lol! leet ha)(0rs leak guvermint secrets to teh interwebz!

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Red_switch

Re: lol! leet ha)(0rs leak guvermint secrets to teh interweb

Postby Red_switch » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:24 pm

akaxo wrote:
Red_switch wrote:http://cryptome.org/0002/ja-conspiracies.pdf, Assange uses LaTeX, some interesting essays that give an insight into where the big man is coming from.
cheers. but...
Julian Assange wrote:Only revealed injustice can be answered; for man to do anything intelligent he has to know what's actually going on.
what a sexist, obviously a likely rapist.

rofl.

interesting:
WIKILEAKS founder Julian Assange's lawyer said he has seen secret police documents that prove the whistle-blower is innocent of sex assault claims made against him by two women.

Lawyer Bjorn Hurtig, representing Mr Assange in Sweden where the charges were laid, said the papers reveal both women had "hidden agendas" and lied about being coerced into having sex...

"From what I have read, it is clear that the women are lying and that they had an agenda when they went to the police, which had nothing to do with a crime having taken place," Mr Hurtig said.

"It was, I believe, more about jealousy and disappointment on their part. I can prove that at least one of them had very big expectations for something to happen with Julian."

Mr Hurtig said he had asked Swedish prosecutors for permission to disclose more "sensational information".

"If I am able to reveal what I know, everyone will realise this is all a charade," he said. "If I could tell the British courts, I suspect it would make extradition a moot point.

"But at the moment I'm bound by the rules of the Swedish legal system, which say that the information can only be used as evidence in this country.

"For me to do otherwise would lead to me being disbarred."...

Mr Hurtig, a top defence lawyer, is ready to fly to London and present the evidence when Mr Assange appears in court this week - if given the all-clear.

http://www.news.com.au/features/wikileaks/julian-assanges-accusers-are-jealous-liars-says-lawyer-bjorn-hurtig/story-fn79cf6x-1225969824914?from=heraldsun
I think it's lint.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 pm

im not gunna get a whole lot of pictures of flowing robed afghanis sitting around drinking coffee or riding their highly prized horses, nor debate the accuracy of my use of the word desert...
but surely you know less about afghanistan than i do if you dont immediately think of horsemen when you hear of the place?
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

arkie

Postby arkie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:im not gunna get a whole lot of pictures of flowing robed afghanis sitting around drinking coffee or riding their highly prized horses, nor debate the accuracy of my use of the word desert... but surely you know less about afghanistan than i do if you dont immediately think of horsemen when you hear of the place?

arkie wrote: I don't want this to be some big thing, i just thought we were aiming for informed discussions

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Phil, do you own a world map or anything?
I think it's lint.

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:40 pm

When I think of Arab horsemen, and massive stables lined with marble and cedar, I think Saudi Arabia.
(grandfather used to sell'em thoroughbred's that won cross country eventing)

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 pm

no redswitch, i dont, but id be prepared to bet youve just finished looking at google maps.
arkie, you were correcting me about the term i incorrectly used to describe some paedos, and im correcting you about the thing that nation is most famous for in all history, aside perhaps from being tough bastards.
if you dont think the afghanis are known as horsemen.. jeezus, dont tell me anything about them.
Last edited by xSUSPECTx on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

arkie

Postby arkie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:arkie, you were correcting me about the term i incorrectly used to describe some paedos, and im correcting you about the thing that nation is most famous for in all history, aside perhaps from being tough bastards.

Okay. If you want to continue this, maybe we should keep it out of this thread. PM me.

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 pm

I thought the Arabian Peninsula thing was sorta obvious... Riding horses != Arab, I'm not Arab.
I think it's lint.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:00 pm

sigh, i used an incorrect term, so what? its often used as an insult to anyone from the middle east... it disturbs me i have people less well read than me correcting what i say, you should perhaps have hit me up about using what could be seen as racism, i mean in context, accuracy wasnt really a priority.
as i said they check out as arabs, as long as youre looking at the people from a dusty black and white photo perspective.

the bit about horses redswitch, since you dont seem to be able to keep up by yourself, was one of those attributes that the afghani people share with the arabs which makes them seem very similar to many people... i didnt say that any person on a horse is a fuckin arabian horse dealer, fuck youre an insufferable wee twerp.

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Lol, Phil.

Not really sure how it would have been racist, arabs call themselves arabs... obviously you missed the Arabian Peninsula bit being a defining characteristic.
I think it's lint.

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:15 pm

And yes I know why you mentioned the horses, I was just taking the pi55.
I think it's lint.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 pm

you obviously dont understand, i referred to afghanis as arabs, which could be seen as racist, since, as all you clever buggers dont seem to know, anyone east of greece, west of pakistan is referred to as an arab by the english as a perjorative, the ignorance being deliberate... its an insult, they mean, as did i, anyone islamic.

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:25 pm

uhhh yea it could be construed as racist, but more-so ignorance than intentional racism. Plenty of people I know don't seem to suffer that confusion... It's not really a big deal though, apart from the fact you want it to be.
I think it's lint.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:33 pm

no i dont want it to be racist, as i said i was referring to all islamic people, by a somewhat insulting term, that could be as you say, construed as racism, the telling counterpoint of 'christian' should have helped even those struggling with reading comprehension due to my use of an obscure slight against the afghani.

the fact that the people trying to put me right dont seem to be aware that afghans ride horses just makes this ridiculous.
i mean i have to explain some really simple shit just to make myself clear to people who seem to view themselves as mastermind contestants.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:41 pm

y'all just making me think of this song

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIaFynCfNYs[/video]
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:14 am

I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 pm

hiv-positive wrote:
Spots2012 wrote:I'm amused how the media only really tends to refer to 'Hackivists that go by the label 'Anonymous''? - Does the media really not know much about 4chan, or do they follow rules 1 and 2 too?

