National Front hitting the big time....

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
User avatar
Max
Posts: 1222
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Max » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:02 am

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWrlbRdJsSE[/video]

User avatar
Drax
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 am
Location: Running with men G.
Contact:

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Drax » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:57 pm

nazi scum wrote:I suggest you go to Rhodesia and tell that to a white farmer. Only you cant, its called Zimbabwe now and theyve all pretty much been killed. But theres no white genocide, just thousands of dead white farmers.

And for the President of South Africa at the 2012 ANC celebrations to sing the song "Dubul' ibhunu" ("Shoot the Boer") Thats not institutionalised racism because only whites can be racist.

Regardless of whatever lop-sided view you may or may not have of parts of African history, what the fuck does all that have do with a small group of people gathered in a New Zealand town, apparently having a cry about ethnic and cultural diversity?

For someone with (correct me if I'm wrong) a bunch of friends who try to appropriate Schutzstaffel imagery you seem a little bit sensitive about extermination jokes. Maybe you took me seriously. Oh well, fucking why not. Let's round up all these thick-as-pig-shit crackers, line them up in front of a ditch and then proceed to bump up the overall I.Q. of the local population. Easy access to books in public libraries all around the country clearly isn't doing the job.

User avatar
Agnes
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Under the sign of the red mark
Contact:

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Agnes » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:44 am

Books that endorse the worldview supporting the global ZOG consipracy, however.

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:45 am

Drax wrote "Let's round up all these thick-as-pig-shit crackers, line them up in front of a ditch and then proceed to bump up the overall I.Q. of the local population. Easy access to books in public libraries all around the country clearly isn't doing the job."

At least we can agree on something, kill the dumbasses. We may of course disagree on who constitutes a dumbass.

Dumbasses let people like this into the country
http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/ne ... t-predator
A Hamilton man who drove the streets at night looking for vulnerable women has been jailed for rape.
Mohammed Munif Sahib was found guilty of rape, indecent assault and sexual violation by unlawful sexual connection by a jury after a trial in the Hamilton District Court in February.
In sentencing him to seven years, eight months' jail on Thursday, Judge Glen Marshall told Sahib that his offending was even more serious given his predatory and pre-meditated behaviour.

Heres another dumbass

The mutant reckons; "I did find it hilarious that when he was doing medieval history at Canterbury he would often excitably spout off his evil plans to me, despite me being a dreadlocked somewhat non-aryan looking person with a collection of t-shirts and badges sporting anarchistic and lefty slogans."

Denigrating someone for not being as prejudiced as their own prejudices expected them to be.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
aerozol
Posts: 1402
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 am

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby aerozol » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:51 am

nazi scum wrote:Dumbasses let people like this into the country

Hmm wonder if I could find any news stories where a white person commits a crime. I'm no sherlock holmes like you though, might be tricky!
:calavcalav:

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 am

Heres another multicultural success story

http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/ne ... on-girl-15

Two Hamilton men have been sentenced to lengthy prison terms after being found guilty of the rape and abduction of a 15-year-old Hamilton girl.

Benjamin Nilesh Goundar, 24 and Ashumendra Rohit Prasad, 27, were today sentenced to 16 years and 15 years respectively in the High Court at Hamilton for the multiple rapes, sexual violations, abduction, of a 15-year-old girl and her 17-year-old cousin while walking along Boundary Rd, Hamilton about 1am in December 2011.

Aerozol Yes you probably can find examples of white immigrants committing crime. They too should be kept out, the NZ Police have enough problems dealing with local criminals.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
Whitey
Posts: 2891
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Roskill

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Whitey » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:14 am

nazi scum wrote:Drax wrote "Let's round up all these thick-as-pig-shit crackers, line them up in front of a ditch and then proceed to bump up the overall I.Q. of the local population. Easy access to books in public libraries all around the country clearly isn't doing the job."

At least we can agree on something, kill the dumbasses. We may of course disagree on who constitutes a dumbass.

