gay/paedophile conspiracy exposed. beehive to whitehouse.

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Philfy Vermin
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

gay/paedophile conspiracy exposed. beehive to whitehouse.

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Cohen the Barbarian wrote:90% of our politicians in NZ these days are all gay - most in fake marriages for their careers. John Banks and Helen Clark, Jenny Shipley most likely even John Key. That is not 'democracy' - its an agenda '

obama etc. mostly also child sex offenders like the Royals and Vatican they work for

hello mate- congratulations! You are only one hour away from finally understanding your Government and their decisions Enjoy. http://www.theworldoftruth.net/GH/TheHa ... rtNo1.html

they have been trying for 4 years now to cover up this guys work. even tried to murder him. but its slowly getting out- the Beehive is a bigger pedo ring than Number 10 Downing Street. Up there with the Vatican and English Royal Family

it is a gaggle of perverts and child sex offenders that run the Beehive. Always has been. They are easier to bribe and control you see. And also drug traffickers, like Peter Williams QC, Owen Glenn etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQt1wgFr4mg

Lockwood Smith another good example. he started off as a children's entertainer - now High Commissioner to London. 2+2 =? Have you watched the full interview? No harm in being informed

Hallett is NZ's most important ever researcher and 'political activist'. Thus why you have never heard of him. Whitcoulls lists his books- but say " No stock". The courts banned them. Suppressed all his evidence. Then tries to have him murdered a few times. had to flee the Country.

Cerainly helps make sense of our 'Democracy' - in reality, a Pedophile Movement fronting as a Country - with a whole bunch of inbred/ Seth criminals at the top - from the Nazi Sax Cobergers right down to the judges, courts, police and Ministers they own and control.

Quote"Youtube video names John Banks a "Homosexual pedophile" " These statements have been in public domain now for 3-4 years- and have never been denied - not in Court etc.

Thus as it stands they are factually true and correct-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQt1wgFr4mg

More truths about NZ democracy [in reality a pedophile movement fronting as a Country] here:

Listen and weep:

http://www.theworldoftruth.net/GH/TheHa ... XMvdrVgdqU

eg) Christine Rankin labelled a sex dominatrix who used to whip Geoffrey Palmer. Owen Glenn named as a heroin trafficker, along with Bob Jones. The Royal Family of England run the heroin, via their agents here in NZ. And now the meth trade. That is what Afghanistan was all about - Opium. We all now know 9-11 was a False Flag attack. Just like Sandyhook and Boston Marathon, Timothy McVae etc etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhqjnxKOTSc

Helen Clark wears incontinence nappies due to a lesbian fisting session she had at the Whitehouse with whitehouse hookers - before being bribed into sending us into war in Afghanistan based on the 9-11 Israeli/ CIA terrorist attacks

http://www.theworldoftruth.net/GH/TheHa ... XMvdrVgdqU

http://www.facebook.com/cohen.j.glass
Last edited by Philfy Vermin on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

Philfy Vermin

Re: gay/paedophile conspiracy exposed. beehive to whitehouse

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Key ... 83?fref=ts

this one has the most relevant information

educate yourself.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

A communist mafia dictatorship, that would do absolutely anything that it could to cover up its sexual shame.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Helen Clark had been a Tavistock St. Petersburg gang-bang prostitute.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Whenever you have a high-ranking homosexual fronting as a married heterosexual, you have a malleable spy who will go to any treasonous lengths and use all their resources just to maintain one or all of their positions. Many homosexual Freemasons use Freemasonry and marriage as a form of cover. Freemasons have a high rate of child-sex abuse, paedophilia and incest, with accounts suggesting that Freemasons sexually abuse a third of their daughters and granddaughters.
Paedophiles control Freemasons, because Freemasons consider paedophiles to be close to royals. Royals use their illegitimate children for supply and control for paedophiles. Police are a Freemasonry organisation and serve the British Crown. Thus Police cover for paedophiles and expect promotions when they do so. Freemasons admire paedophiles and a Freemason will do anything a paedophile asks them to do. This does not exclude dropping the Berlin Wall.
Because the Freemasons control the police and judiciary, Freemasons are rarely charged for their incest, child-sex abuse and paedophilia. When they are discovered, the first step is to cover up. When it becomes too obvious they are often murdered. Sometimes these murders are real and other times they are fake with new identities established elsewhere. p.205 Hitler was a British Agent by Greg Hallett

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 pm

haha fuck christine rankin being a dominatrix and whipping geoffery palmer is pretty believable. seriously.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:32 pm

this is no joke

Understand world politics. Famous author Greg Hallett offers well informed insights. Watch the videos, listen to radio interviews, read websites from all over the world

Rob

Postby Rob » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Just wow.

