Love it or leave party(Aus)

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
dave-brown

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby dave-brown » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:24 am

spazgrinder wrote:Spazzers (clog wog) guide to australian race relation's.

the cambodian's hate the Koreans and the Koreans hate the japanese, the chinese hate the jap's too but the Chinese hate everyone,
The aussies hate the lebanese but the leb's hate everyone just like the aussies, the croatians hate the serb's their a bunch stuck up cunts and the serb's hate the russians but the russians are fucking cool cunts who don't give a fuck about anything, everyone hates the somali's cause they will kill you and everyone in the street. the romanians are just have a weird vibe nobody trusts them. the greek's are a cruisy hard working lot but their so loud and ethnocentric everyone hates them especially the italian's and the chech's, everyone hates the english except for the aussies, the scot's get beaten up everywhere cause no fucker know's what their on about. everyone loves the irish, the bangers hate the paki's but not as much as the paki's hate the hindi's, the nepalese are cool unless their with a paki then their all cunt's who hate everyone including the leb's (it's some kind of my islam is bigger than yours shit) the bangers love kiwi's thanks too sir dick hadlee and fred hollow's but they think we are all irish. the hindi's keep to themselves and dont make trouble their scared too fuck of the muslim's and pretty much everyone especially the aussies who think they are muslims, everyone hates polynesian's except for the scot's and the irish, kiwi's are so niave we dont notice that everyone hates us (apart from romanians we don't trust) including the aboriginals who hate everyone.

That was actually pretty much on point

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Yeah not a lot to be argued with there. Honourable mentions to the Maltese who are sick of getting mixed up with the lebos

buckton

Postby buckton » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:53 pm

How many Australian Maltese drive Falcons you reckon?
ImageImageImage

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:58 am

None, pretty sure they all drive rollers and pavers fulltime

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Its pretty common for proud Aussie blokes to drive a Toyota hilux, especially in the trades. This aussie bogan at work was ranting about how real aussies all drive Hilux 4x4s the other day. I told him he drove a shitty 'rice burner'. He got angry.
Sometimes you have to meet them on their level and fight racism with racism.
I went on to discuss how that the Japanese attempts of annexing Australia during the second world war failed. But they had succeeded in an economic take over through the Auto motive industry some years later. He seemed somewhat disinterested, i dont think he likes me too much.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:31 am

Haha. It is much the same in rural NZ.
Uncinia vector

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:58 pm

hilux is in fact one of the better vehicles to be found pretty much anywhere tho, real racists drive ford rangers
"Look how happy he is"

Cosmo Kramer

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:48 pm

the greek's are a cruisy hard working lot but their so loud and ethnocentric everyone hates them especially the italian's and the chech's

:baton: :baton: :baton: :baton:
Kramer Murphy and Associates

the croc

Postby the croc » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:30 pm

dave-brown wrote:Its pretty common for proud Aussie blokes to drive a Toyota hilux, especially in the trades. This aussie bogan at work was ranting about how real aussies all drive Hilux 4x4s the other day. I told him he drove a shitty 'rice burner'. He got angry.
Sometimes you have to meet them on their level and fight racism with racism.
I went on to discuss how that the Japanese attempts of annexing Australia during the second world war failed. But they had succeeded in an economic take over through the Auto motive industry some years later. He seemed somewhat disinterested, i dont think he likes me too much.

Haha.

I like it when racists say "Speak English" and then say words that come from other languages. Like hamburger. And brainwashing. And ketchup.
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

buckton

Postby buckton » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:41 am

9seconds wrote:hilux is in fact one of the better vehicles to be found pretty much anywhere tho, real racists drive ford rangers

Also hilarious because it's a rebadged Mazda BT-50
ImageImageImage

Return to “Current Affairs”