Anti SJW thread and/or alt right neo nazis

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
General Mutante

Re: Anti SJW thread and/or alt right neo nazis

Postby General Mutante » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:15 am

I judiciously applied a beer bottle to one of the feral inbred Nazis you only find in parts of Christchurch for attacking my mate on our own fucking front lawn circa ‘97 or ‘98. I’d actually had previous dealings with him going right back to primary school. He was already a pointlessly violent piece of shit when he was eight years old.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:13 am

I've been fortunate enough that the only nazis I've had to deal with irl have been at shows where there's been plenty of people willing to jump in ahead of me.
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts. Bring on the hate. SACRIFICE THE GOLDEN CHILD!

akaxo wrote:if metal isn't elitist it is false

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Subcide wrote:
9seconds wrote:antifa is an activity not an organisation you dunce

That's not what it says here fuckknuckle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Regardless, it doesn't change my point. Antfa has gone from something that should be respected, to a pathetic joke.

thats pretty much exactly what it says there
"Look how happy he is"

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:55 am

'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

Max

Postby Max » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:30 am

Subcide wrote:What about these cunts?

http://www.noted.co.nz/currently/social ... w-zealand/

Some excellent trolling opportunities to be had. Set up a gmail, tell them the Aryan race is under threat and let the lulz begin.

https://www.dominion-movement.com/join-us/

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:38 pm

I dunno that I'd wanna poke the 4chan computer geek era of fash. Pining for the old days when it was just the mentally ill playing dress-up in the street...
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:03 am

As I was saying, Antifa have become a joke that selects easy soft targets instead or real racists. I’ve seen some fairly mainstream metalheads, who are otherwise oposed to racism, now openly saying “FUCK ANTIFA!”

'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:47 pm

Poor Taake, who would have thought painting a swastika onto your chest whilst performing in Germany would get you labelled as a Nazi.

Thoughts and prayers xoxoxo.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:46 pm

xCaptainx wrote:Poor Taake, who would have thought painting a swastika onto your chest whilst performing in Germany would get you labelled as a Nazi.

Fuck off Ross!

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:46 pm

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:01 pm

fuck youre stupid
"Look how happy he is"

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:10 pm

9seconds wrote:fuck youre stupid

Fuck you're a negative Aspergers asshole

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:01 pm

I'm yet to see anything come out that tries to clarify what appears to be going on here. I can only assume it is as ridiculous as it looks.
Dead Kid wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLRBodKsgTA

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:05 pm

Another Antfa fail

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:55 pm

One of those shitty dating apps bans gun photos: https://imgur.com/a/v3uqP

Personally I'd rather know if someone likes to flaunt guns before I start dating them!

Max

Postby Max » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:07 pm

This thread is making me want to dress in all black and disrupt an extreme metal gig. "We're not fascists, we're just proud of our Nordic heritage". Whatever, fuck off.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 pm

Max wrote:This thread is making me want to dress in all black and disrupt an extreme metal gig. "We're not fascists, we're just proud of our Nordic heritage". Whatever, fuck off.

Go on then

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:48 pm

xCaptainx wrote:Poor Taake, who would have thought painting a swastika onto your chest whilst performing in Germany would get you labelled as a Nazi.

You were in this band eh Ross?

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:55 pm

that was already fairly thoroughly discussed where you took the quote from.

tho maybe everyone has blocked you
"Look how happy he is"

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm

9seconds wrote:that was already fairly thoroughly discussed where you took the quote from.

tho maybe everyone has blocked you

Who are you talking to and what about?

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Yeah, I was. There's already quite a large thread in the music section about that from 6 years ago, you should go check it out.

Assuming the broken link is to the shirt? Which is actually pro feminism and anti patriarchy. I can understand why you don't get that.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:09 pm

im not sure anyone agrees with that ross, but yeh ribley, i meant you and about that hideous shirt.
"Look how happy he is"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:00 pm

This shitheap needs more anti alt-right stuff to restore the balance. Someone's view on why the US is so touchy about metal bands resembling anything remotely fascist:

We can't keep going the way things are going. The far right and other racist hatemongers have it too good now with a real racist incompetent moron in the White House and a GOP with not a single pubie on any of their tiny balls, as they take millions from the NRA terrorists and let kids and people die. It's gotten so bad that when there is a party majority turnover in D.C. and meaningful gun control laws are considered, there will be an enormous amount of domestic terrorism at the hands of these tyrants who think we should all have automatic weapons.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:23 pm

xCaptainx wrote: link is to the shirt? Which is actually pro feminism and anti patriarchy.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 am

Worthy of the Awesome Shit thread as well:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... cial-media
The bullies were vehemently denounced and Keaton was hailed as a superhero, all in response to a 70-second video. Every one from Rihanna to Justin Bieber was publicly incensed by the treatment of the young teen. The following day Keaton’s family had been exposed as Confederate flag-wielding white supremacists and the tide of outrage turned. In a case study that epitomised the currency of outrage, the internet was quite literally looking for refunds. Words of support were retracted and invitations to premieres scrapped. Keaton went from hero to villain at the click of a refresh button.

:lol:

These days the lifespan of outrage rarely exceeds 24 hours or at least until our attention is diverted toward the next hot talking point. People are so intent on projecting a self-serving image of morality that they now piggyback any prominent cause that might help position themselves as ethical and compassionate. Publicists tell their clients to “find a cause”. Columnists scramble for negative interpretations on which to base their think-pieces. Social media influencers can now find themselves engaging in three or four Twitter battles a week to prove that they are pro-choice, antiracist, body-positive vegans.

But in that same week barely anyone heard the whispers about the Crown Prosecution Service’s decision not to charge the five officers who allegedly contributed to the death of black musician Sean Rigg in police custody. There simply wasn’t enough outrage to go round, so the fictional pig was granted the column inches.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Who are these other punishers

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Max

Postby Max » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Dead Kid wrote:The final lineup, listed here: https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Mo ... ab_members

A bit bizarre that there is no writeup for Alien Weaponry on that site, did they fail the metal test or something? A metal band that sings in Te Reo has to be a bit of a first.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

They only accept bands which have either a physical release, or a full length album if digital only. I'm sure they'll be added after their album comes out.

Return to “Current Affairs”