White power club at Auckland Uni

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Subcide

White power club at Auckland Uni

Postby Subcide » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:02 am

Last edited by Subcide on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

Dead Kid

Re: White power club at Auckland Uni

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:26 pm

As soon as they felt the pressure from all the attention, they came up with the idea that they promote things like medieval reenactment. Here's hoping they actually end up wearing pretty armour and playfighting with each other.
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Club get-togethers, the spokesperson said, might involve “hiking or perhaps snorkelling, just general activities.”

I like the concept of these closet nationalists going snorkeling. I wonder if Hugo Boss's Nazi line of clothing included a swim suit?
SSwim SS uits?

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Well that was boring and short lived!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9000704 ... -to-safety

There was some exciting stuff planned for next week too. Spineless softcocks!!!
'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:41 pm

I heard they disbanded once they discovered the Hugo Boss swim suits sold out in 1945

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Not quite in auckland, but 197os in Britain, Eric runs his mouth on stage, and Bowie embraces hitler. LOl classic

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2008/ ... drock.race

"It was 5 August 1976 and Eric Clapton was drunk, angry and on stage at the Birmingham Odeon. 'Enoch was right,' he told the audience, 'I think we should send them all back.' Britain was, he complained, in danger of becoming 'a black colony' and a vote for controversial Tory politician Enoch Powell whom he described as a prophet was needed to 'keep Britain white'. Although the irony was possibly lost on Clapton, the Odeon in Birmingham is on New Street, minutes from the Midland Hotel where eight years earlier Powell had made his infamous 'Rivers of Blood' speech. But if the coincidence was curious, the hypocrisy was breathtaking: Clapton's career was based on appropriating black music, and he had recently had a hit with Bob Marley's 'I Shot the Sheriff'.

In usual circumstances his comments would have been merely ill advised, but it was the social and political context which made Clapton's intervention so chilling. The National Front had won 40 per cent of the votes in the spring elections in Blackburn. One month earlier an Asian teenager, Gurdip Singh Chaggar, had been murdered by a gang of white youths in Southall. 'One down - a million to go' was the response to the killing from John Kingsley Read of the National Front. Sid Vicious and Siouxsie Sioux were sporting swastikas as fashion statements. David Bowie, who three months earlier had been photographed apparently giving a Nazi salute in Victoria Station, told Cameron Crowe in the September 1976 edition of Playboy '... yes I believe very strongly in fascism. The only way we can speed up the sort of liberalism that's hanging foul in the air... is a right-wing totally dictatorial tyranny...' In that same interview Bowie claimed that 'Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars.' This was Britain then in the sweltering summer of 1976, and in that context Clapton's comments were potentially incendiary."
Last edited by dave-brown on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 pm

This is pretty incriminating, cant pass this off as a racial slur, this is a little more pre rehearsed than that. Pretty funny for a blues influenced guitarist like himself to be running his mouth in such a xenophobic fashion. Never liked the cunt anyay

Eric CLapton-

"I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism," he slurred. "It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here… Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!"

He later attempted to pass the rant off as a "joke", yet never apologised for it, repeatedly, soberly extolling the virtues of Enoch Powell, who had warned of the dangers of immigration in 1968 with his infamous "Rivers Of Blood" speech.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:51 pm

What does any of this have to do with spoilt rich children in Auckland David?

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:46 am

Dixon Cider A.C. wrote:What does any of this have to do with spoilt rich children in Auckland David?

Ah don't call me david. Only my mum and the Magistrate do that.

Well these grey lynn raised biggots were probably raised by middle class biggots whom listened to xenephobic pricks like eric clapton. If your gona listen to horificly rscist music atleast listen to something that sounds cool....like fortress lol

Return to “Current Affairs”