Dumbasses let people like this into the country
http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/ne ... t-predator
A Hamilton man who drove the streets at night looking for vulnerable women has been jailed for rape.
Mohammed Munif Sahib was found guilty of rape, indecent assault and sexual violation by unlawful sexual connection by a jury after a trial in the Hamilton District Court in February.
In sentencing him to seven years, eight months' jail on Thursday, Judge Glen Marshall told Sahib that his offending was even more serious given his predatory and pre-meditated behaviour.

Heres another dumbass

The mutant reckons; "I did find it hilarious that when he was doing medieval history at Canterbury he would often excitably spout off his evil plans to me, despite me being a dreadlocked somewhat non-aryan looking person with a collection of t-shirts and badges sporting anarchistic and lefty slogans."

Denigrating someone for not being as prejudiced as their own prejudices expected them to be.

Not understanding how to use the 'quote' button on an internet forum that you have frequented for 10 years - that's not being a dumb ass though is it?
BigBadBazza wrote:keep your shit life experiences for facebook status updates

Image

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:25 am

No, that is choosing to use the 'quote button' when I decide to. Now, assuming i dont know how to use the 'quote button', that is dumbass. By the way, is it really a 'button'
Last edited by nazi scum on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:26 am

Whitey wrote:
nazi scum wrote:Drax wrote "Let's round up all these thick-as-pig-shit crackers, line them up in front of a ditch and then proceed to bump up the overall I.Q. of the local population. Easy access to books in public libraries all around the country clearly isn't doing the job."

At least we can agree on something, kill the dumbasses. We may of course disagree on who constitutes a dumbass.

Dumbasses let people like this into the country
http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/ne ... t-predator
A Hamilton man who drove the streets at night looking for vulnerable women has been jailed for rape.
Mohammed Munif Sahib was found guilty of rape, indecent assault and sexual violation by unlawful sexual connection by a jury after a trial in the Hamilton District Court in February.
In sentencing him to seven years, eight months' jail on Thursday, Judge Glen Marshall told Sahib that his offending was even more serious given his predatory and pre-meditated behaviour.

Heres another dumbass

The mutant reckons; "I did find it hilarious that when he was doing medieval history at Canterbury he would often excitably spout off his evil plans to me, despite me being a dreadlocked somewhat non-aryan looking person with a collection of t-shirts and badges sporting anarchistic and lefty slogans."

Denigrating someone for not being as prejudiced as their own prejudices expected them to be.

Not understanding how to use the 'quote' button on an internet forum that you have frequented for 10 years - that's not being a dumb ass though is it?


No, that is choosing to use the 'quote button' when I decide to. Now assuming i dont know how to use the 'quote button', that is dumbass. By the way, is it really a 'button'

Is that better??
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
Whitey
Posts: 2891
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Roskill

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Whitey » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:30 am

nazi scum wrote:No, that is choosing to use the 'quote button' when I decide to. Now assuming i dont know how to use the 'quote button', that is dumbass. By the way, is it really a 'button'

Is that better??

Well done love :baton:
BigBadBazza wrote:keep your shit life experiences for facebook status updates

Image

User avatar
Drax
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 am
Location: Running with men G.
Contact:

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Drax » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 am

nazi scum wrote:Drax wrote "Let's round up all these thick-as-pig-shit crackers, line them up in front of a ditch and then proceed to bump up the overall I.Q. of the local population. Easy access to books in public libraries all around the country clearly isn't doing the job."

At least we can agree on something, kill the dumbasses. We may of course disagree on who constitutes a dumbass.

Dumbasses let people like this into the country
http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/ne ... t-predator
A Hamilton man who drove the streets at night looking for vulnerable women has been jailed for rape.
Mohammed Munif Sahib was found guilty of rape, indecent assault and sexual violation by unlawful sexual connection by a jury after a trial in the Hamilton District Court in February.
In sentencing him to seven years, eight months' jail on Thursday, Judge Glen Marshall told Sahib that his offending was even more serious given his predatory and pre-meditated behaviour.

