Do you want SOB SOC banned?

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!

Ban SOB SOC

Poll ended at Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:11 pm

YES
67%
NO
33%

Total votes: 12

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Do you want SOB SOC banned?

Postby PertHJ » Mon May 27, 2019 6:11 pm

VOTE
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

mmmm....good crack

Re: Do you want SOB SOC banned?

Postby mmmm....good crack » Mon May 27, 2019 6:34 pm

shitting up the threads too much tbh

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon May 27, 2019 7:11 pm

In his kitten name thread he said:
Sob Soc wrote:This will be my last thread on Punkas.

...and it took him less than 24 hours to fuck up on that promise. He was funny for a while I guess. Bye.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Mon May 27, 2019 7:43 pm

Go ahead and ban me with the least grace imaginable, then I will descend into the unheard of underworld.
Last edited by Sob Soc on Tue May 28, 2019 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dubpunker

Postby Dubpunker » Tue May 28, 2019 2:38 am

I have considered the following:
I spend (donation) 0,10 Euro for every upcoming post from sobsoc for Greenpeace.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Tue May 28, 2019 1:42 pm

Not a bad ploy andy.... but fuck green peace. Im with the french... blow up their boats... because they keep hasseling me at the train station for money. Oh yeah nah im also for banning soggy socks. Free speech and anarchism will never work in a world full of recluse numpties posting bollox online. I like my nonsense delivered with a slight degree of relevance and relatability, where as this Sub Soc makes less sense than that fruit loop who hires out a band room on Bond st bridge. Man he was weird. Probably still is. We got bannrd from their as he accused our drummer of pooin in a bucket in the hallway. Josh swears to thisbday he never done it. Bloody nutbar. Do u think he is Sub soc? Maybe. Either way ban him.... and fuck green peace, and the french too actually.

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Tue May 28, 2019 2:40 pm

Oh man I’d forgotten about that guy, he was nuts. Bucket on Bond street, great song, go write is Dave

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Tue May 28, 2019 4:00 pm

PertHJ wrote:Oh man I’d forgotten about that guy, he was nuts. Bucket on Bond street, great song, go write is Dave

Lol well I am jamming with a new band tonight but unfortunately I have poured all my creative energy into a a song about pauline hansons fish and chip shop.
You live on Auckland pert. Go round and shit in a bucket out the front of his house for old times sake. Leavr a note sayig From the Ferndale Strangler

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Tue May 28, 2019 5:10 pm

I suppose I have a disinterestedness of whether I'm banned or not, so don't pay much attention to what people think of my personage. I'm surprised you took my separatist posts incredibly seriously. I suppose even in the punk world there are codes of conduct and behavioural expectations present, which is sad.
Last edited by Sob Soc on Tue May 28, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue May 28, 2019 5:13 pm

yes, nothing of value there, amusement passed quickly
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

spazgrinder

Postby spazgrinder » Wed May 29, 2019 2:12 am

All you hillary voters need a flu jab and tax hike. Sob is the best thing to happen here since the great " Wanking - men only please " thread...yep thats how it reads. Free Sobibor! maybe someone will post their morning dump to reinvigorate this mecca of intellectual free thinking.
vote ban....fuck off.

electrodes@Uranus.co.fuckoff

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Wed May 29, 2019 11:05 am

Lol conraversial. I like it. But stil. Ban him

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Wed May 29, 2019 12:08 pm

And I thought I was the Nazi on this website. Looks like the 'anarchists' are more nazi than me. Dave is subjecting us to his hate speech with his 'blow up french boats' statement, maybe you would be more at home at stormfront dave you nazi. Maybe Dave needs to be banned for inciting violence against the French.

Free Sobibor you nazi fucks!!
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Wed May 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Enciting hatred against the french isnt really grounds to assume one is being xenophobic, more just repesents the fact the individual has been to france.

Although I am thankful for their cheese and several fantastic Oi! Bands. I am conflicted.

Much like this thread. I guess it lies in the hands of those with the power. You are essentially Donald Trump in this scenario pert. Deport? Build a wall? Ban from punkas?

MAKE PUNKAS GREAT AGAIN!!!

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Wed May 29, 2019 3:21 pm

Voting=NAZI's

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Thu May 30, 2019 4:48 pm

My prolonged whinging over the crude social system (crude SS) we live under will be a complete tactical surprise for those not living the punk lifestyle. Possibly persistent affairs of the mainstream will end abruptly as a result of this final thread I will endeavour to post on.

