going down on a 4yr old ok if you're a comedian

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Maleficent
mama poopoo

Re: going down on a 4yr old ok if you're a comedian

Postby Maleficent » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:40 pm

undercover wrote:
cheese wrote:who wears a nappy at 4 years old?

What's the difference between nappies, pullups, undies or pajamas/nighties? Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong/wrong!

Wanker

Disposable Nappies are thick wadded layers designed to catch all urine and fecal matter, have re-usable tabs on the side so you can undo them to check baby and do them back up again. Kids can't usually take them off unaided.
Nappies are noisy compared to regular underwear (think of scrunching a plastic bag up) and make noises as you undo the tabs.

Pull ups are elasticated pants, designed to keep older kids dry at night, as it can be quite normal for kids to wet the bed when they are toilet training. Basically the same as nappies, just no side tabs and kids can pull them off or up. Hence the name - pull - ups...
Pull-ups are noisy compared to regular underwear (think of scrunching a plastic bag up) and would feel different to say, an older ladies garment.

I don't know if the person who asked it originally was being sarcastic or not, but you'd know the diff between a pull up and a pair of ladies undies.

Thought I would state the obvious

Not to mention that the little girl would be a lot smaller than a full grown woman, in both body shape and genital area
Have no pubic hair
or Breasts
Smell different

but its the difference in height that would get me.
And the fact that wifey was suddenly wearing a pull up and shrunk by a good metre?

And what does this say - according to that story wifey had already turned him down, but he was going in for it anyway? So if he's not a pedo he definitely doesn't take no for an answer...
http://aotearoa666.com/

cheese

Postby cheese » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:41 pm

I still maintain that pullups are a stroke of marketing genius, realistically only needed for a small minority of kids yet so many mothers are sucked into buying them.
Back 2 Life wrote:cheese is better

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 pm

hell yeah. I was going to try out those new types of mattress covers that are meant to keep you dry no matter what. Real curious about those ones.

Andrew_TA

Postby Andrew_TA » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:35 am

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 am

I heard it was someone else entirely. I won't name him because pedo's can get beaten to a Pulp in jail, which I don't think is Sporting. The courts will decide the price he has to pay and I'm sure he'll pay the Bill.

Gave me a chuckle. People are retards on the internet.
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

undercover

Postby undercover » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:30 am

Maleficent wrote:
undercover wrote:

What's the difference between nappies, pullups, undies or pajamas/nighties? Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong/wrong!

Wanker

Disposable Nappies are thick wadded layers designed to catch all urine and fecal matter, have re-usable tabs on the side so you can undo them to check baby and do them back up again. Kids can't usually take them off unaided.
Nappies are noisy compared to regular underwear (think of scrunching a plastic bag up) and make noises as you undo the tabs.

Pull ups are elasticated pants, designed to keep older kids dry at night, as it can be quite normal for kids to wet the bed when they are toilet training. Basically the same as nappies, just no side tabs and kids can pull them off or up. Hence the name - pull - ups...
Pull-ups are noisy compared to regular underwear (think of scrunching a plastic bag up) and would feel different to say, an older ladies garment.

I don't know if the person who asked it originally was being sarcastic or not, but you'd know the diff between a pull up and a pair of ladies undies.

Thought I would state the obvious

Not to mention that the little girl would be a lot smaller than a full grown woman, in both body shape and genital area
Have no pubic hair
or Breasts
Smell different

but its the difference in height that would get me.
And the fact that wifey was suddenly wearing a pull up and shrunk by a good metre?

And what does this say - according to that story wifey had already turned him down, but he was going in for it anyway? So if he's not a pedo he definitely doesn't take no for an answer...

FFS - talk about misunderstood (kinda like I appear to have somehow misunderstood cheese's post)! I was simply trying to point out that what's gone on, appears wrong on every level, as opposed to supporting criticism of a 4-year old wearing nappies....

PS - I still don't get the criticism of a 4-year old wearing nappies...

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 pm

stating the obvious for the benefit of others who criticise 4 year olds wearing nappies...

nails

Postby nails » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Maleficent wrote:And what does this say - according to that story wifey had already turned him down, but he was going in for it anyway? So if he's not a pedo he definitely doesn't take no for an answer...

Yeah, I can't believe it took five pages for someone to mention this.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Too busy suffering paralysis by analysis to see the blatantly obvious. The curse of anally retentive armchair philosophers the world over.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

donvito

Postby donvito » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:00 pm

it was the cunt without the dreads on bill and ben i think he played with her fanny or something

nails

Postby nails » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:12 pm

nameless II

Skoll

Postby Skoll » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

"He must have significant strength of character to deal with all of that."

Oh the poor guy...

A "small telephone book" of references described him in glowing terms.

"He's a talented New Zealander. He makes people laugh and laughter's a good medicine that we all need a lot of."

The judge said voluntary community work would be a condition of his discharge but it could be carried out using the comedian's "talents" in rest homes or schools.

"There's plenty of material around with the World Cup,'' she said.

Fucked that he's going to possibly be entertaining children over the world cup... Fucking pathetic on so many levels...

Fuckhead.

Maleficent wrote:And what does this say - according to that story wifey had already turned him down, but he was going in for it anyway? So if he's not a pedo he definitely doesn't take no for an answer...

But he was drunk so it's clearly okay.

Skoll

Postby Skoll » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Also fucked that some of you are treating this guy like a victim just like the judge. It only enables this shit. The levels of sexual abuse in this country are disgusting.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 pm

nails wrote:

Yeah, I can't believe it took five pages for someone to mention this.
yeah it went by me :oops: needs a few lessons in life that anonymous fella does
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Grave Dancer

Postby Grave Dancer » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:47 pm

*shrugs* the whole situation is down right sordid, and the reporting is full of shit that's far too easy to read into.

Skoll wrote:Also fucked that some of you are treating this guy like a victim just like the judge. It only enables this shit. The levels of sexual abuse in this country are disgusting.

i won't speak for anyone else but i feel i could be misconstrued as defending the guy, which i'm not; i just don't think its as simple as labelling him a pedo, chucking him in jail and that being the end of it. levels of sexual and domestic abuse are fucked every where, not just in new zealand, too much so to just boil it down to simple explanations and solutions like that

nails

Postby nails » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

What would be a suitable punishment in terms or rehabilitation? He is probably already as remorseful as can be, is it really worth putting him in jail?

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:10 pm

No, because he made people laugh. Which apparently gets you off.

I'm a funny guy. I make lots of people laugh but not quite on a national scale. So by that logic I should at the very minimum have the right to lightly finger your child with impunity.

Some of us here can at least see what's obviously fucked when we see it. The rest of you are a bunch of hair-splitting pretentious douche bags who would argue anything down to absurdity rather than having the bollocks to reach a conclusion even when it's right in your fucking faces. You weak cunts.

The trash heap has spoken.
Last edited by General Mutante on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm still voting on the honorary suicide.

Dude is clearly fucked and needs serious re-programming.

Grave Dancer

Postby Grave Dancer » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 pm

General Mutante wrote:No, because he made people laugh. Which apparently gets you off.

I'm a funny guy. I make lots of people laugh but not quite on a national scale. So by that logic I should at the very minimum have the right to lightly finger your child with impunity.

Some of us here can at least see what's obviously fucked when we see it. The rest of you are a bunch of hair-splitting pretentious douche bags who would argue anything down to absurdity rather than having the bollocks to reach a conclusion even when it's right in your fucking faces. You weak cunts.

The trash heap has spoken.

well take solace that a three strikes law will allow you to finger three kids before hard jail time

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 pm

You are a fucking champion at missing the point of things.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 pm

righteous indignation at all time high itt

be sure to register your displeasure with michael and leighton in the morning dewds

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Fuck those guys. Register your indignation with me.

committeeofpublicsafety@tumbrel.com

Why should those arseholes have a monopoly on stirring up the mob?

BOOMTOWN

Postby BOOMTOWN » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 am

SEPPUKU IS THE ONLY WAY.

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:28 pm

With a twist of irony, he has to do it with a toy sword.

glenn

Postby glenn » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 pm

steve f wrote:With a twist of irony, he has to do it with a toy sword.

:lol: Now that would be "funny"

Pretty fucked up situation, don't think prison would achieve anything but it's bullshit how the judge's comments seem to glaze over what he's done in favour of talking about what a nice guy he is.

Grave Dancer

Postby Grave Dancer » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:52 pm

General Mutante wrote:You are a fucking champion at missing the point of things.

nah i get your point, i'm just fucking with you now ;)

Alorria

Postby Alorria » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:27 pm

A man who indecently assaulted a woman by pressing his face against her backside in the parenting section at the New Brighton Library has been jailed.

Philip Broughton, 50, has a long history of indecent behaviour and drink-driving

I don't disagree with putting this guy in jail...but surely there should be some equality and going down on a 4 yr old merits jail also.

I know someone else who went to jail for 2 years, after being found guilty of touching a 4 yr old (I'm familiar with facts and think he's innocent), he had no priors also, but I guess he should have been a comedian to get away with it.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm quite good at shufflepuck. Might just go punch the missus now.

Alorria

Postby Alorria » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Shame my mate was just a middle class agriculture worker

biljus max

Postby biljus max » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 pm

The dude was so drunk he thought it was his partner, who he was on very rocky terms with at the time, and she promptly used the situation to completely fuck his life and future relationship with his child over. If you honestly believe that he got off this just because he tells jokes, and not because there were extremely extenuating circumstances outside what the NEW ZEALAND FUCKING HERALD told you then you're an idiot. Also probably the same people eating this shit up who complain constantly about journalism in this country.

Return to “Current Affairs”