Heres another dumbass

The mutant reckons; "I did find it hilarious that when he was doing medieval history at Canterbury he would often excitably spout off his evil plans to me, despite me being a dreadlocked somewhat non-aryan looking person with a collection of t-shirts and badges sporting anarchistic and lefty slogans."

Denigrating someone for not being as prejudiced as their own prejudices expected them to be.
nazi scum wrote:Heres another multicultural success story

http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/ne ... on-girl-15

Two Hamilton men have been sentenced to lengthy prison terms after being found guilty of the rape and abduction of a 15-year-old Hamilton girl.

Benjamin Nilesh Goundar, 24 and Ashumendra Rohit Prasad, 27, were today sentenced to 16 years and 15 years respectively in the High Court at Hamilton for the multiple rapes, sexual violations, abduction, of a 15-year-old girl and her 17-year-old cousin while walking along Boundary Rd, Hamilton about 1am in December 2011.

Aerozol Yes you probably can find examples of white immigrants committing crime. They too should be kept out, the NZ Police have enough problems dealing with local criminals.

As long as your perspective is based on ideas of cultural inferiority, and the overall construct of race itself, we will never see eye-to-eye. Correct me if if that's off the mark.

Skin colour means fuck all to me. And although I would never deny that the concept of race exists and is still hugely prevalent, I believe that it remains just that: a concept, or more accurately, a construct. One that is becoming increasingly out-dated. I don't have any fucking time for ideas of cultural or ethnic inferiority/superiority. No ethnic group or culture is inherently virtuous or evil. Just as no human being is.

White nationalism, in all the different Western nations it pops up in, is repeatedly based on a hotchpotch of fucking stupid ideas. The RWR blog is an example. If the thought expressed on that website is anything to go by, then its members are just more people in a wider group whose perspectives are grounded in a topsy-turvy fucking fantasy world where the Holocaust hardly happened, the ZOG machine actually exists, and immigrants are actively destroying the lives and culture of white people. But even that is probably giving them too much credit. There's a real enemy that's fucking-over white people with little money in New Zealand. Poor Maori too. And poor Pacific Islanders. And poor immigrants from many other places. And I really think it has less to do with race, culture and ethnicity than it does with wealth, status and political power. The best part is they don't seem to be actively setting out to ruin people's lives and keep communities struggling. They actually just don't give a fuck. The livelihood and benefits of those at the lower end of the socio-economic scale is expendable.

The fringe white nationalists and wannabe Marxists and anarchists in New Zealand won't get this. They would rather yell at each other and have little scuffles in a town square, in some kind of ridiculous miniature parody of the clashes in Weimar Germany, than try and look at the bigger picture.

User avatar
aerozol
Posts: 1402
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 am

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby aerozol » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:49 pm

nazi scum wrote:Aerozol Yes you probably can find examples of white immigrants committing crime. They too should be kept out, the NZ Police have enough problems dealing with local criminals.

The point, you missed it.

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:33 pm

aerozol wrote:
nazi scum wrote:Aerozol Yes you probably can find examples of white immigrants committing crime. They too should be kept out, the NZ Police have enough problems dealing with local criminals.

The point, you missed it.


I believe, the point, you missed it, totally.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Drax reckons "There's a real enemy that's fucking-over white people with little money in New Zealand. Poor Maori too. And poor Pacific Islanders. And poor immigrants from many other places. And I really think it has less to do with race, culture and ethnicity than it does with wealth, status and political power."

So what are YOU doing about it.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
Dan Last
Vibe Bringer
Posts: 11752
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Fucked, get fucked.

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Dan Last » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:55 pm

LOL
I'm not a cool guy anymore.