Banning me will largely depend on whether you like my latest version of http://www.oytcho-visha.com , which is still in its nascent stage and hasn't adopted any popularity status as yet. I also have another website: http://www.tolich-toggle.com.

Those that ban me will be embalmed and mummified in a lame left-wing regime immediately. Not very uplifting due to the range of measures currently oppressing us already.

Thanks Spazgrinder and Nazi Scum for your show of support.

Sob Soc
Last edited by Sob Soc on Fri May 31, 2019 10:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Thu May 30, 2019 11:55 pm

Oi nazi scum and spazz grinder mcgee. The two frontiersmen on the #savesoggysocks campaign. Tell me that your toe nails didnt curl upon the reading of that last post. That is the kind of dribble you condone and support. You are the type of folk thst allow Alex Jones to exist with your far too literal take freedom of speech.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Thu May 30, 2019 11:58 pm

Punkas would work more efficiently and happily under a dictatorship I feel. Pert, you are now to be known as Rupert Stalin. Please send Subwaysocks to the Gulags... and you may as well collectivise Ukrainian farms while youre at it. Those serfs dunno whats good for em

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Fri May 31, 2019 10:29 am

Those that architect my demise will pay for it. Banning me is a stupid manoeuvre. It is only the phonies and queers who would want me banned.

Max

Postby Max » Fri May 31, 2019 1:47 pm

Plus the trains need to run on time.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Fri May 31, 2019 10:59 pm

Sob Soc wrote: It is only the phonies and queers who would want me banned.

Maybe post complaints about your mistreatment in here... viewforum.php?f=10

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:46 am

I suppose I better say goodbye to everybody since I will be banned from Monday onwards. I feel like I'm being punished for my impulsive rants, which have become concentrated with enormous power on my sites. The voting poll done by the moderator of this forum has put up a voting poll at the beginning of this thread to vote whether I will be banned or not. Things aren't look to flash for me so far.

Bye everybody

Sob Soc

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:48 am

bye

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:53 am

Sob Soc wrote:I feel like I'm being punished for my impulsive rants

It's not because they're impulsive. It's because they're inscrutable nonsense. It equally feels like your rants are punishing us. It's like a community fridge and you keep filling it up with silverbeet. We've got too much silverbeet so stop bringing more. The door is closed to silverbeet.

Also, the spam. There's no valid reason for having 7 topics on Oytcho-Visha in the Current Affairs section alone. If I was a moderator I would've merged them or deleted all except the first. The way a thread on a particular topic works is that you can keep adding to it...
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:56 pm

Not in any way did I intend to create a spam campaign. It was more rhetoric impoverished of realism which contained no human sociality in order to create a cultural evolution.

P.S: Spamming is associated with fiscal benefits, which I'm not trying to gain, so you can't accuse me of spamming.

spazgrinder

Postby spazgrinder » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Sob Soc wrote:Not in any way did I intend to create a spam campaign. It was more rhetoric impoverished of realism which contained no human sociality in order to create a cultural evolution.

P.S: Spamming is associated with fiscal benefits, which I'm not trying to gain, so you can't accuse me of spamming.

i think you want to be banned so you can revel in your vicimization ritual with who ever is payed to listen to your ego elevating pseudo intellectual monkey shite. remember this your being banned because you have pissed off a moderator on an internet forum not because punkas is not ready for your supposed hyper factual social observations. learn the difference

electrodes@Uranus.co.fuckoff

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:58 am

Dead Kid wrote: It's like a community fridge and you keep filling it up with silverbeet. We've got too much silverbeet so stop bringing more. The door is closed to silverbeet.

I liked this little analogy. It made me chuckle

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:24 pm

I'm not trying to overload anybody's fridge. I deem it to be a development and elaboration of my original schemes which have assumed a variety of configurations altogether to create a magnum opus without any conditions, rules or expectations, and without any gesture of governance.

I aspire to a dismissive attitude towards the status quo in all manner described.

Hooliganism and so forth is a satisfactory account of my works. The further away from authorities the better your gallery of creaturely comforts will be.
Last edited by Sob Soc on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:47 pm

You need to get laid dude

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:18 pm

All I am doing is searching for the fine life to cling to which is not recommended for children.

Return to “Current Affairs”