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:52 pm

"wow, that's crazy" or "wow, that's everything i believe in too!" ?
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

TimShadbolt

Postby TimShadbolt » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:11 pm

maybe "wow I think I have a new bff in philfy vermin" ?

Rob

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 pm

I appreciate how much you care about what i think.

WOW as in "world of warcraft"... nooobs.

thats a lot of SEEDY UNDERBELLY NEW ZEALAND.

eg) Christine Rankin labelled a sex dominatrix who used to whip Geoffrey Palmer. Owen Glenn named as a heroin trafficker, along with Bob Jones. The Royal Family of England run the heroin, via their agents here in NZ. And now the meth trade. That is what Afghanistan was all about - Opium. We all now know 9-11 was a False Flag attack. Just like Sandyhook and Boston Marathon, Timothy McVae etc etc.

can already see the headline..... hah. thats mental!

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 pm

no one cares what you think, they just want to laugh at a ridiculous gullible person
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote"Youtube video names John Banks a "Homosexual pedophile" " These statements have been in public domain now for 3-4 years- and have never been denied - not in Court etc.

Thus as it stands they are factually true and correct-

Rob

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 pm

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.c ... hink/41807

read that?
vinny eastwood cover's some great stuff

TimShadbolt

Postby TimShadbolt » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:07 pm

"Freemasons admire paedophiles and a Freemason will do anything a paedophile asks them to do."

Baseless, nonsensical and offensive generalisations about Masons. This is as bigoted and aggressive as it gets. It's very ugly.

Rob and Phil, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
Last edited by TimShadbolt on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 pm

You're clowning if you think phil posted this in all seriousness.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:03 pm

i dont know if i believe some of the extreme parts, but its obvious that the part about the freemasons and paedophiles is true, wake up sheeple!

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Did you reject his offers of romance bro? Just figured that's what happened between him and Tamara.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:24 pm

yeh, well i dunno about ROMANCE, he wanted to meet at a public toilet after the black sabbath show.

i told him that me an rob had already planned on going to this place, and that he wasnt really invited.
http://www.centuriansauna.co.nz/

thats when it all started, he still doesnt realise i was joking.

Rob

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:29 pm

you know a "gay sauna". lol

who is this "Greg Hallett" i hear he wrote a book and does alot of research...

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:01 pm

^expects people to believe hes never googled 'gay sauna'

Rob

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:11 pm

nope. but i'm assuming you have. wow. auckland provides. gg

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:13 pm

i have expected people to think ive never searched 'gay sauna'? well up until today, i think they might have, but now im OUT

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:14 pm

also, did you just say 'good game' to me?

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Rob wrote:you know a "gay sauna". lol

who is this "Greg Hallett" i hear he wrote a book and does alot of research...

Greg Hallett's books have been nominated for book of the year awards, and never publicly refuted in a court of law or any other forum. The government has banned his books.

That in itself is enough for me to believe he isn't insane.
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Rude Mike wrote:That in itself is enough for me to believe he isn't insane.

Seriously? That says a lot.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 am

And then you look at his book covers and realise he is.
Just use times new roman on a plain background dude, you're too irresponsible with fonts, colours, and photos.

Also everything in the original post is true, but's it's the BBC, P Money, and one of the pulp sport dudes who are the conspiracy described.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 pm

P Money and Scribe are gay paedophiles

its been in the public domain for however long since i posted this that youre reading it, and hasnt been denied in a court of law.

thus, as it stands, it is a fact.

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:13 pm

I nominate that for post of the year

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Philfy Vermin wrote:P Money and Scribe are gay paedophiles

its been in the public domain for however long since i posted this that youre reading it, and hasnt been denied in a court of law.

thus, as it stands, it is a fact.

Oh Phill, you really are a funny fucker!
Dont go changing.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

Return to “Current Affairs”