User avatar
Lurch
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Hillcrest, Hamilton

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Lurch » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:08 pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9980198 ... s-homeless


Our favourite dickhead is back in the news again. One of the weirdest articles I've read for a while.
Image

User avatar
Window Licker
Posts: 1693
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 pm
Location: Cnr Hoddle and Johnston

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Window Licker » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Creepy.
Image

User avatar
Drax
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 am
Location: Running with men G.
Contact:

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Drax » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:38 pm

nazi scum wrote:Drax reckons "There's a real enemy that's fucking-over white people with little money in New Zealand. Poor Maori too. And poor Pacific Islanders. And poor immigrants from many other places. And I really think it has less to do with race, culture and ethnicity than it does with wealth, status and political power."

So what are YOU doing about it.

Posting on PunkAs.

User avatar
undercover
Posts: 554
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:22 am
Location: underground

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby undercover » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Fuckin game on! Posting on PunkAs vs fiddling with children (or whatever it was that Darren's lot was doing outside that school)...

Who's gonna win this intense race-war that we're all involved in?

:popcorn:

User avatar
Drax
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 am
Location: Running with men G.
Contact:

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Drax » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Image

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:13 am

Undercover thinks people go to school to fiddle with kids. What school did you go to you sick little creepy fucker?? If you are accusing me of fiddling with kids come and see me and make that accusation to my face, you know where I live.
Then its Game On!!

and Drax is correct, China has already won. But still the homeless need to be fed. And they cant eat punkas posts. Thats why some off us get off our asses to help our communities, in whatever way we see fit, others just sit on their asses and post.
Last edited by nazi scum on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
dustbinflowers
Posts: 6612
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Portside

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:47 am

Oh, are you involved with Kyle's dodgy feed the poor charity (unregistered, and the money goes straight into Kyle's account). So do you only feed white homeless?
Uncinia vector

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 am

Most of the homeless in Hamilton are Maori. How does that stack up against your accusations of racism??
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
dustbinflowers
Posts: 6612
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Portside

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Well, it makes nazi affiliation even more confused, for a start (as well as Kyle's favorite food being Sweet and Sour Pork). Frankly, you are all a sad lot of Aryans, and would have been the first lot of goons against the wall in Germany during Hitler's time. Almost as funny as Israeli nazis :lol:
Uncinia vector

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Thu May 01, 2014 10:37 am

dustbinflowers wrote:Well, it makes nazi affiliation even more confused, for a start (as well as Kyle's favorite food being Sweet and Sour Pork). Frankly, you are all a sad lot of Aryans, and would have been the first lot of goons against the wall in Germany during Hitler's time. Almost as funny as Israeli nazis :lol:


As an unemployable alcohol and drug Connoisseur I would possibly have been on list for assistance with my concentration in a camp designed for such a purpose.

I would like to think that with my political orientation, previous work with the RNZAEC skills and training in other areas I would have still been considered an asset.

The first lot of goons against the wall in Hitlers time, that would've been the SA leadership and his bed buddies.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8517
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby akaxo » Thu May 01, 2014 1:40 pm

only if it's a registered charity
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

User avatar
TimShadbolt
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby TimShadbolt » Thu May 01, 2014 3:22 pm

:baton:

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Wed May 07, 2014 10:21 am

Drax reckons "I don't have any fucking time for ideas of cultural or ethnic inferiority/superiority. No ethnic group or culture is inherently virtuous or evil."

Heres some nice culture for you mate

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/10017 ... s-flogging

"Sharia police in the Indonesian province of Aceh will publicly flog a young woman for adultery after she was turned in by eight vigilantes who had already gang-raped her as punishment."

Now please go on about how no cultures are inherently evil...
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

User avatar
TimShadbolt
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby TimShadbolt » Wed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Image

nazi scum
Posts: 1931
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby nazi scum » Wed May 07, 2014 1:09 pm

I already have a line in the middle of my head, its a scar. Its from when 3 people looking like the above character attacked me from behind, knocked me to the ground, I stood up face covered in blood. They said 'Give us your money' I had $50 in my pocket and told them to 'Get Fucked'. They dropped nuts and ran away. Cowards.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.


Return to “Current Affairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests