National Front hitting the big time....

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
mark tyler

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby mark tyler » Sun May 29, 2016 8:57 pm

Tried to have some fun but only one bite. Fkn disappointing.
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun May 29, 2016 9:35 pm

mark tyler wrote:Tried to have some fun but only one bite. Fkn disappointing.

:lol: Your comment was diluted by the hordes of munters sincerely spouting the exact sort of thing that you posted.
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sun May 29, 2016 11:34 pm

hear that media scum, 'we got a guy covered in capsicum up here'
for a brief, naive moment i thought they were gunna offer aid, or at least call for it, but nah, he replied;
'nah i got him' meaning he had already filmed it, which is what we saw.

i think its just as important to bash these people as it is goddamn nazi cunts.

speaking of which, what has darren got to say about this event?

also nice to see an old school punkas member represented in this, chur viking dekt-crust
"Look how happy he is"

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Mon May 30, 2016 12:21 am

I think those morons should stick to vaping and knitting alpaca sweaters rather than fighting real men in the street.

:baton:
"Look how happy he is"

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Tue May 31, 2016 1:07 pm

9seconds wrote:hear that media scum, 'we got a guy covered in capsicum up here'
for a brief, naive moment i thought they were gunna offer aid, or at least call for it, but nah, he replied;
'nah i got him' meaning he had already filmed it, which is what we saw.

i think its just as important to bash these people as it is goddamn nazi cunts.

speaking of which, what has darren got to say about this event?

also nice to see an old school punkas member represented in this, chur viking dekt-crust

Everyones got to have a hobby mate! Good to see the cops let them have a bit of biffo.

"i think its just as important to bash these people as it is goddamn nazi cunts."

Good Luck with that. Just do it! See you on the news!
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:28 pm

is Kyle still feeding the hungry? Read something in Waikato Times awhile back. Him and the mrs, were serving up food, to hungry people. He had tried, getting a government grant, to pay for the van, which they delivered the food with. Which, aint a bad idea, to pay for it. I wonder what happened, to the Rabble van. In a way, they tried delivering, their idea (or was it other peoples ideas, that they played round a bit with) of punk music, to the hungry punk public. Speaking of which band. After listening to Rabbles - Friday Night, I had to play it 2 a friend who, said who is the Rabble? In past year has got back into listening to punk, after many years. Has anyone else ever heard Skrewdriver, do a song with the same name. For some reason, one part of the lyrics, is similar to the Skrewdriver song. Aint just the song title.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:57 pm

friday, payday, good night i say.
"Look how happy he is"

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:13 pm

mike wrote:is Kyle still feeding the hungry? Read something in Waikato Times awhile back. Him and the mrs, were serving up food, to hungry people. He had tried, getting a government grant, to pay for the van, which they delivered the food with. Which, aint a bad idea, to pay for it. I wonder what happened, to the Rabble van. In a way, they tried delivering, their idea (or was it other peoples ideas, that they played round a bit with) of punk music, to the hungry punk public. Speaking of which band. After listening to Rabbles - Friday Night, I had to play it 2 a friend who, said who is the Rabble? In past year has got back into listening to punk, after many years. Has anyone else ever heard Skrewdriver, do a song with the same name. For some reason, one part of the lyrics, is similar to the Skrewdriver song. Aint just the song title.

HAHA, Actually me and Jedd listened to that very song last night. (Skrewdriver, not the Rabble) We were having some V.B's in memory of Manny, as his passing was about bang on 10 years ago. RIP. He used to love putting SKrewdriver on, mainly to piss p.c people off but hey, it's a good song.
Should listen to Digital Octopus doing Skrewdriver Mike, its a laugh, they also do a good Blitz. I think actually Digital octopus is one dude who may even be from Lions Law, im not sure.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:52 am

jedd still got this record?
"Look how happy he is"

mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Fucken O for Awesum, as the Tuaminator says. Fuck I had that on CD, years back. Sum thieving junky, nigger would of stole it. Reason I used that term nigger....is coz I imagine, would of been a white power. just coz Skrewdriver were on it. From memory, none of the 3 songs, Skrewdriver did on that comp, had racist lyric's. Not all of their songs did, I dont give a fuck, what people think. I loved early Skrewdriver, even the album with the song White Power on. Im quarter irish and I sing along 2, Smash the IRA. Jesus, was a paedophile, as one of my gang member mates told me, his version of what Jesus got up 2, I dunno, if it should be rated R35. So you guys/girls on average, will never know. Anyway, oneward and upward. Thanks Dave, you maybe left wing, but respect from Chicken Wing Non Resistance. We maybe skinnier, than the right wing. We maybe, as dumb, if not dumber, than both wings (except as mate who told me, attended same school, as Jonah Lomu, he was never called Mastermind, put it that way) We maybe, stauncher than Phil, from Tauranga, we not maybe dont masterbate as often, only if there is a barnyard and animals watching, plus straw. We maybe, not in possession of as much Alcohol, as Nazi Skum. But we are Rebels, without a Clue. Anyone wants to join, send us a PM and donate. We may have lied

mike

Postby mike » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:27 pm

After a listen, its no where as cool or original as The Rabble.,you reading that Chaz ya 2 face cunt. You/brother turned your back on me bitch, yep read, ya comments on Rabble website. I kept outta, of it all, till day, I said hello to your brother, outside Real groovy, u were doin, an instore. Wot went wrong with ya, money your dad inherited, go to your head? yep, I watched the auction, on TV. I like antiques too. So what was ya, problem. After you got up and helped, do backing vocals, with Mistaken Identity Cafe 223? You sung good as, ironically did Mistaken Identitys cover of The Rabbles - Friday Night. That night, as well. yes we did a cover Dave. Im a sellout. Im forming an emo pop punk band, with a cover of the Final Countdown. the most Oi song ever. Even night, we played with Unseen, Ward Lane. Fk cant rmbr if that's, even there name, all I do know is, they were emo as outside, Fatty reckons they were a bit intimidated, when we talked to them, outside. Or as Tom would say, up Ak, when I mumbled Oi Oi mumble mumble Oi 2 em. Must of cost a packet, to fly singer over. Did ya sleep with him Chaz, now that would be punk.

Oh well Chaz, speak up, all these years, you gone bit quiet. My biggest problem was, why go play Rebellion Festival, with the likes of Sparrer etc. Its not about your music, its the fact, yet you come back to NZ. You turned your back, on old crowd. I offered chance, to do a show. we were never evn as good as 1/500th of sparrer etc. Yip, Ive seen them live twice, 2000 Berlin, 2001 Morecambe.

If your gunna fly the flag, make out, your the big New Zealand punk band, in Europe etc, . Im not saying we ever were either. Ive always thought, that crown belonged to bands like No Tag, Flesh D-Vice, Weep Woman Weep and nxt lp, Eat. Sleep Fuck Die etc Sticky Filth, No Idea, Warners, Henchmen, Proud Scum thats who i look up and more bands, Morning Horn, Casualty - Gregs Song, Gobsmakt CD, Powerstation show Lineup. I never seen Manson Family, always wanted to. Ive always wanted to hear an old AK band, The Mormons, G reckons, they were like NZ's answer to Motorhead, seen em do gig out by Ak airport in a Cowshed. Now thats fucken punk. And the The Cavemen, choice album. Good on them, they should be at Rebellion, I dont actually know lineup, and I have a feeling its on soon as.

Anyway Chaz, put ya fingers on the keyboard, b4 Fatty puts his hands on ya sister. He was in love, why he got kicked outta the Bludgers...2 us that was equilivent to Matlock liking the Beatles, in the Pistols. Just joking, he never got the boot. In the end, the guitarist, turned Hmo

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:36 am

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:20 pm

I'd assume rupe/chaz haven't looked on these forums in many many many years
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:02 pm

"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 pm

mike wrote:Fucken yadda yadda yadda...

When dementia sets in...
Uncinia vector

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 am

Dead Kid wrote:http://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article125875644.html

theres been several companies that did swastikas on the soles of shoes, including converse
"Look how happy he is"

Return to “Current Affairs”