Sam's band

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
dave-brown

Sam's band

Postby dave-brown » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:23 pm

I saw them last night. They were pretty good. Good vocals sam. I hope you get a pie in Castlemaine.
Jolly good

Dead Kid

Re: Sam's band

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:43 pm

Keeping the Dorkland ponk ticking over 0X

Category
How-to & Style

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:26 pm

You never gave my band a Punkas review you cunt.

*runs away crying*
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:57 pm

I tell ya what. You come play Melbourne, give me a door spot. And il write somewhere between 1 and 10 sentances regarding my opinions on your musical performance. I'm sure the 6 other people who use this blog site will be hanging on my every word, which will potentially boost your record sales by somewhere between 0 and 6. Also can u play the Footscray Hotel as their beers are reasonably priced . I played $13.20 for a pint at the Tote lastnight. What the actual fuck. My cab fare.home was only just more than that. Fuckin hipster wank. Fuck the tote.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:41 pm

I was quite intoxicated last night and for some reason thought that this was one of Dead Kid’s posts, who actually has seen my band.

Don’t know if we’d be to your tastes. We pretty much sound like what you’d expect three 40 something bogans to sound like. Our newer stuff is heavier and sounds kind of like the Melvins.

$13.20 is fucking outrageous for a beer. Australian beer prices suck. I would have rioted or at least made a series of passive-aggressive remarks about it.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Reviews”