Racists being eat-arses

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
donvito

Racists being eat-arses

Postby donvito » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Lurch

Re: Racists being eat-arses

Postby Lurch » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:50 pm

URL ends in Hamilton. That's unexpected.

mike

Postby mike » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Had no clue NF even had any members, exist still in Htown, I thought this was from years ago, till I read the date. Maybe it was Ross the guy that got bashed at Bleeders show, for wearing NF shirt. Maybe he's letting off steam, coz he's split from his Jewish mrs recently, the girl thats works at northern most sex shop on victoria street, with dyed hair. No joke, apparently, its hilarious considering their son is called Hans Adolf, I remember the Waikato Times Billboard about it, calling their son Adolf .... always good for humour NF, what happened to was it, their second in charge with the Asian import wife, Kerry I think, they are choice as

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:14 am

hey mike, i cant remember her name, but the hot dark haired chick and her meathead boyfriend were the hamilton recruiting officers, they offered me to join at a party on peachgrove road, where i got on the piss with vaughn, who hadnt slowed down despite his recent near death experience at mem drive.
funny thing was that they were so nice to me, thinking they would be unpopular if they were overtly racist, the next time i saw them was at the business, they must have felt more confident with so many skinheads around cos they started getting shitty at me for being on 'the other side' on flag day, haha.
i wound them up as best i could, it was pretty funny cos they were pretty much the only nazis there, and they were trying to attract attention to the fact that im an 'anti' but since pretty much most people there either were too, or didnt give a fuck, it only made them look like dicks.

phil.
"Look how happy he is"

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:07 pm

mike wrote:always good for humour NF, what happened to was it, their second in charge with the Asian import wife, Kerry I think, they are choice as
dunno about kerry bolton but anton foljambe, ex-NF honcho from the 90s is now in chch with an asian mrs
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

donvito

Postby donvito » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:38 pm

:lol:

mike

Postby mike » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Not sure who you mean there Phil, I don't know much about NF at all except what my mate Luke has told me. His mrs has dark hair could be them your thinking of but in times you would seen them at gigs they are long removed from nf and i can't think at all who you mean there. He's ex NF and for those of you out there before you judge me, I don't get into politics, Im a skinhead but Im as much a punk if not more, but end of day Im Mike but I don't really get into living by labels Im 44. I say Im not left wing, Im not right wing, I'm for chicken wing. Im proud to be fat. Anyway Dylans mate troy, the nark who ran off 2 Tauranga for bit with mob grew his hair out was trying 2 be hiding from Kraut who he did a statement and put in jail for beating his dad up supermarket carpal (those that don't know one of the most dangerous persons in NZ one time Nazi Skinhead hence name, has part maori son, ex Outcast one their most handout members ever still is ultra hardout, knows KC's now as well) Troy was North Island leader so maybe Dylan could tell us how nf roll I couldn't.

Vorn he had his moments miss cunt in a way but fucked up with me but at times wish he died is a rip off and if he ever reads this I stand by this comment. He dug his own hole, people shouldn't steal from door money at a gig, when I left him on door at Ward lane once wasn't my idea was his I would have thought he wouldn't stoop that low but did and then lie about it blaming others.

Not sure if I had right name to be honest Akaxo, know was someone high up bit contradictory I would have thought, aye makes me laugh

mike

Postby mike » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Not sure who you mean there Phil, I don't know much about NF at all except what my mate Luke has told me. His mrs has dark hair could be them your thinking of but in times you would seen them at gigs they are long removed from nf and i can't think at all who you mean there. He's ex NF and for those of you out there before you judge me, I don't get into politics, Im a skinhead but Im as much a punk if not more, but end of day Im Mike but I don't really get into living by labels Im 44. I say Im not left wing, Im not right wing, I'm for chicken wing. Im proud to be fat. Anyway Dylans mate troy, the nark who ran off 2 Tauranga for bit with mob grew his hair out was trying 2 be hiding from Kraut who he did a statement and put in jail for beating his dad up supermarket carpal (those that don't know one of the most dangerous persons in NZ one time Nazi Skinhead hence name, has part maori son, ex Outcast one their most handout members ever still is ultra hardout, knows KC's now as well) Troy was North Island leader so maybe Dylan could tell us how nf roll I couldn't.

Vorn he had his moments miss cunt in a way but fucked up with me but at times wish he died is a rip off and if he ever reads this I stand by this comment. He dug his own hole, people shouldn't steal from door money at a gig, when I left him on door at Ward lane once wasn't my idea was his I would have thought he wouldn't stoop that low but did and then lie about it blaming others.

Not sure if I had right name to be honest Akaxo, know was someone high up bit contradictory I would have thought, aye makes me laugh

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:54 pm

doesnt sound like the same people, they were heavily into it, saw them at flag day with kyle chapman and shit.

i probably know that troy, theres a couple of boneheads called troy who bounce between hamilton and tauranga, one of them, dunseath, i know and the other used to buy drugs of my exes mum.

fuck thats a shame about vorn, fuckin junkies ay, always thought he was a good cunt.
"Look how happy he is"

Return to “Current Affairs”