John Key supports Israeli terrorists

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
MEMEME

John Key supports Israeli terrorists

Postby MEMEME » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Govt Ignores Israel’s Threats against NZers on Gaza Flotilla

Monday, 13 June 2011, 8:33 am
Press Release: Harmeet Sooden
Government Ignores Israel’s Threats against New Zealanders on Gaza Flotilla

AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND – The New Zealand Government has failed to respond to requests to secure the safe passage of New Zealanders on an upcoming humanitarian flotilla attempting to breach Israel’s siege of Gaza. The Government has also failed to clarify New Zealand’s position on the legality of the siege itself.

New Zealand has joined with initiatives from more than 14 national groups and international coalitions who have united to form the Freedom Flotilla Two (FF2). FF2 will consist of at least 10 vessels carrying humanitarian aid and approximately 1,000 passengers including journalists, politicians, humanitarian aid workers, dignitaries, doctors, professors, and human rights defenders. FF2 aims to raise international public awareness about Israel’s occupation of Palestine by directly challenging Israel’s illegal naval blockade of Gaza.

New Zealanders Harmeet Sooden and Vivienne Porzsolt will be participating in the FF2 aboard the Canadian boat *Tahrir*. The name ‘Tahrir’, meaning ‘Liberation’ in Arabic, was chosen to honour those who gathered in Tahrir Square in Cairo seeking democratic reform and spreading hope across the Middle East. The *Tahrir* will also host delegations from Canada, Australia, Belgium and Denmark.

In May 2010, an attack on the first Freedom Flotilla by the Israeli Navy resulted in the deaths of nine passengers on the *Mavi Marmara*, the wounding of over 50 and the kidnapping of hundreds. According to a UN Human Rights Council report, Israel’s conduct “towards the flotilla passengers…demonstrated levels of totally unnecessary and incredible violence” and “betrayed an unacceptable level of brutality” and constituted “grave violations of human rights law and international humanitarian law”.

“As Israel once again openly threatens to do everything it can to stop a non-violent, law-abiding civil society initiative,” says Mr Sooden, “Minister of Foreign Affairs Hon. Murray McCully remains silent.”

"One can only conclude that the New Zealand Government, choosing to subordinate itself to United States foreign policy, condones Israel’s blockade of Gaza, which the Red Cross has called a form of collective punishment and a clear violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention, and the Goldstone Report has described as a possible crime against humanity.

“Our safety and the success of this mission are now in the hands of the media and public scrutiny,” says Mr Sooden, “as the Government has in effect declined to protect us and uphold international law. Even so, we invite representatives of the Government and media to inspect our boat and its cargo of medical supplies.”

In 2008, Mr Sooden travelled to Israel to undertake human rights work in Occupied Palestinian Territory but was refused entry, held incommunicado, assaulted, denied consular and legal representation, and removed by the Israeli authorities on the pretext of being a “threat to the security of the State of Israel”.

He leaves New Zealand for the Mediterranean on 20 June 2011.

Mr Sooden’s letter on behalf of New Zealand’s flotilla passengers to Minister of Foreign Affairs Hon. Murray McCully is enclosed.

MEMEME

Re: John Key supports Israeli terrorists

Postby MEMEME » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Yes Fuck National, nothing more than a branch of Merrill Lynch, fucking evil corporate fucks... Yet Nato bombs countries for less than israels fucking crimes against humanity... of course John Key is a jew so probably hates "Sand Niggers" but will no doubt obscure that opinion behind some "it's out of our hands" bullshit... Beady eyed fucker... Hate that guy sooo fucking much...

Gaza Flotilla: Dr Ahmed Yousef IV On Breaking the Seige

Sunday, 12 June 2011, 9:43 am
Article: Julie Webb-Pullman
Gaza Flotilla: Interview with Dr Ahmed Yousef, Secretary General, The House of Wisdom Institution for Conflict Resolution and Governance, and past-President of the Committee for Breaking the Siege

“There are two fundamental issues here that should be of concern to people of conscience everywhere. The first is the impunity enjoyed by the rogue state of Israel, and the second is the immense suffering caused by its illegal siege of Gaza."

Israel, the Rogue State.

The question the international community must ask itself is how many times it will permit Israel to escape international law. Israel’s attack on the Mavi Marmara was an act of piracy – they are doing the same as the Somali pirates, but here it is a state doing it, it is state terrorism.

Although Israel hides behind the skirts of the US power of veto in the United Nations, the people of the world are not dumb. These things are cumulative – even if the United Nations is crippled by the power of veto, you cannot keep violating international and humanitarian law without eventually becoming an international pariah. The flotilla is a civil society initiative, because people of conscience feel they must do something when they see such behaviour. Morally, it is a very important challenge to Israel, and one which the whole world will be watching.

Even the Israeli propaganda machine cannot counter the voices of people from their own countries, demonstrably peaceful citizens demonstrably carrying nothing but humanitarian cargo. All of the mainstream media will be invited on board, the international press will be filming exactly who and what is aboard, and it will be clear to the world that this is a peaceful mission. A picture is worth a thousand words – the footage of the Mavi Marmara attack showed exactly what the Israelis did, and the media will again show exactly what this flotilla is – a symbolic breaking of the blockade, and a message of solidarity from the people of the world to the people of Gaza.

I don’t think Israel will make the same grave error again. For one thing, Turkey will not accept another act of piracy, another humiliation. Remember, Turkey was a safe haven for Jews during the Spanish Inquisition, and throughout both World War I and World War II. If there is another act of humiliation, diplomatic sanctions, recalling an ambassador, will not be enough.

The effects of the blockade*

It is not a normal life. It is not just a few things missing off the shelves of the supermarket, but affects every area of life – fishing, farming, housing, employment, education, health.

There is 50-60% unemployment. Fishermen are limited to a 3-mile zone by Israel, and shot at even when they stay within it, sometimes as a warning, sometimes they shoot to kill. 90% of our export industry has been destroyed.

Two-thirds of our population is under 30 years old, and have few employment prospects. Over 150 of our young people have been killed while building the tunnels, people are also killed bringing things through them. They are risking their lives every day.

You can’t develop an economy based on tunnels. Everything is triple-priced, and there are many materials needed, construction materials to rebuild houses and infrastructure destroyed by Israeli attacks, educational supplies, medical equipment and medicines. We have such a critical medical supply shortage that this week the Minister of Health had to announce a 5% pay-cut for health employees to pay for essential medicines.

For these reasons, the flotilla is not only morally important, but also logistically important – so they can see the facts on the ground. It is the only way to show the people of the world what Israel is doing to us.

As the UN and other international law experts have said repeatedly, there is no justification, no excuse for the blockade of Gaza – and there will be even with the establishment of the transitional government for the Palestinian Territories.”

*Israel has maintained a land and sea blockade on the Gaza Strip since 2007, when the democratically-elected Hamas government thwarted an attempted coup, and maintained control of the strip. Since 2008 the UN has described the blockade as illegal, and demanded it be lifted, to no avail. http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?N ... lestin&Cr1 In order to survive the blockade, tunnels were dug between Egypt and Gaza to bring essential materials into the territory. Although the Rafah border crossing with Egypt was recently - and sporadically - re-opened, goods are still prohibited, only designated people may cross.

Julie Webb-Pullman (click to view previous articles) is a New Zealand based freelance writer who has reported for Scoop since 2003. She recently managed to get into Gaza during a brief period when the Rafah Gate was open.

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Sauce?

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 pm

MEMEME wrote: of course John Key is a jew so probably hates "Sand Niggers" but will no doubt obscure that opinion behind some "it's out of our hands" bullshit... Beady eyed fucker... Hate that guy sooo fucking much...

Your racist bullshit completely invalidates your point. Congratulations, captain hypocrite.

wassup rockers

Postby wassup rockers » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 pm

^ haha just typed the exact same thing

MEMEME

Postby MEMEME » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

yossarian wrote:
MEMEME wrote: of course John Key is a jew so probably hates "Sand Niggers" but will no doubt obscure that opinion behind some "it's out of our hands" bullshit... Beady eyed fucker... Hate that guy sooo fucking much...

Your racist bullshit completely invalidates your point. Congratulations, captain hypocrite.

Ok, point taken, was not trying to be racist in any way, I was merely trying to point out where john keys sympathies lie in regards to not supporting any resistance against israels obvious right wing racist & inhumane policies, eg, by not supporting the shipments of humanitarian aid, it shows to me that he supports what Israel is doing to the Arab population.
The fact that he is Jewish is probably less relevant than him being a right wing corporate puppet, I actually cringed a little when I reread my original post, was feeling a bit venomous when I wrote it & it doesn't quite read how I intended it... My bad... Source is scoop.co.nz

FrankGrimes

Postby FrankGrimes » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 am

I'm not racist but

the croc

Postby the croc » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Just because holograms aren't a visible minority doesn't make it ok to be racist against them.
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

ya know the whole issue of discrimination against holograms has been dealt with in depth on star trek a few times. they do have rights.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

svpam

Postby svpam » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Lets spend all of our Governments time and money protecting shit-heads in Israel. Lets face it people, that corner of the world has nothing to do with us, and if it does, some collective decision will eventually be made by higher powe of trs than John Key, no doubt. The fact remains that the people who have organised the flotilla probably have good intentions, but ultimately pay the price - they have been warned to stay out of the area; if anyone is killed or injured they need to bend over and take it up the ass.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:32 pm

this guy

svpam

Postby svpam » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 pm

they usually are different, but most of the time are the same.

arkie

Postby arkie » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 pm

svpam wrote:they usually are different

Okay, so race and religion are different most of the time.
svpam wrote:but most of the time are the same.

Right, so race and religion are usually the same thing.

Logic. Get some. Full Stop.

But yeah, anyway, in the case of Judaism, it is the one religion that is also a race.

svpam

Postby svpam » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 pm

nah Ill stick with what ive said thanks. Logic, get some.

arkie

Postby arkie » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Well it is a particularly incorrect statement and a succinct pair o' ducks. Congrats.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 pm

svpam is a particularly retarded trolling rwnj unable to have a reasonable debate, best to ignore :wink: search their previous posts if ya really really bored.

arkie

Postby arkie » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Yeah it was their response to your "Changes to the Benefit" topic that inspired the Logic. Full Stop. bit. haha.

Also I have a soft spot for arguing with people who have a mental soft spot and are able to contradict themselves in a single sentence.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 pm

fair enough :) probably get about as far as i would trying to convince our wee rooster that raping his mum isn't a good idea and that's particularly fruitless despite being amusing telling him so :wink: hmm i wonder what the neighbours think if they hear me going "roger, stop raping ya mother!!"???

svpam

Postby svpam » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:49 pm

akaxo is nothing but a regular troll on punkas anyway. he's one of those losers with no life who hangs around multiple forums on the web (search other forums for proof) and likes to put a picture of a chicken as his avatar to get support. lame if you ask me.

hiv-positive

Postby hiv-positive » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

As opposed to you being one of those losers with no life who trolls forums with your tedious, ill conceived muddle class libertarian posts?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 pm

curious as to what these other forums i post on are :? other than the odd chook related question on backyard chickens this it it. svpam, never letting the facts get in the way of a grossly inaccurate assumption...

serbian war dog

Postby serbian war dog » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 am

In 1967 it took Israel just 6 days to defeat the combined armies of Egypt, Jordan and Syria. What the fuck is NZ going to do - threaten to bring the skyhawks out of retirement. NZ hasn't got any clout in that part of the world and as a country on the world stage we are actually not that important
Ich hasse Leute

svpam

Postby svpam » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm

curious as to what these other forums i post on are :? other than the odd chook related question on backyard chickens this it it. svpam, never letting the facts get in the way of a grossly inaccurate assumption..

I too am curious as to what your other postings are. I would go as far as saying that there are more than chook related questions on backyard chickens, and Id say we have only started to scratch the surface of whatever ill-concieved plot it is you are weaving. Might I add that your comment about my making of a grossly inaccurate assumption, is an assumption in itself.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 am

I'm sure he will be shitting himself in panic at your relentless investigatory skills.

You sad, delusional cunt.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 am

I too am curious as to what your other postings are. I would go as far as saying that there are more than chook related questions on backyard chickens...

Yeah, I think they talk about other poultry species too. You're pretty sharp, Spamface.
Uncinia vector

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 am

damn i think he might be onto my cunning plot to turn everyone in the world into chicken loving lefty loonies through posts on internet forums, was so close to success too :(

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:31 pm

I might have my RWNJ intelligence confused, but I suspect this character is either that nazi bus driver from Wellington or that dropkick who tried to start his own NASDAP a few years back. Either way, I intend to keep PMing him cocks.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 pm

here's a contribution to your collection of cock pics to send, it's a spitting image of wee randy roger the rapist, though roger's comb is bigger :)

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Pretty sure its the bus driver... olol
And now he's got a russian mail order bride.
Priceless.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 pm

stop posting pictures of chickens to get support!
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Return to “Current Affairs”