NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Rude Mike

Re: NZ 'needs population of 15 million for growth'

Postby Rude Mike » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 pm

You mean Saudi Arabia, the Wahabbi fascist Zionist cock-sucker regime?
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Saudi Arabia is the most hypocritical Arab nation of them all.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:44 pm

All great, well thought out arguments bobby. Youre making heaps of great points that are totally swaying my opinions.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:51 pm

If it's a true statement, why is there a need to think about what I wish to convey?

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 pm

I hate those cunts that werent born in Taranaki but then move there and think they're Taranaki-ites. Really they're only Taranaki-ish. Usurpers the lot of them.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:21 pm

nazi scum wrote:I hate those cunts that werent born in Taranaki but then move there and think they're Taranaki-ites. Really they're only Taranaki-ish. Usurpers the lot of them.

I'd say that would be an apt comparison; except- the people I'm talking about are currently displacing an entire population to stake their claim on a land their family has literally no connection to.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:28 pm

You're still talking about these people as if they all unconditionally support what there government is trying to achieve.
Do you support everything our governments doing? I dont.
I sure hope that some pissant from halfway round the world wouldnt judge me by my governments actions.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

Martli
Formerly known as Jared.com

Postby Martli » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:19 am

I think it's hard to separate the actions of the state from the people to a certain degree, especially when you're a democracy. If the state is (supposedly) accountable to the people then surely they're enacting the will of those people, at least in part. The Israeli people have the power to vote in a government that acts differently, but they haven't. Surely they also have to at least be held partly accountable for the actions of their government?
Cosmo Kramer wrote:key word being "probaber;y"

Martli

Postby Martli » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 am

akaxo wrote:suggested soundtrack for thread

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Y5lnvKfdE&bpctr=1356676266[/video]

Nice, but I prefer the original :wink:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EktYo4JZbM[/video]

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 am

it is a particularly catchy tune

Martli wrote:I think it's hard to separate the actions of the state from the people to a certain degree, especially when you're a democracy. If the state is (supposedly) accountable to the people then surely they're enacting the will of those people, at least in part. The Israeli people have the power to vote in a government that acts differently, but they haven't. Surely they also have to at least be held partly accountable for the actions of their government?
this.

there might be a minority of israeli citizens that disagree with the govt policy but it is a functioning democracy and the government is accountable to it's citizens. the citizens of a country are collectively responsible for the actions of the government they elect, that's why germany had to pay billions in reparations over decades that came in a large part out of taxes from it's citizens due to the actions of it's government. the citizens collectively paid for what the govt they elected did and likewise the citizens of israel should be collectively responsible for the war crimes of it's government. it wasn't just the german people that voted for the nsdap that had an extra levy imposed on them, they all did.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:37 pm

by that reckoning Akaxo, we in NZ are all cunts, based on the government which is presently in power, despite it being a minority government that most people in NZ did not vote in. Without knowing anything much about the system of democracy that Israel works under, I'd say it probably isn't that black and white. Especially since Israel is highly religious, and highly militarised (sp?), and so may be a democracy in name only.
Uncinia vector

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:57 pm

you can't absolve yourself of responsibility for what your govt does based on what box you tick.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Martli

Postby Martli » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:by that reckoning Akaxo, we in NZ are all cunts, based on the government which is presently in power, despite it being a minority government that most people in NZ did not vote in. Without knowing anything much about the system of democracy that Israel works under, I'd say it probably isn't that black and white. Especially since Israel is highly religious, and highly militarised (sp?), and so may be a democracy in name only.

I don't think anyone is saying the blame should be laid solely on the people. But I did say that the Israeli people should be partly accountable. Laying the "blame" solely on the Israeli state is just as bad as making "blanket statements" about Jews or Israelis, to simply please those who may disagree with what the state does...

Israel has a Democracy index rating of 7.53 according to this which labels it a "flawed democracy". To me this says that the people at least have some say in what their government does. Maybe not the same degree we might have in NZ.

Max

Postby Max » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:47 pm

dustbinflowers wrote: Especially since Israel is highly religious, and highly militarised (sp?), and so may be a democracy in name only.

Actually most Israelis are secular. For most of them being Jewish is a matter of ethnic/cultural identity rather than religious conviction.

By the way genetic studies have discredited the theory that Ashkenazi Jews are primarily descended from the Khazars rather than the ancient Hebrews.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Max wrote:
dustbinflowers wrote: Especially since Israel is highly religious, and highly militarised (sp?), and so may be a democracy in name only.

Actually most Israelis are secular. For most of them being Jewish is a matter of ethnic/cultural identity rather than religious conviction.

By the way genetic studies have discredited the theory that Ashkenazi Jews are primarily descended from the Khazars rather than the ancient Hebrews.

I wonder who conducted those studies, was it the same group that "investigated" 70% of the so called death camps which were later cleared as work camps? Lest we forget the Soviets were heavily involved in the genocidal tendencies of the era, and that all the proclaimed death camps were in prior Soviet territory. But I'm sure that research is completely balanced and wasn't fabricated to suit the Zionist oligarchs who had been planning a Jewish "holocaust" since before the 1900s...

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Cue the emotionally charged accusations of holocaust denial and derogatory labels :lol: one day some of you guys will knee-jerk so hard you'll spill your tea!

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I just want everyone to keep the fuck away from me unless they're going to touch my penis or get me wasted. The rest of the human race are useless to my purposes and largely in the way of the former. So hopefully with that in mind I can survive your conflicts and make interesting ornaments out of whatever is left behind.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Max

Postby Max » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Rude Mike wrote:
Max wrote:By the way genetic studies have discredited the theory that Ashkenazi Jews are primarily descended from the Khazars rather than the ancient Hebrews.

I wonder who conducted those studies, was it the same group that "investigated" 70% of the so called death camps which were later cleared as work camps? Lest we forget the Soviets were heavily involved in the genocidal tendencies of the era, and that all the proclaimed death camps were in prior Soviet territory. But I'm sure that research is completely balanced and wasn't fabricated to suit the Zionist oligarchs who had been planning a Jewish "holocaust" since before the 1900s...

The Khazar theory of Jewish ancestry was popular in the 19th and 20th century but has no scientific basis, and has been discredited by genetic studies of Jewish people and the European and Middle Eastern communities where they live.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/05/09/science/y-chromosome-bears-witness-to-story-of-the-jewish-diaspora.html
http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v13/n3/full/5201319a.html

If you're going to dismiss these studies out of hand just because some of the scientists were Jewish, that to my mind puts you on a par with the young earth creationists and the climate change deniers. These people simply dismiss scientific facts that don't conform to their preset conclusions and resort to ridicule and sophistry when challenged.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm

J wrote:
Max wrote:These people simply dismiss scientific facts that don't conform to their preset conclusions and resort to ridicule and sophistry when challenged.

i see you found the rude mike entry in the dictionary

I see you have no idea what you're talking about, so you resort to ad hominem attacks.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Max wrote:The Khazar theory of Jewish ancestry was popular in the 19th and 20th century but has no scientific basis, and has been discredited by genetic studies of Jewish people and the European and Middle Eastern communities where they live.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/05/09/science/y-chromosome-bears-witness-to-story-of-the-jewish-diaspora.html
http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v13/n3/full/5201319a.html

If you're going to dismiss these studies out of hand just because some of the scientists were Jewish, that to my mind puts you on a par with the young earth creationists and the climate change deniers. These people simply dismiss scientific facts that don't conform to their preset conclusions and resort to ridicule and sophistry when challenged.

"Some of these scientists were Jewish.." Oh of course, they wouldn't have ANY vested interests...

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 pm

So, these European Jewish people; who have continuously produced hateful Zionist trash for over a hundred years, successfully caused multiple wars at others' expense, and constantly lie about the details surrounding their "persecution" and then continue to orchestrate the genocide and gentrification of a sovereign people. And you have the balls to actually pose the notion, that they wouldn't use their resources to quash any claim against their dynasty?

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 pm

These people simply concoct scientific 'facts' to conform to their preset illusions and resort to ridicule and sophistry when challenged.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

Max

Postby Max » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Rude Mike wrote:"Some of these scientists were Jewish.." Oh of course, they wouldn't have ANY vested interests...

Speaking of ad hominem...
http://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/#VestedInterest

Vested Interest
The vested interest fallacy occurs when a person argues that someone’s claim or recommended action is incorrect because the person is motivated by their interest in gaining something by it, with the implication that were it not for this vested interest then the person wouldn’t make the claim or recommend the action. Because this reasoning attacks the reasoner rather than the reasoning itself, it is a kind of Ad Hominem fallacy.

Example:

According to Samantha we all should all vote for Anderson for Congress, but she’s a lobbyist in the pay of Anderson and will get a nice job in the capitol if he’s elected, so that convinces me to vote against Anderson.
This is fallacious reasoning by the speaker because whether the speaker should vote for Anderson ought to depend on Anderson’s qualifications, not on whether Samantha will or won’t get a nice job if he’s elected.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Max wrote:
Rude Mike wrote:"Some of these scientists were Jewish.." Oh of course, they wouldn't have ANY vested interests...

Speaking of ad hominem...
http://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/#VestedInterest

No. Vested interests are incredibly relevant. I suppose by your reasoning we shouldn't bother looking into John Key's (fallacious untrue non-argument) vested interests in corporate shares while controlling the assets of a sovereign nation!

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm

Im voting for Anderson.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Lest we mention John Key is a member of the NZ freemasons and the NZ Zionist organisation, and that he lets Israeli spooks come and go as they please. That's not a vested interest at all.

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:52 pm

from 'the History of Jews in NZ'

"Guided by inspired and able leadership, New Zealand Jewry accepted the morally imposed responsibility, and responded sincerely, with its heart and soul, to the many demands made upon it. In proportion to its members, it made equal sacrifices to Jewries in other parts of the globe. No other denomination in the country had so many calls made upon its generosity as the Jews."

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Old mates mike and scum join forces to expose the hard truth

Max

Postby Max » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Yeah, fighting the NWO/Freemason/Jewish conspiracy one punkas post at a time.

The problem is pointing out facts to people only cements their wrong beliefs even further. It's called "motivated reasoning", it's a defence mechanism to avoid cognitive dissonance. We're all guilty of it, it's just that some wrong beliefs are more harmful than others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motivated_reasoning

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Max wrote:Yeah, fighting the NWO/Freemason/Jewish conspiracy one punkas post at a time.

The problem is pointing out facts to people only cements their wrong beliefs even further. It's called "motivated reasoning", it's a defence mechanism to avoid cognitive dissonance. We're all guilty of it, it's just that some wrong beliefs are more harmful than others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motivated_reasoning

Hahahaha strawmen, strawmen everywhere.

Return to “Current Affairs”