big brother will manage beneficiarys money

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Fiction & Falsehood

Re: big brother will manage beneficiarys money

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 am

Maleficent wrote:
FC wrote:Don't lie Mel, we all know its caviare eaten off solid gold plates while you stare at your picasso and laugh at the white male underlings that fetch you your chinchilla slippers.

I still think it's funny.

If anything it's a pisstake on the general beneficiary/solo mother bashing that goes on.

But if you wanna take it personally Phil, when no-one mentioned you in the first place, then that's just really dumb.

you have got to be fuckin kidding me you delusional fucktard, im not sure which option is more unbelievable, that you really believe aidan wasnt referring to what i said, or that you expect me to swallow it...
what the fuck.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:go suck a dogs dick
hmmm not too keen but i guess it would only be fair, after all...

We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:35 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:you really do want to keep this argument going dont you? tho you said i started it, i ignored your insults for several posts before i replied in kind.
i might not have your wealth of years but i doubt id be interested in someone described by 100% of ex-boyfriends polled as a fuckin psycho, something ive seen for myself via the internet.

really? I'm surprised they still talk about me. Links please!

:mrgreen:
http://aotearoa666.com/

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:38 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:
Maleficent wrote:
FC wrote:Don't lie Mel, we all know its caviare eaten off solid gold plates while you stare at your picasso and laugh at the white male underlings that fetch you your chinchilla slippers.

I still think it's funny.

If anything it's a pisstake on the general beneficiary/solo mother bashing that goes on.

But if you wanna take it personally Phil, when no-one mentioned you in the first place, then that's just really dumb.

you have got to be fuckin kidding me you delusional fucktard, im not sure which option is more unbelievable, that you really believe aidan wasnt referring to what i said, or that you expect me to swallow it...
what the fuck.

Aidan posts something directly to me, as in mentions my name and takes the piss out of something I wrote minutes before and I'm the delusional one?

Have you slept at all?

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 am

you are fuckin nuts
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 am

Just declined a temp OD for a solo mummy who wanted to get at her bene early. She was out of "durries". Pretty sure this is the type of people National choose to see/believe.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 am

steve f wrote:Just declined a temp OD for a solo mummy who wanted to get at her bene early. She was out of "durries". Pretty sure this is the type of people National choose to see/believe.

hmmm, pretty sure I would ask whanau if I could borrow $30 for a pack of tobacco before I went to the bank =/

although the bank have been really nice to me lately.

and IRD too for that matter.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:51 am

Maleficent wrote:although the bank have been really nice to me lately.

well duh, you are a female maori, what do you expect?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 am

steve f wrote:Just declined a temp OD for a solo mummy who wanted to get at her bene early. She was out of "durries". Pretty sure this is the type of people National choose to see/believe.
god i just want to slap people like that. what the fuck are they thinking? like it'd work and they're conforming to all those stereotypes that feed the right wing agenda.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:you are fuckin nuts

so come on, let's see this ex-boyfriend stuff then. Did you ask any of my ex-girlfriends tooooo?
:lol:

I find it interesting, because I haven't had a proper boyfriend for over a decade - (fucking someone for a few months doesn't count). So there's only a handful of men that fall into that category. Cool to know that you've been a busy stalker Phil!
hehe

Also I had this really awesome convo with George once, about people's perceptions of me as being crazy. She summed it up nicely: "People are always going to think you are crazy, Mel. It's because you don't want a husband and are really outspoken about the things you believe in. Women like that are always labelled as crazy or mentally unstable"

Bless her.

:)

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:55 am

akaxo wrote:
Maleficent wrote:although the bank have been really nice to me lately.

well duh, you are a female maori, what do you expect?

:lol: haha BUT OF COURSE!!

didn't get any ODs though, they actually took an interest in the art I make, all had a look at my website and everything.
That made me feel pretty ace and definitely added to my attitude towards the bank.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:58 am

thats certainly not why i think youre crazy, but it does illustrate why if that kind of rubbish is what you believe.
as far as your ex goes, i doubt he would appreciate me repeating the convo, albeit that he wouldnt read it.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:thats certainly not why i think youre crazy, but it does illustrate why if that kind of rubbish is what you believe.
as far as your ex goes, i doubt he would appreciate me repeating the convo, albeit that he wouldnt read it.

oh so you've only talked to one then?

welly welly welly well

You're totally bluffing, and doing a bad job of it. You've already mentioned it, I reckon you should go all the way.

Funny, I've never bothered to track down any of your ex-girlfriends. I must lose stalker points for that.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:15 am

yes it was only one, you caught me out, how clever, you might note that altho i let you think it was more, i didnt say so.
i think you might have had a couple of my exes on your facebook, but you can be left wondering, ive had more or less enough of this.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:yes it was only one, you caught me out, how clever, you might note that altho i let you think it was more, i didnt say so.
i think you might have had a couple of my exes on your facebook, but you can be left wondering, ive had more or less enough of this.

haha you're totally lying!

You don't know shit about my personal life and I neither know nor care about yours.

It's hilarious as that you have to resort to this kind of innuendo 'your exboifwend sez you a sigh-ko' but can't deliver the dirt.

You're a bit obsessed with me, Phil.

I can understand that though. Being Maori and female, you learn to cope with greatness.

:lol:

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 am

payslips, they expect me to show them all the payslips i recieved at my last job, trouble is i didnt get any, its just a tactic to fuck me around, theres other shit too, but i cbf with this shit with her royal highness hanging around.

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 am

Were you being paid cash? Show them your bank statements.
I think it's lint.

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

snap J. And yea, go onto the online IRD thing, set yourself up an account, and every pay associated with PAYE that you've had in the last few (how many?) years will be recorded. Fucking handy actually.
I think it's lint.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

it should be enough to use bank statements, maybe worth asking your old employer for a letter about not getting the payslips.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:57 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:payslips, they expect me to show them all the payslips i recieved at my last job, trouble is i didnt get any, its just a tactic to fuck me around, theres other shit too, but i cbf with this shit with her royal highness hanging around.
i've had the same issue and a summary of earnings from the ird shut them up, they have all the required info on record.

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

Hes fucked if his boss was not delcaring the wages/PAYE. And if Phil is like most people, he would of lived off of the cash rather than banking it then re-drawing.

WINZ can be real pedantic about small issues to avoid work, mainly due to fat white bitch butter drinking syndrome.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:08 am

This has certainly been a surprising 6 pages.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 am

he may well not have been doing PAYE but he claimed to have been, i wasnt paid cash it went into my account, when they told me i required payslips i immediately said that i could show them my transaction records, they said this wasnt good enough, and nor would IRD, some bullshit about holiday pay calculations.

i am well aware that its just them giving me the run around, obviously im too stupid to have thought of asking my employer for the payslips, thanx anyway melanie

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 am

Go online and do the my ird thing, that will have everything you'll need. Could probably score yourself a few hundred dollars in tax rebate too if you haven't already.
I think it's lint.

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

It's good eh? Fuck they needed something like that for ages. Fuckin sweet being able to do tax return all online and have a rebate show up a day or two later.
I think it's lint.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 am

yeh I do my GST online, it's really useful.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 am

go online?

nah, ive been claiming i dont have a student loan for years, IRD will say i owe for that.

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 am

I've spent a lot of time at WINZ this year cause the fuckers like to fuck you around for ages... And I can say that Maoris and Wymens have to provide a summary of earnings from previous jobs also....

On the bright side, I got a job now!

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:go online?

nah, ive been claiming i dont have a student loan for years, IRD will say i owe for that.

Not in the same place as your summary of earnings.
I think it's lint.

jont420

Postby jont420 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:32 am

cheers for that redswitch, forgot I signed up for this years ago and had to call up IRD to get them to reset my password.. got to hear a bit of K-Lee- Broken Wings again

Return to “Current Affairs”