Love it or leave party(Aus)

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby dave-brown » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:16 pm

http://www.loveaustraliaorleave.com.au
Usually I find organisations like this amusing, but unfortunately there is an alarming amount of support for these guys.
Some oftheir main concerns include
Bearing arms
Islamophobia
Leaving the UN

The average joe on a blue collar work site talk as if these lot are fairly reasonable. It really is quite frightening. Racism in nz seems so casual and is severly outshadowed by the magnitude of australias xenophobia.

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1891
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby 9seconds » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:31 pm

i just spent the weekend with my family, who include maori and asians, and tbh i left feeling like racism is just normal as
Image
"Look how happy he is"

User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby dave-brown » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:58 pm


User avatar
TimShadbolt
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby TimShadbolt » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:20 pm

Are there global statistics anywhere (based on peer reviewed studies of course) comparing how hostile and/or bigoted nations are? I would quite like to read such a thing if it existed.

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19688
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby PertHJ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:01 am

Seems like that slogan could really be turned on its head if Aboriginal and/or POC started wearing them en masse
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

User avatar
Green Bastard
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby Green Bastard » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:51 pm

Could they not find a clean flag?

Image

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby nazi scum » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 pm

dave-brown wrote:http://www.loveaustraliaorleave.com.au
Usually I find organisations like this amusing, but unfortunately there is an alarming amount of support for these guys.
Some oftheir main concerns include
Bearing arms
Islamophobia
Leaving the UN

The average joe on a blue collar work site talk as if these lot are fairly reasonable. It really is quite frightening. Racism in nz seems so casual and is severly outshadowed by the magnitude of australias xenophobia.


An excellent organisation worthy of support!!
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
dustbinflowers
Posts: 6573
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Portside

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby dustbinflowers » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:21 am


An excellent organisation worthy of support!!


^^^
Wacks off to fantasies of Pauline Hanson's alabaster skin and dulcet tones..
Uncinia vector

User avatar
Craig_Bastard
Posts: 6361
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:10 pm
Location: New Plymouth
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby Craig_Bastard » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:38 am

National Profiling scheme for people with anti-social (Jihadist) behaviour.


So only Anti-social Jihadis are allowed to be profiled, not Martyn Bryant etc?
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby dave-brown » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 am

Craig_Bastard wrote:
National Profiling scheme for people with anti-social (Jihadist) behaviour.


So only Anti-social Jihadis are allowed to be profiled, not Martyn Bryant etc?


Hah. Fair point. In all honesty I think if the Port Arthur incident had been caused by someone affiliated with Islam, it would probably cause massive Civil unrest.
Ive heard dozens of Aussies reference the 2014 Sydney siege as 'typical Mussie behaviour'. That was far less fatal than Bryants massacre, and far less drastic and explosive than the infamous Russell st bombings in the 80's, (again another terror attack from white australians).
And on the topic, there was an axe attack in a sydney 7/11 just a few days ago from a white woman, it made the news of course, but she isnt being strung up by Murdochs media networks as a horendous threat to all things that colonised australia stands for, just a confused individual.
This countries islamophobia has been infused into every day life. Its considered almost unaustralian to not appose Islam.

"A 2015 study found Australian Muslims experienced discrimination at three times the rate of other races, with more than half of survey respondents claiming they had experienced racism."

http://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/01/ ... -released/

User avatar
Dixon Cider A.C.
Posts: 3913
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: pito one

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 am

Actually the axe attacker was a trans mate of mine so there's plenty of ammo left in that story

User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby dave-brown » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Dixon Cider A.C. wrote:Actually the axe attacker was a trans mate of mine so there's plenty of ammo left in that story

Ah bloody hell, yeah i just googled that. Maybe scratch that from my previous statement.

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby nazi scum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Kin
dave-brown wrote:
Craig_Bastard wrote:
National Profiling scheme for people with anti-social (Jihadist) behaviour.


So only Anti-social Jihadis are allowed to be profiled, not Martyn Bryant etc?


Hah. Fair point. In all honesty I think if the Port Arthur incident had been caused by someone affiliated with Islam, it would probably cause massive Civil unrest.
Ive heard dozens of Aussies reference the 2014 Sydney siege as 'typical Mussie behaviour'. That was far less fatal than Bryants massacre, and far less drastic and explosive than the infamous Russell st bombings in the 80's, (again another terror attack from white australians).
And on the topic, there was an axe attack in a sydney 7/11 just a few days ago from a white woman, it made the news of course, but she isnt being strung up by Murdochs media networks as a horendous threat to all things that colonised australia stands for, just a confused individual.
This countries islamophobia has been infused into every day life. Its considered almost unaustralian to not appose Islam.

"A 2015 study found Australian Muslims experienced discrimination at three times the rate of other races, with more than half of survey respondents claiming they had experienced racism."

http://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/01/ ... -released/


Bearing in mind that all Jihadists are anti-social...

Regards the last part of your post, why do people (idiots) think Islam is a race?? Is Christianity or Buddhism a race??
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
General Mutante
Posts: 9796
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:57 pm
Location: Beyond the Thunderdome...
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

You sound like my cousin. He's retarded too.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby nazi scum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 pm

It seems that's just normal in your family...
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
General Mutante
Posts: 9796
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:57 pm
Location: Beyond the Thunderdome...
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:54 pm

Great comeback ballbag.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
Craig_Bastard
Posts: 6361
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:10 pm
Location: New Plymouth
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby Craig_Bastard » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:00 pm

nazi scum wrote:
Bearing in mind that all Jihadists are anti-social...



Is being anti-social strictly exclusive to Jihadis? Or can't right-wing christians pushing their beliefs on us be anti-social?
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby nazi scum » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Craig_Bastard wrote:
nazi scum wrote:
Bearing in mind that all Jihadists are anti-social...



Is being anti-social strictly exclusive to Jihadis? Or can't right-wing christians pushing their beliefs on us be anti-social?


No mate I know plenty of punks that are anti-social. If right-wing christians are pushing their beliefs on you I would be very anti-social to them if I was you...
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby dave-brown » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:17 pm

nazi scum wrote:Regards the last part of your post, why do people (idiots) think Islam is a race?? Is Christianity or Buddhism a race??


Ah fair point man.............. I think i read something about a group of National Socialists somewhere in Europe who were really against the religion of Judaism. I think it was early/mid 1930's to the mid 1940's, nasty stuff..... they certainly weren't racist though!!

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1891
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby 9seconds » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Image
Image
"Look how happy he is"

User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby dave-brown » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:53 am


User avatar
buckton
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: The Nightosphere

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby buckton » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 pm

WA state election is in less than a month, they do preference deals here, I'm not sure exactly how it works except that you end up with a government that doesn't represent the actual votes, anyhooo, Liberals have preferenced One Nation and analysts are predicting that One Nation could win up to six seats as a result.

Pretty scary that a party that had absolutely no power last election holds the balance of it this time.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
spazgrinder
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Location: under a house somewhere near you

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby spazgrinder » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:08 pm

yeah!!!!!!! look we got this fulla in there. Image
with a bit of help from Auntie P we might finally get the Apocalypse up and running. get your bloody act together it's not gunna start itself
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
spazgrinder
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Location: under a house somewhere near you

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby spazgrinder » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:26 pm

aussie fuckin rules if your not a soft princess or a lazy fuckwit, ! its like living in sunnyvale trailer park but were cashed up and the coke is'nt to bad either.
Image
Image

User avatar
spazgrinder
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Location: under a house somewhere near you

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby spazgrinder » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:28 pm

edit: the coke is awesome :)
Image
Image

User avatar
buckton
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: The Nightosphere

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby buckton » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 pm

I prefer snowflake bro.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1891
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby 9seconds » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 pm

its too fuckin hot in tauranga, im honestly scared id die of heat exhaustion while some aussie concrete layers call me a lazy bastard
Image
"Look how happy he is"

User avatar
spazgrinder
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Location: under a house somewhere near you

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby spazgrinder » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:44 pm

9seconds wrote:its too fuckin hot in tauranga, im honestly scared id die of heat exhaustion while some aussie concrete layers call me a lazy bastard


yeah it is hot as fuck.... lucky we got money for beerzies.
Sup Bucky you looking more and more like a aussie truck driving Gavin Mcinnis brother.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
spazgrinder
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm
Location: under a house somewhere near you

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby spazgrinder » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Spazzers (clog wog) guide to australian race relation's.

the cambodian's hate the Koreans and the Koreans hate the japanese, the chinese hate the jap's too but the Chinese hate everyone,
The aussies hate the lebanese but the leb's hate everyone just like the aussies, the croatians hate the serb's their a bunch stuck up cunts and the serb's hate the russians but the russians are fucking cool cunts who don't give a fuck about anything, everyone hates the somali's cause they will kill you and everyone in the street. the romanians are just have a weird vibe nobody trusts them. the greek's are a cruisy hard working lot but their so loud and ethnocentric everyone hates them especially the italian's and the chech's, everyone hates the english except for the aussies, the scot's get beaten up everywhere cause no fucker know's what their on about. everyone loves the irish, the bangers hate the paki's but not as much as the paki's hate the hindi's, the nepalese are cool unless their with a paki then their all cunt's who hate everyone including the leb's (it's some kind of my islam is bigger than yours shit) the bangers love kiwi's thanks too sir dick hadlee and fred hollow's but they think we are all irish. the hindi's keep to themselves and dont make trouble their scared too fuck of the muslim's and pretty much everyone especially the aussies who think they are muslims, everyone hates polynesian's except for the scot's and the irish, kiwi's are so niave we dont notice that everyone hates us (apart from romanians we don't trust) including the aboriginals who hate everyone.
Image
Image

User avatar
buckton
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: The Nightosphere

Re: Love it or leave party(Aus)

Postby buckton » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:23 pm

My beard is more awesome.
ImageImageImage


Return to “Current Affairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests