National Front hitting the big time....

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Craig_Bastard

National Front hitting the big time....

Postby Craig_Bastard » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:03 pm

...or not.

http://www.3news.co.nz/National-Front-r ... st+News%29

By Charlotte Shipman

Two of New Zealand’s far right-wing groups have labelled the Jewish headstone vandals cowards.

Both the National Front and the Right-Wing Resistance have been accused of playing a part in the graveyard attack and say they're offended.

Fewer than 40 marched onto Parliament's grounds in support of the National Front. Among them were members of the Right-Wing Resistance. Both groups deny any involvement with the vandalism of Jewish graves in Auckland.

“We have nothing to do with that,” says Right-Wing Resistance national co-ordinator Kyle Chapman. “We believe in standing up for what we are. We are right here on the street with our faces. Why do we need to do something cowardly like attacking graves of people that can't stand up for themselves?”

“I condemn the people who desecrated those graves,” says Colin Ansell of the National Front movement. “And I feel something for the Jewish people because graves are something sacred.”

Mr Chapman even suggested a Jewish activist may have done the damage to create attention.
Click here to find out more!

“That's all they use those symbols for, is for attention – to say ‘hi, look at me, I'm a dick’.”

It was a lack of attention the head of the National Front was lamenting at its annual rally.

“It seems to have mellowed out,” says Mr Ansell. “We can't even get the opposition to come out and play anymore – bit disappointing. I get sick of talking to the converted.”

Kerryn Frost and her mother Sharon are far from converted.

“It seems very racist – just racist. I don't agree with it, no,” she says.

The movement says it stands against high taxes, crime, homosexuality and immigration.

“They are against foreigners, against us,” says pedestrian Kim Mensing. “Oh no, we are okay,” she says sarcastically. “We're not from Africa, Asia or the Middle East, so we are okay.”

Mr Ansell says his group's biggest problem is maintaining its transient membership and getting them to pay their $15 a year membership fee.

3 News

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/National-Front-r ... z29pAbfGYV
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

undercover

Re: National Front hitting the big time....

Postby undercover » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 am

that chapman cunt wrote:We are right here on the street with our faces.

LOL

donvito

Postby donvito » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Craig fuckin' Gunn wrote:...or not.

http://www.3news.co.nz/National-Front-r ... st+News%29

“It seems to have mellowed out,” says Mr Ansell. “We can't even get the opposition to come out and play anymore – bit disappointing. I get sick of talking to the converted.”

Kerryn Frost and her mother Sharon are far from converted.

punkfest wasnt in welly this year idiots.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:54 pm

someone needs to give colin ansell a quick lesson in the types of things you should and shouldn't say to the media...

oh, and:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=MopNzuFCPmc[/video]
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:53 am

I'd been looking at the NF on Friday... Having a sort of "where are they now.." Of my favourite nazis from 6-8 years ago... Either I've gotten bad at google... They've got smarter at using their real names online... Given up the nazi game... Or are locked up!

I love that Kyles sporting the "probs did it themselves" line... Exactly like what he said when molloy smashed those mosques.....

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 am

right wing resistance have a blog they keep updated

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm

'Spose he thinks of his mates as dicks???
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

donvito

Postby donvito » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 pm

turns out it was some middle upper class white tagger from ponsonby.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Craig fuckin' Gunn wrote:Image

Is it just me or are they all doing it wrong

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:35 pm

doing what wrong? life? if so then yep.

donvito

Postby donvito » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:44 pm

that shit gives me the hard-out giggles. i guess you could call them..SIEGGLES!

daggers

Postby daggers » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDcWh-z9kIc[/youtube]
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection
[img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/q3xbuiu4.mh3.png[/img]

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 pm

mitch is right, thats like a reverse sieg heil, possibly that means they are pro-zog
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

donvito

Postby donvito » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 pm

donvito

Postby donvito » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 pm

they are launching a smear campain agaist me for the tageing of jew graves lol but i had nothing to do with it i wasnt even there on the time it happend i was sleeping and theres ppl that vouchd or that il lb n tv tv one or three for it corupt cops i also hallard OUT FRE KING 267 REWA FOR LIFE

oh my lol

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Mrnathan Smith the few stand amoungs the masses ready to put down the dog jew and his minions down with the social democracy and the left side aka the \reds...fuck the system the jew made !the system thats inslaved humanity through the jewish way of thinking the talmud say the gentiales are like cattle to be hurded and used for the chosen people and once we have given our milk they will lead us to slaughter ...hitler did to them as htey would have done unto us he jsut never milked them first as they are milking humanity for every drop they can!

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 pm

i have a mutual friend with this guy, hahaha
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

donvito

Postby donvito » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 pm

nice blackface bird...

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 pm

donvito wrote:nice blackface bird...

That's his gf/baby mama... must of failed neo-nazi 101...... he doesn't look the whitest either... I forget where his heritage is... Romania or some shit.... i guess when they're recruiting these kids for running around screaming 88 and drawing swastikas on shit they don't actually realize what it means...they just feel special because they finally belong.... some dude on tv was analyzing them the other day.. saying you don't need to be bright.. just unite in your hate for anyone different.

:explainittomelikeimfive:

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 pm

is this the first time youve heard of neo-nazis?

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Nah, just forgot how much I used to love winding them up when I was younger...

MSN chats with our mate Kyle... was not odd at all as a 15 year old girl...... the charm of nic miller... etc etc THOSE WERE THE DAYS

and then i went and got a life.. and decided... ya know what.. not all humans are super shit.. so now this stuff does surprise me far more than it should.. stupid hayley!

subvert

Postby subvert » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 am

Craig fuckin' Gunn wrote:Image

look at the bonehead fucking cunts! in boots and braces , fucking numpties have no idea.

SHARP

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:45 am

you could say pretty much the same thing about any random photo of a group of punks or anarchists though :?

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Three men accused of desecrating Jewish graves have appeared in court charged with wilful damage.

A 19 and 20-year-old were granted interim name and image suppression at the Auckland District Court today but Nathan Symington was not.

More than a dozen headstones at the Symonds Street Cemetery's Jewish quarter were vandalised with images of swastikas and expletive-ridden anti-Israel messages on Thursday night.

The two men granted suppression had little to say outside court today but Symington was keen to emphasise his innocence.

"I'm fighting this to the bitter end," he said. "If I did it, I'd plead guilty straight away."

Symington described himself as "a small-time criminal" and claimed the police had raided his house looking for drugs.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

donvito

Postby donvito » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm

since iv been publicly shamed on national tv im useing that to hop back on to the welfear the sickness al lthe free scipts to help me with the stress caused buy this and depresion and anxiety thats a lot of pills lol and a fat welfear sickness pay chex over the summer il be haveing one hell of a holiday season thatnks to the polcie and the media for FUCKING UP AND GIVING ME A REASON to get back o nthe pay role 350 a week all the way to the bank and drug dealers lol and im 23 on wensday solid

Hipster_Faggot

Postby Hipster_Faggot » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm not sure about this, but he looks an awful lot like a dude who rocked up to Occupy Auckland spewing vitriol, then wound up converted - staying for a large duration of the protest; as incoherent irl as in his comments if so.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 am

I heard a sound bite of him on National Radio yesterday - something about describing himself as a smalltime criminal, and saying that the police were smearing his "good" name... Guy's watched too many cop shows?
Uncinia vector

Tartanperil

Postby Tartanperil » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 am

nzherald wrote:Far-right racists suspected in attack.

Tuariki Delamere says it looks like a bullet hole.

An office belonging to a former immigration minister has been hit by vandals in what is being described as a racist attack.

Police were last night investigating the cause of a 2.1cm-diameter hole left in the smashed front window of the Mt Albert office of former Cabinet minister Tuariki Delamere.

Shards of glass sprayed up to 2m inside the modest New North Rd TDA Immigration office.

Etched beneath the cracked single-sheet front window were the words "QUACK OSMS", the latter word in lettering similar to National Front insignia.

An angry Delamere yesterday said a bullet had damaged his New North Rd office and his business was being targeted by an anti-immigration "scuzzbags". "It looks like a bullet has gone through it and it looks like some sort of National Front message scrawled on the footpath," he said.

Continues...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10843382

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:42 am

Going after the immigration minister from 1996. Tactical genius.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:58 am

""QUACK OSMS"

I dont think OSMS is actually a word.

"in lettering similar to National Front insignia" very lol-ly

It seems there is nothing to link this with the NF or the far right. It seems more likely some immigrant couldnt get his family in the country and is taking it out on the immigration consultants. It seems 'the left' want to blame 'the right' but have no evidence so they just make shit up.
Last edited by nazi scum on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

Return to “Current Affairs”