National Front hitting the big time....

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
TimShadbolt

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby TimShadbolt » Wed May 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Well that doesn't sound very nice...

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed May 07, 2014 2:14 pm

It sounds like his head looks like an arse.
Uncinia vector

TimShadbolt

Postby TimShadbolt » Wed May 07, 2014 5:01 pm

We need a high-five smiley.

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Thu May 08, 2014 1:00 pm

:calav:

Yellow Romans

Postby Yellow Romans » Tue May 13, 2014 7:03 pm

nazi scum wrote:Drax reckons "I don't have any fucking time for ideas of cultural or ethnic inferiority/superiority. No ethnic group or culture is inherently virtuous or evil."

Heres some nice culture for you mate

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/10017 ... s-flogging

"Sharia police in the Indonesian province of Aceh will publicly flog a young woman for adultery after she was turned in by eight vigilantes who had already gang-raped her as punishment."

Now please go on about how no cultures are inherently evil...

And of course vigilante mobs and religious police are indicative of the average person in society. Aceh is the most fundamentalist province of Indonesia. Being the western-most part of Indonesia, it has been refered to as Indonesia's "Balcony to Mecca" as there is nothing but ocean between Aceh and the Arabian peninsula. This seems to have grown a strict and arrogant view among some Acehnese that they are somehow better than other Muslims in Indonesia; and has seen the development of a very authoritrian form of Islam (as opposed to forms of Islam praticed in other parts of the Indian Ocean, or Sufi Islam from central Asia). But it's not as if all Acehnese people want to live in that kind of society, just as not all European people wanted to live under dictatorships of the left and right last century (and look at how barbaric, destructive and murderous those regimes were, but that doesn't mean that all Europeans were like that, but hey, lets not let logic get in the way). I recall a thread on here a few years ago where a bunch of Acehnese punks were arrested for "unIslamic behaviour". I doubt they and a lot of other Acehnese care too much for the shit form of Islam forced upon them. Muslims in other countries such as Qutar, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Iran for example have a history of resistance to fundamentalists, but I guess that means nothing when you just want to paint a very two dimensional view of Islam.

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Tue May 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Even then, from that article:

However, Faisal said the alleged rapists themselves should be treated more harshly than the couple, because they had "set back efforts to uphold sharia in Aceh".

He said vigilantes should not act directly, but report offences to the sharia police.

Three of the alleged rapists including the boy are in police custody, and police have appealed for the families of the other five to give them up.

They are facing investigation and conviction by the ordinary criminal courts.

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Fri May 16, 2014 9:54 am

Drax wrote: I don't have any fucking time for ideas of cultural or ethnic inferiority/superiority. No ethnic group or culture is inherently virtuous or evil.

Evil:

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/indonesia/report-2013

In May, Indonesia’s human rights record was assessed under the UN Universal Periodic Review. The government rejected key recommendations to review specific laws and decrees which restrict the rights to freedom of expression and thought, conscience and religion.

Caning continued to be used as a form of judicial punishment in Aceh province for Shari’a offences. At least 45 people were caned during the year for gambling, and being alone with someone of the opposite sex who was not a marriage partner or relative.

The authorities used incitement and blasphemy provisions to criminalize freedom of religion, as well as freedoms of expression, thought and conscience. At least six prisoners of conscience remained behind bars on incitement and blasphemy charges.

A 2010 government regulation permitting “female circumcision” remained in effect, in violation of Indonesia’s obligations under international human rights law.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Fri May 16, 2014 12:56 pm

I love how he just keeps putting up the same shit regardless of how it gets refuted.
It's a pretty serious level of retardation or denial, though I definitely wouldn't count out the former being a contributing factor to the latter.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri May 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Don't be too harsh. He's only allowed to borrow the family brain cell once a week.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sat May 17, 2014 8:27 am

Thanks for the braincell you can have it back now, I know you need it more than me.

Aerozol its called perseverance and dedication to a cause. I dont care how much you love stonings, canings and FGM I just think its wrong. I think you're in denial, that you think such behaviour is acceptable, do you honestly believe any government has the right to forcibly remove a clitoris?
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

undercover

Postby undercover » Sat May 17, 2014 8:55 am

nazi scum wrote:...In May, Indonesia’s human rights record was assessed under the UN Universal Periodic Review. The government rejected key recommendations to review specific laws and decrees which restrict the rights to freedom of expression and thought, conscience and religion.

Caning continued to be used as a form of judicial punishment in Aceh province for Shari’a offences. At least 45 people were caned during the year for gambling, and being alone with someone of the opposite sex who was not a marriage partner or relative.

The authorities used incitement and blasphemy provisions to criminalize freedom of religion, as well as freedoms of expression, thought and conscience. At least six prisoners of conscience remained behind bars on incitement and blasphemy charges.

A 2010 government regulation permitting “female circumcision” remained in effect, in violation of Indonesia’s obligations under international human rights law.

sounds hilariously like..... nazism..... jus' sayin'

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Sat May 17, 2014 9:55 am

nazi scum wrote:Aerozol its called perseverance and dedication to a cause. I dont care how much you love stonings, canings and FGM I just think its wrong. I think you're in denial, that you think such behaviour is acceptable, do you honestly believe any government has the right to forcibly remove a clitoris?
Haha, and do YOU believe someone from there has the right to try come here if they want a better life, without being abused for their skin colour or what others in power in their home country have done to them? Real compassionate mouthpeace for the minorities you are eh!!

And what's that got to do with race anyway mate? That's the point you consistently miss.
A bunch of skinheads jumped a friend of mine from behind once and he has a permanent facial disfigurement now. Do you think that's acceptable? Do you think I couldn't find another thousand examples of white people being sacks of shit?

Do you think they don't look at western/european examples of state sponsored terrorism, financially motivated warfare, putting older family into homes out of sight to die, young girls throwing up after every meal because of advertising and our fucked up visual culture, a 1 in 4 chance of getting raped if you're a female in NZ, sexualised young girls/ celebrities, valuing money over lives, a diet for most consisting just of salt, sugar and wheat and resulting widespread obesity, examples of skinheads bashing people, hundreds of thousands of examples of europeans in general murdering and raping and stealing, and don't think to themselves "wow those guys are fucked".

"perseverance and dedication" isn't a good thing if you're combining it with close-mindedness and ignorance, it makes it the same as arguing with a religious douchebag, for example one of the Shariah pieces of shit you like to bitch about, it's not going to get anywhere, so let me ask you, WHY BOTHER.

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sun May 18, 2014 12:05 am

Perseverance and dedication is indeed a bad thing when you combine it with close-mindedness and ignorance.

I bother because I care about this country and the people that live here. I dont think 'its not going to get anywhere' I think 'I'm doing my bit'.

It has nothing to do with race, thats the point you consistently miss. Its to do with culture and as you point out religion. Its to do with Immigration policies, and an overburdened NZ infrastructure, housing, health. Its to do with the people and policies that allow this.

aerozol wrote:Do you think they don't look at western/european examples of blah blah blah blah examples of europeans in general murdering and raping and stealing, and don't think to themselves "wow those guys are fucked".

And yet they want to leave their country and come to ours. That says something about the different cultures. They want to live in a Western world rather than their Islamic world. I would too.

A bunch of 'white sacks of shit' attacked my mate and killed him, we have enough sacks of shit in this country, regardless of colour, without importing more sacks of shit.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun May 18, 2014 1:05 am

why are you still breathing?

:explainittomelikeimfive:
http://aotearoa666.com/

Drax

Postby Drax » Mon May 19, 2014 4:34 pm

nazi scum wrote:Perseverance and dedication is indeed a bad thing when you combine it with close-mindedness and ignorance.

I bother because I care about this country and the people that live here. I dont think 'its not going to get anywhere' I think 'I'm doing my bit'.

It has nothing to do with race, thats the point you consistently miss. Its to do with culture and as you point out religion. Its to do with Immigration policies, and an overburdened NZ infrastructure, housing, health. Its to do with the people and policies that allow this.

aerozol wrote:Do you think they don't look at western/european examples of blah blah blah blah examples of europeans in general murdering and raping and stealing, and don't think to themselves "wow those guys are fucked".

And yet they want to leave their country and come to ours. That says something about the different cultures. They want to live in a Western world rather than their Islamic world. I would too.

A bunch of 'white sacks of shit' attacked my mate and killed him, we have enough sacks of shit in this country, regardless of colour, without importing more sacks of shit.

Blah blah blah. No one cares, fuckface.

Get a fucking job.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Mon May 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Drax wrote:Blah blah blah. No one cares, fuckface.

Get a fucking job.

'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

donvito

Postby donvito » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Right Wing Resistance
Proactive Action Drive

The “Resistance”, and community action plans.

Many of us are tireblah blah blah blah

Action
We will be supporting a poverty watch programme to keep an eye on the government, including councils.

We will bring information to light about corruption and openly evil tactics the New World Order is imposing on us.

Do Flyers and posters based on community and proactive initiatives.

Openly recruit other non political and anti government people to help us.

Be willing to work with people of other ideologies who are willing to work with us.

donvito

Postby donvito » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:51 pm

dat sum black lite shit ryt durr

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Drax reckons "I don't have any fucking time for ideas of cultural or ethnic inferiority/superiority. No ethnic group or culture is inherently virtuous or evil."

Heres some more nice culture for you mate...

http://www.theage.com.au/world/egypt-cr ... zs0hu.html

Isis Mahmoud Hafez, a director of the committee who drafted part of the new sexual harassment law, admits it is much more limited in scope than one originally proposed by Egypt’s National Council for Women.
Left out are specific protections for women and witnesses, definitions of rape and other forms of sexual violence and social and economic violence, such as women or girls being forced to marry or prevented from obtaining an education or inheriting property, she says.

from same atricle: "if I travel outside Egypt it is a shock when I come back and I am reminded of how awful the culture of sexual harassment is here.”

And while she welcomes the new law, she warns there is a long way to go before there is real cultural change in Egyptian society.
“I believe we have succeeded in terminating the state of denial in both the society and the state, but we haven’t succeeded changing the culture or the behaviour,” Ms El-Hameed says.

We should really repeal all those laws giving NZ women any rights, dont you agree??

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Or maybe you all should go over to Egypt to fight for women's rights. You know, now that you've got women equal rights in NZ.
Uncinia vector

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:Or maybe you all should go over to Egypt to fight for women's rights. You know, now that you've got women equal rights in NZ.

Actually i'm thinking of going to the next Hamtown Smakdown or Punkfest to stop people dancing. Every time someone dances Allah has to kill a puppy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/21/world ... o-arrests/

"Tehran Police Chief Hossein Sajedinia ordered the arrests of the three men and three women for helping make an "obscene video clip that offended the public morals and was released in cyberspace," the Iranian Students' News Agency reported Wednesday. Authorities forced the young people to repent on state TV....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 446547.cms

In the video, the girls are seen not properly observing the hijab, a series of rules that oblige women in Iran to cover their hair and much of their body when outside.

Dancing is prohibited in the Islamic republic, while mingling with the opposite sex is strictly frowned upon.

Conservatives are wary of young Iranians abandoning the values of the Islamic republic in favour of a Western lifestyle"

I have also seen aforementioned 'mingling' occurring at punk gigs...shocking behaviour you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:17 pm

PunkAs today:
Conservative guy scared of change points out other conservative guys scared of change

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:48 pm

John Safran has just written a piece in the Australian Herald about the confusing stuff going on about nazis there. I'd post the link, but I haven't figured out how to copy and paste on my phone.
Uncinia vector

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:25 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/national/on-the-m ... 39d0h.html

the anti-fascists def sound more like the real nazis than the golden dawn supporters
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Drax reckons "I don't have any fucking time for ideas of cultural or ethnic inferiority/superiority. No ethnic group or culture is inherently virtuous or evil."

Te Ururoa Flavell disagrees with you

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1008130 ... -important

Te Ururoa Flavell states that the needs of Maori must be put ahead of the needs of others: “Maori have a unique position in New Zealand and advancing their cultural and social needs must be put ahead of the needs of immigrants”.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 pm

akaxo wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/national/on-the-march-20140602-39d0h.html

the anti-fascists def sound more like the real nazis than the golden dawn supporters

I was in town for that. Personally I have no concern at all for the feelings or personal safety or arseholes like that and seeing them run off the street makes my dick hard. There's not really much point in treating unreasonable people reasonably, plus it's highly amusing to see the cognitive dissonance at work in them when they realise that most people's reaction to them ranges from indifference to out and out hostility.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Yeah hard fuck safran that was a stupid article

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:01 am

hope the bit about the 66 yr old getting kicked in the head while on the ground at the pub after it all and ending up in hospital wasn't what got you hard
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:05 am

The cowardly left and their hired help they hid behind didnt have the balls to start anything on the streets, had to attack an old man at the pub instead. It makes them hard. Or at least it makes them think they're hard.

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:11 pm

akaxo wrote:the anti-fascists def sound more like the real nazis than the golden dawn supporters

Seems like they were being pretty anti-fascist actually.

Edit: eg beating up fascists. Not sure where the confusion lies.

Return to “Current Affairs”