NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
User avatar
Rude Mike
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: WEST FUCKN SIDE

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Rude Mike » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Step 1: Assemble strawman using the distortion, misrepresentation and simplification tools enclosed.
Step 2: Knock strawman down
Step 3: Claim victory!
Step 4: Repeat until people get tired of responding.
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

User avatar
ghetto ninja
Posts: 11424
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Knee deep in a suburban nightmare

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:09 pm

:explainittomelikeimfive:
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

User avatar
Rude Mike
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: WEST FUCKN SIDE

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Rude Mike » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:16 pm

ghetto ninja wrote::explainittomelikeimfive:

Haha, get off my back it's been a very long weekend.
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

User avatar
Max
Posts: 1371
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Max » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:29 pm

It's only a "strawman" if you're attempting to construct an argument. I wasn't doing that, I was just making an observation on human nature - how people will cling to a wrong belief at all costs, disregarding all evidence to the contrary, due to what psychologists call "motivated reasoning".

As far as "claiming victory" is concerned, I think you pretty much got owned way back here.

[url]forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65012&start=105#p1298799[/url]

My comparison with young earth creationists and climate change deniers has proven to be an apt one.

ok, I'm done with this thread.

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby FC » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:44 am

This has been a great few pages. Loals and face palms as.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
ghetto ninja
Posts: 11424
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Knee deep in a suburban nightmare

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby ghetto ninja » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 am

You probably didnt even know Jon Key was in the NZ zionist movement, youre the worst scientist in all of Oloumoc.
Happy new year babe x
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby FC » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:57 am

You too sweety

I bet he's holidaying inside the hollow earth right now.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
Rude Mike
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: WEST FUCKN SIDE

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Rude Mike » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 pm

FC wrote:You too sweety

I bet he's holidaying inside the hollow earth right now.

Patronise me more, oh sweaty scientist of glory.
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby FC » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Sure.

I like how you used a bunch of logical fallacies, then when challenged on it, resorted to claiming that the people putting forth the opposing argument were using them instead, because your opinions (note I said opinions, not facts) couldn't possibly be wrong. Then you tried to introduce an argument you thought you could win instead, which was subsequently ignored, before incorrectly using philosophy terms in order to try and make yourself seem intelligent, thereby making yourself look even more stupid than if you hadn't bothered to use them at all. The whole thing is dripping with irony and you're too ignorant to notice.

Oh, and then just now you used an ad hominem, which a page or so back you were all up in arms about.

Hope that helps :)
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
MuscleMan
smut peddler
Posts: 11533
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:01 pm

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby MuscleMan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Image

nazi scum
Posts: 2039
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby nazi scum » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:28 pm

expletive deleted, nigga
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

Rabooyah
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Rabooyah » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 pm

FC wrote:Sure.

I like how you used a bunch of logical fallacies, then when challenged on it, resorted to claiming that the people putting forth the opposing argument were using them instead, because your opinions (note I said opinions, not facts) couldn't possibly be wrong. Then you tried to introduce an argument you thought you could win instead, which was subsequently ignored, before incorrectly using philosophy terms in order to try and make yourself seem intelligent, thereby making yourself look even more stupid than if you hadn't bothered to use them at all. The whole thing is dripping with irony and you're too ignorant to notice.

Oh, and then just now you used an ad hominem, which a page or so back you were all up in arms about.

Hope that helps :)



haha schooled!

not me though, i'm confused as
Image

Fiction & Falsehood
Posts: 7506
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:27 pm

this was entertaining.
john key is a xionist freemason?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFods1KSWsQ[/video]
Image
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

User avatar
Rude Mike
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: WEST FUCKN SIDE

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Rude Mike » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:this was entertaining.
john key is a xionist freemason?

He literally is. This is fact.
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby FC » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 am

Like, do you actually have any evidence to show that, any statement, interview, comment, or are you just going by what "some guy" told you?
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
TimShadbolt
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby TimShadbolt » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:44 am

Ok so I've google'd this a fair bit and found a fair few coincidental truths but not much in the way of actual proof.

John Key has worked for the Federal Reserve in New York, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch in London and he holds shares in the Bank of America. As an investment banker for 10 years in New Zealand, followed by roughly that again overseas, he amassed a personal wealth of $60,000,000 NZD. This has since fallen to $30,000,000 since taking Premiership of NZ.

His mother was an Austrian Jew who escaped Nazism in 1939 thanks to her Aunty who had arranged a marriage for her in Britain on the eve of the war.

Multiple chapters of the Freemasons, and The Zionist Federation of New Zealand (who openly backed his political campaign), have had him as a guest speaker on occasion. He's briefly appeared on websites for both of these organisations only to be later removed.

He's often quoted as being a staunch proponent of Israel and criticises Helen Clark for not supporting the Israeli political regime.

This image is quite liberally posted around the internet as 'proof':

Image

I don't think there's any record to be seen that definitively says he is a member of either the Freemasons or the Zionist Federation of NZ. If there is, I'd sincerely like to see it. He's just some rich douchebag with a Jew Mum. At least that's what the internet says.

nazi scum
Posts: 2039
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby nazi scum » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Some guy told me he's an Illuminati Zionist Freemason Investment Banker Reptillian Shapeshifter.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8543
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby akaxo » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:27 pm

john key wearing a silly jew hat:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Bt3cBo-kI[/video]
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Fiction & Falsehood
Posts: 7506
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Who cares if he's a Jew, he's a cunt.
Image
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8543
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby akaxo » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:51 pm

well you're the one that asked up there a few posts ago
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

User avatar
Dixon Cider A.C.
Posts: 3917
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: pito one

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Not all Jews are Zionist Freemasons.

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8543
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby akaxo » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:15 pm

yes they are, every single one of the hook nosed skull cap wearing oven dodgers.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

User avatar
TimShadbolt
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby TimShadbolt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Don't forget reptilian shapeshifters ploise, come on gais.

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby FC » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 pm

He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is NOT a porn star!
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
Rude Mike
Posts: 1570
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: WEST FUCKN SIDE

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Rude Mike » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Dixon Cider A.C. wrote:Not all Jews are Zionist Freemasons.

And never did I imply this. Not once.
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

User avatar
Dixon Cider A.C.
Posts: 3917
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: pito one

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 am

Not you clown

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8543
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby akaxo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 am

if they're not they're race traitors
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Fiction & Falsehood
Posts: 7506
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 am

http://www.theverge.com/2013/1/23/39065 ... gue-on-the

also wanted to post this in the gareth morgan cat thread as its relevant there too, but this will do.
Image
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

User avatar
the croc
Posts: 5700
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:35 pm
Location: Wellington/At sea
Contact:

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby the croc » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Fuck he's the man
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow


Return to “Current Affairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest