Israeli activist caught on camera mowing down kids

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Dead Kid

Israeli activist caught on camera mowing down kids

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:55 pm

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QvMW7abxGg[/video]

An Israeli parliamentary committee has been debating the issue of the involvement of children in violent activities after two young Palestinian boys were run over and injured by an Israeli right-wing activist.

David Be'eri says he hit the boys because they were throwing stones at him.

Palestinians and human rights groups have criticised his actions.

The incident happened in the East Jerusalem district of Silwan.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11516009

:?
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

cirE

Re: Israeli activist caught on camera mowing down kids

Postby cirE » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 pm

ahahah did you see how that boy flipped :lol:
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Did you see how everyone finishes taking their photos and throwing their stones before they think to check on the kid?
The parasites are excited when you're dead; eyes bulging, entering your head; and all your thoughts yeah, they rot.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Did you see how the driver swerved towards the two children, then stopped, could see the child was injured but continued to drive down the road as if nothing had happened?
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Agnes

Postby Agnes » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Yeah he totally shoulda stopped and got out. Woulda smoothed it all over.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm

FC wrote:Did you see how the driver swerved towards the two children, then stopped, could see the child was injured but continued to drive down the road as if nothing had happened?

Did you see how the children ran in front of a moving car? Did you see all the adults filming them, egging them on from a safe distance? Would you get out of your car? Are those stones or bullets, could you be certain in those circumstances?

See how this goes?
The parasites are excited when you're dead; eyes bulging, entering your head; and all your thoughts yeah, they rot.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Actually I saw the children running across a T section and up one side of the street (the right side according to the article) and the car swerve onto the wrong side of the road in front of the children and hit two of them.

I'm sure you can justify it to yourself, but the car swerved towards the children, the children didn't run out in front of the car. You could argue that the kids should of run away from the car, but in the heat of the moment its hard to rationalise that they definitely knew the car was about to hit them.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Then you're seeing what they want you to see - Child hating radical jewish carmageddon - and the war goes on.

I'm not saying the kids ran in front of the car expecting to be hit, but it doesn't look like they were trying to get out of the way either. They're also throwing stones at it.

Maybe it was deliberate, maybe not, it seems we are not going to agree.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 pm

You're probably right, it isn't black and white, these things never are, but we're talking children vs adults here, I know who I would expect to know better. The fact that he was let off without any kind of slap on the hand goes a long way in explaining how these sorts of events are always dealt with. Just look at the outrage in Israel over the fact that soldiers were actually sent to prison for using a Palestinian child as a bomb checker until he wet his pants.

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 pm

i like how they are all so gentle getting him in the van at the end.

throwing stones at cars while directly in front of said car. not smarty smarty

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:32 pm

why are you comparing the rationalism of two children throwing stones to a grown man oeprating a vehicle (as a weapon)? - To FJ

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:45 pm

that car was plainly tryna avoid the kid who ran UP THE CENTER AND FROM THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ROAD, HOLDING ALOFT A FUCKIN ROCK, just as plainly as he was trying to stop, your automatic instinct is to swerve when faced with any sort of obstacle, if he was trying to 'mow down' he wouldnt have hit the brakes and stopped, and SOUNDED THE FUCKING HORN.
more than anything it looked like he was tryna go around the kid who got hit worst.

a right wing israeli does not sound like a nice person to me either, but what a mob of blinkered pricks you are, and those kids.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Yeah gotta say I agree with that, it's pretty hard to judge from that clip, but seems like the car could have come around that corner then instinctively tried to swerve to avoid the bunch of kids on the road - chose to swerve the way which wouldn't seem him plow into a wall, which was unfortunately the same direction the kids were running. Dunno if I'd stop and get out if my car was immediately under a rain of rocks after the accident either.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

xBANDITOx

Postby xBANDITOx » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm

"David Be'eri says he hit the boys because they were throwing stones at him."

That seems like an admission of guilty intentions to me. If it was an accident you would assume he would've said something along the lines of "I swerved to avoid the children, but still managed to hit them."

That's not to say the children aren't at fault either.

However, I feel like the worst part of the video is the fucking photographers and journalists egging the children on.
_JESSE wrote:dont wana show up to play an gt beting up by a girl that woul b inmbarasing

niXon

Postby niXon » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:22 pm

They need to learn somehow that sticks and stones can break their bones little faggots. Stick to words.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 pm

well yeh, ive seen people bashed like that, its just a mindless fucking mob, they would have tore that guy apart if hed got out of the car, i dont give a fuck what cause either of them are from, the driver looked like he was just tryna get away, i dont think his aim was to run over kids.
no wonder they shoot the litlle bastards.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Return to “Current Affairs”