A good half of the articles I've read specifically about the ddos hackery have mentioned 4chan as a lazy example of where people might congregate online to announce attacks, but I imagine both the media and any one with a lick of sense knows that all of it is being organised in places online far less obvious that the internets worst kept secret.

Yeah, but do you think that these 'less obvious' organizations call themself anonymous?

Way I figure it - there are some pretty onto it hacker types on 4chan (script kiddies or not), they get the idea from there, and go with it.
I suppose it could go conversely - hacker types decide to make an attack, and so publicize it on 4chan to get a bit more of a stir going.

hiv-positive

Postby hiv-positive » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Spots2012 wrote:
hiv-positive wrote:
Spots2012 wrote:I'm amused how the media only really tends to refer to 'Hackivists that go by the label 'Anonymous''? - Does the media really not know much about 4chan, or do they follow rules 1 and 2 too?

A good half of the articles I've read specifically about the ddos hackery have mentioned 4chan as a lazy example of where people might congregate online to announce attacks, but I imagine both the media and any one with a lick of sense knows that all of it is being organised in places online far less obvious that the internets worst kept secret.

Yeah, but do you think that these 'less obvious' organizations call themself anonymous?

Way I figure it - there are some pretty onto it hacker types on 4chan (script kiddies or not), they get the idea from there, and go with it.
I suppose it could go conversely - hacker types decide to make an attack, and so publicize it on 4chan to get a bit more of a stir going.

I don't really get what you are asking because I'm not actually calling 'them' an organization as that defies the voluntary hive mind that is anonymous. I would go with your last sentence - 4chan would definitely help make up the numbers for successful attacks.

marksman

Postby marksman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:37 pm

. wrote:link to the cables themselves http://multimedia.stuff.co.nz/sstimes/cables.pdf

The link has gone 404. Have you got a copy?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:51 pm

marksman wrote:
. wrote:link to the cables themselves http://multimedia.stuff.co.nz/sstimes/cables.pdf

The link has gone 404. Have you got a copy?

http://www.mediafire.com/?qe2fr830b4twfl4

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Anyone else starting to wonder how badly the whole wikileaks disclosure culture could backfire?

The winner is Big Business, the loser is you.

Back to the trucking analogy. If the government can't control the cargo or the trucks, it will try to control the roads. Since it can't, it will get private sector industry to do so. Ten years ago internet regulation would have been impossible, but the corporations that could have stopped it-- e.g. Google-- now would love a way around the net neutrality they thought they wanted a decade ago. Bonus: if the government imposes the restrictions, Google et al can't be blamed for making money on it.

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/12/5_things_you_need_to_understan.html
The parasites are excited when you're dead; eyes bulging, entering your head; and all your thoughts yeah, they rot.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:49 pm

well that was a load of rubbish i thought, was whoever wrote that just staring off into space and making shit up or something rather than actually doing some research before jumping to conclusions? (n.b. i'm referring to other parts of what was written on that site rather than just the quote above )

for some good background info on wikileaks try recent this swedish tv doco: wikirebels

also for an explanation of assange's motivations from his own mouth rather than that guy's mind read the essay linked to earlier in this thread. it's quite good but ignore the first of the two in the pdf it's just an incomplete draft of the final one.

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 pm

arkie wrote:
xSUSPECTx wrote:just be happy i didnt call them dune coons, i

Yeah okay, I am, but:

xSUSPECTx wrote:muslim Image okay you got that one.
dress like jesus and co... um, not really but whatever.
ride horses... more like Hiluxes and 70's dirtbikes.
live in desert... not a sand filled one, more like an alpine desert, think desert road.
drink fucktons of coffee... more like smoke a whole lot of opiates
carry kalashnikovs Image and that one goes for most of the world.

As I said, limited at best. But if you are proud of that, that's cool. I don't want this to be some big thing, i just thought we were aiming for informed discussions, haha.

I think Suspect had the right idea.
For clarification last time I was there they had hardly any horses, but about a 50/50 split between donkeys and dirtbikes.
A lot of the northern arabic nations drink fucktons of coffee, but in the case of afghan they mostly drink choi.
the desert, in both afghan and most the emirates is sand, when its not snowed in. Anything other than robes would be a bitch to wear. 90% of the small arms were Kalashnikov, or modified variants.

(irrelevant to the wikileaks topic anyway)

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

yeh sorry about that, i just dont like being corrected, especially when i wasnt even trying to be correct.

btw, by the same token, donkey = horse :D

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Oh yea, that'd be why mules can have kids eh?
I think it's lint.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:24 pm

you are the bottomless douche.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 am

bottomless douche brings some interesting images to mind...

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 am

wouldnt seem to be a good description of red switch in that case.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 am

and anyway back to wikileaks, here's a handy tool for searching through all the docs leaked by them http://leaksearch.co.cc/

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:35 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... htung.html
Using the name Harry Harrison, Mr Assange created a page on the site OKCupid, the self-proclaimed "best dating site on Earth", which he last accessed in December 2006.

"WARNING," he began. "Want a regular, down to earth guy? Keep moving. I am not the droid you're looking for. Save us both while you still can."

Describing himself as a "passionate, and often pig headed activist intellectual", he said he was seeking a "siren for [a] love affair, children and occasional criminal conspiracy", He told visitors he was "directing a consuming, dangerous human rights project which is, as you might expect, male dominated" and added enigmatically: "I am DANGER, ACHTUNG".
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Return to “Current Affairs”