National Front hitting the big time....

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Max

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Max » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Looks like VK is a haven for these people. Obviously the Russians are far more tolerant of intolerance.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Lol *racebook*
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

combatrock

Postby combatrock » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Amazing.

Yellow Romans

Postby Yellow Romans » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Truly amazing indeed. These guys often have to get tattoos on their faces saying things like "skinhead" just in case they forget what they are, but old Man Shaft above has got "Hungary" tattooed on his arm to remind himself that he should eat more. It looks like he reminds himself a lot.

PS Do any of these RWR types do anything other than take pics of themselves hanging around in back yards and bedrooms? Surely they must have hobbies so that they can post pics of themselves actually doing something?

Max

Postby Max » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:04 am

I think they like getting into each others' Mannschafts.

buckton

Postby buckton » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 am

Tomahawks and XE Falcon Panelvans, shit just got serious....real serious.
ImageImageImage

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:03 pm

scott penk wrote:too many questions / comments.. so heres the most pressing

1 - is that gun in the first photos legal to own here?
2 - isnt a unionjack hanging next to a nazi swastika ironic?
3 - what with the photos outside the Kiwi Disposals store.. was this a big outing for the guys? Am assuming the shop is nothing to do with them
4 - have any of these guys / juggalos ever actually used their guns / axes in their 'defence' of white culture, besides as photo props?
5 - didnt Kyle become a 'born again christian' a few years ago?

1. Any gun is legal to own if you have the right authorisation
2-YES it is. I have a British-German friendship badge from before Britian declared war against Germany.
3. Kiwi Disposals give Survive Club 10% discount
4. Yes indeed I have used weapons in defence of my white culture, my home, my wife, family and friends, most recently last year against patched Waikato Black Power too scared to fight to the death had to wipe their blood off the blade
5. Kyle has been a Mormon for as long as I have known him, over a decade.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

TimShadbolt

Postby TimShadbolt » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:58 pm

nazi scum wrote:4. Yes indeed I have used weapons in defence of my white culture, my home, my wife, family and friends, most recently last year against patched Waikato Black Power too scared to fight to the death had to wipe their blood off the blade

Getting in a fight because someone insulted your white pride just makes you a violent sociopath. Using weapons in defence of your skin colour and/or culture is barbaric as fuck. People like that need to be in jail or a guarded mental ward.

If someone was going to fight you, your mrs, your kids, etc then I wouldn't judge your use of violence so harshly. Self-defence is always acceptable given you didn't incite the violence in the first place.

So which thing were you defending in that particular incident?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:30 pm

nazi scum wrote:2-YES it is. I have a British-German friendship badge from before Britian declared war against Germany.
aren't those all fake and made post-war?
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

donvito

Postby donvito » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:11 pm

hohoho

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:01 pm

donvito wrote:hohoho

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:07 am

nazi scum wrote:5. Kyle has been a Mormon for as long as I have known him, over a decade.

I've never known the stupid fat fuck to knock on people's doors, but I did find it hilarious that when he was doing medieval history at Canterbury he would often excitably spout off his evil plans to me, despite me being a dreadlocked somewhat non-aryan looking person with a collection of t-shirts and badges sporting anarchistic and lefty slogans. Then after word got out his interweb communications would be chock full of badly spelled paranoid rants about being watched. That's exactly how fucking stupid that inbred oxygen thief is and you are by association.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:35 am

TimShadbolt wrote:
nazi scum wrote:4. Yes indeed I have used weapons in defence of my white culture, my home, my wife, family and friends, most recently last year against patched Waikato Black Power too scared to fight to the death had to wipe their blood off the blade

Getting in a fight because someone insulted your white pride just makes you a violent sociopath. Using weapons in defence of your skin colour and/or culture is barbaric as fuck. People like that need to be in jail or a guarded mental ward.

If someone was going to fight you, your mrs, your kids, etc then I wouldn't judge your use of violence so harshly. Self-defence is always acceptable given you didn't incite the violence in the first place.

So which thing were you defending in that particular incident?

My missus was entertaining some of the local native children, a teenager prospect and his mates came over wanting to bash one of our guests because she wouldnt put out.

They got told to fuck off they threw empty beer cans at me I chased them down the driveway they threw fence posts at me and ran away. They came back about half an hour later, the whole whanau, including aforementioned fully mokoed BP patch member. They were fully armed with iron bars, spades...They got stabbed they ran back home and called the police.

akaxo wrote:
nazi scum wrote:2-YES it is. I have a British-German friendship badge from before Britian declared war against Germany.
Apparently there were alot of reproductions made in the 80s

General Mutante wrote:
nazi scum wrote:5. Kyle has been a Mormon for as long as I have known him, over a decade.

