is pretty gross tho, and that kinda shit does go some way to justifying why so many cunts hate homos, what struck me was how scared he became in an instant, the dude didnt seem very bright either... all in all, euack.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

donvito

Postby donvito » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:05 pm

oh my lol

hitching to tauranga this dude picked me up south african hiker 3 quarter camo pants all pockets FULL hiking boots hairy legs jesus anyway he asked me if ive ever been sucked off by a bloke, when i said no he asked if i wanted to be sucked off by a bloke and i burst into laughter and he got so upset i asked to get out of his car as soon as we got to the nearest town and he let me out.

cool story.

Cosmo Kramer

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:hat glovebox), i heard a sharp intake of breath, and sensed his excitement as he said:

"bro, do you wanna blowjob?"

i was taken completely by surprise, i had not expected anything of the kind, and i stammered "uh no thanx man"

wait....so you thought about it first? like you considered it?

because from what you said...you said "um" first

:baton:
Kramer Murphy and Associates

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

to tell the truth i missed out the part where he raped me in every hole, even my ears, and even tho it hurt and i was crying i secretly started to enjoy it and that made it even worse and now youve brought it all back again!

why did you have tyo keep digging chris?
why couldnt you just leave well enough alone?
im gunna have to punish myself for being a dirty homo by nailing my dick to a block of wood, again !!!

donvito

Postby donvito » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:to tell the truth i missed out the part where he raped me in every hole, even my ears, and even tho it hurt and i was crying i secretly started to enjoy it and that made it even worse and now youve brought it all back again!

why did you have tyo keep digging chris?
why couldnt you just leave well enough alone?
im gunna have to punish myself for being a dirty homo by nailing my dick to a block of wood, again !!!

i laughed so hard out loud i choked

Return to “Reviews”