I've never known the stupid fat fuck to knock on people's doors, but I did find it hilarious that when he was doing medieval history at Canterbury he would often excitably spout off his evil plans to me, despite me being a dreadlocked somewhat non-aryan looking person with a collection of t-shirts and badges sporting anarchistic and lefty slogans. Then after word got out his interweb communications would be chock full of badly spelled paranoid rants about being watched. That's exactly how fucking stupid that inbred oxygen thief is and you are by association.

Personal insults, how becoming of you. If you're the one sporting anarchist and lefty slogans I put it to you that you are the fucking stupid inbred oxygen thief. Have a nice day
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 pm

There's no way out of this. Fatty Arbuckle gets minus several million points out of ten for tactics and strategy.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:14 pm

Only several million??

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:41 pm

*sigh*

Telling all your shit to some smelly punk/fucking hippy from your history lecture who is almost a cartoon character of the kind of people who think you are a fucking dick is the act of a grade A, quite possibly inbred specimen of fucktard who by my conversations with him I'd put somewhere over the fucking rainbow on the autistic spectrum.

[Tim]

Postby [Tim] » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:15 pm

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Urgh, breeders.
Uncinia vector

scott penk

Postby scott penk » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:44 pm

is chequered shirt on his right wife or daughter? i assume thats actually his wife hidden in the back

donvito

Postby donvito » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:24 pm

General Mutante wrote:*sigh*

Telling all your shit to some smelly punk/fucking hippy from your history lecture who is almost a cartoon character of the kind of people who think you are a fucking dick is the act of a grade A, quite possibly inbred specimen of fucktard who by my conversations with him I'd put somewhere over the fucking rainbow on the autistic spectrum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Tim]

Postby [Tim] » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:50 pm

scott penk wrote:is chequered shirt on his right wife or daughter? i assume thats actually his wife hidden in the back

He's a Mormon and is married to all the women in the photo.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Dat white afro tho.
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:20 am

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:33 am

Fapped to this.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:53 am

nazi scum wrote:
akaxo wrote:
Apparently there were alot of reproductions made in the 80s
yeah for sure but i was under the impression it was a fantasy one that never existed at the time it was meant to have been produced? a round enamel badge with the union jack and swastika flag next to each other, blue and white background from memory? I'm no expert but thought that was the case.

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:49 am

What are you some sort of expert? Yes indeed the badge looks just as you have described. According to Mr Googlyeyes

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-German_Fellowship
The Anglo-German Fellowship was a group which existed from 1935 to 1939 and aimed to build up friendship between the United Kingdom and Germany

from http://www.pccoinsandcollectables.com/p ... pro_id=621

Nazi German / British Pre-War Union of Fascists Friendship Badge
Modern Fantasy Piece with mis-spelling and shows Union Flag upside down.
Pin Back Size: 26mm
Blue/Black/Red/Silver/White enamel.
Obv: Nazi and Union Flags in centre on Blue Background
The legend reads: RING FUR DEUTSCH - BRITISCH FREUNDSCHAFT
30pounds

But exactly the same badge from http://www.cultmancollectables.com › Militaria › Foreign Badges‎
a "Scarce Pre WW2 German British Friendship Union Enamelled Badge" for 185 pounds

http://www.treasurebunker.co.uk/PBProdu ... D=11399601

lists it as "Replica German British Friendship Union enameled membership lapel badge for 10 pounds"

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:27 pm

haha, def not an expert. i just remember talking about that badge with a mate of mine that collects such things.

Drax

Postby Drax » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Seems this thread is doing nicely. Reminded me of seeing this last time I visited the RWNZ blog:

Perhaps anyone fucktarded enough to put forward this concept 'white genocide' actually does deserve to be lined up and shot.

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:10 am

I suggest you go to Rhodesia and tell that to a white farmer. Only you cant, its called Zimbabwe now and theyve all pretty much been killed. But theres no white genocide, just thousands of dead white farmers.

And for the President of South Africa at the 2012 ANC celebrations to sing the song "Dubul' ibhunu" ("Shoot the Boer") Thats not institutionalised racism because only whites can be racist.

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 am

That banner seems to be anti-diversity so it would be advocating for both of those events right?

Return to “Current Affairs”