ACT MP resigns after molesting dead baby

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
akaxo

ACT MP resigns after molesting dead baby

Postby akaxo » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Disgraced Act MP David Garrett has quit his party and conceded his political career is almost certainly over.

However, Mr Garrett said in an interview with Radio New Zealand that was not his greatest concern.

Details of Mr Garrett's deception are revealed in court papers from 2005 when he was charged with forging a document, namely a passport application form.

In his sentencing notes, Judge Keith de Ridder said: "There were deliberate acts involving several steps. There is a considerable act of planning in carrying out the crime."

The mother of the 2 year-old boy whose identity was stolen by Mr Garrett has described the identity theft as "stealing from the grave".

A brother of the dead child said yesterday that Mr Garrett was the "lowest of the low" and should be kicked out of Parliament.

Court documents reveal Mr Garrett visited a cemetery in New Plymouth in 1984 and found the gravestone of the boy, whose birthdate was close to his own.

He copied the details, obtained the child's birth certificate, filled out a passport application form and photographed himself in a disguise which included dyed hair and glasses.

Mr Garrett gave a fake postal address in Christchurch on his application form.

He was arrested 21 years later, after having first denied the allegations to police, and was discharged without conviction when the case went to court.

North Shore District Court Judge Philippa Cunningham yesterday revoked a suppression order placed on the case in 2005, but suppressed the identity of the baby and his family.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10674161

lying hypocritical nutbar, shame his fucked up three strikes law doesn't get the boot too. it's not 100% on him leaving parliament yet but pretty likely. next on the ACT list is a neo-lib free market ideologue rather than another bat-shit insane right wing populist authoritarian so is likely to be in roy's camp rather than hide's, so maybe will see a leadership challenge in their caucus some time soon?? if anyone even cares what goes on in that increasingly irrelevant party...
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

wassup rockers

Re: ACT MP resigns after molesting dead baby

Postby wassup rockers » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:56 pm

What is it like to choke on every word you said.
What is it like to shit on everything you had?
Lowest of the low.
I'll never fucking be like you.
Lowest of the low.
Now sink into your fucking hell.
What is it like to become what you once despised?
What is it like to pile lies on top of lies?
Lowest of the low.
So now you sink into your hell.
All the people you used, it's coming back at you.
All the promise broke, on them you fucking choke.

[TeamPropagandhi]Mob King

Postby [TeamPropagandhi]Mob King » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:39 am

Cannot believe the easy treatment this guy got from the NZ media. Is it all a Boys' Club, or are they genuinely scared of the suppression order surrounding the historical baby molesting case?

Fkn if he was brown / Green, the outrage and hand-wringing would make me vomit.
Make assassinations, not war!

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:50 am

it can't be them being scared of the suppression order because the judge in the case has lifted it and just kept the names of the babies family suppressed.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:43 pm

If he was from a centre left party fucking Duncan Garner would be camping out on his doorstep and the rest of the usual flies-on-shit pundits would be calling for his public crucifixion.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:07 pm

[size=150]Re: ACT MP resigns after molesting dead baby[/size]

Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:39 am

[TeamPropagandhi]Mob King wrote:Fkn if he was brown / Green, the outrage and hand-wringing would make me vomit.

oh absolutely.

Still, rodney hide is helping to bury his party with his retarded answers. He knew Garrett had done this and still asked him to enter parliament...
http://aotearoa666.com/

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 am

to be fair though they were all pretty harsh on him on Q&A this morning, it's not like he's been excused in the media. the hypocrisy of his actions given his views were pointed out repeatedly. but yeah i'm sure it'd be worse if we wasn't a white lawyer from a right wing party.

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 pm

So in 1984, Garrett as a “prank” decided he had a need to obtain a new identity, and even possibly “prankishly” leave the country under said identity, for presumably “prankish” purposes.

Now a normal person wouldn’t put that much effort into a simple “prank”, unless they thought they might have to utilise it for comedic effect.

Or if they’d done something REALLY dodgy that meant it might be better to quietly leave the country.

Now, let me think, 1984 and major unsolved crimes … hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So, ummm, did they ever catch the Trade Union Hall bomber?
SRI SYADASTI SYADAVAKTAVYA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADASTI CAVAKTAVYASCA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADAVATAVYASCA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADAVAKTAVYASCA

All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:38 pm

not as far as I know.

http://tvnz.co.nz/politics-news/hide-de ... 5619/video

the judge discharged him without conviction because David Garett didn't tell the whole truth about the assault in Tonga.

all of the Act caucus knew about this.

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 pm

which would surely make them all liable for any charges of decieving the house?
SRI SYADASTI SYADAVAKTAVYA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADASTI CAVAKTAVYASCA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADAVATAVYASCA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADAVAKTAVYASCA

All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:06 pm

any excuse to get rid of the fucking lot of them will do.

:)

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 pm

could we defenstrate them as well while we're at it Mel? Huh? huh?? Pwease??

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:20 pm

you didn't expect them to leave through the door, did you....

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Yay!!!

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

yeah the "i did it as a prank" excuse just doesn't wash with me either. that's a hell of a lot of effort for a lame "prank" like that, dying his hair and forking out the $$ for the birth cert and passport, what the fuck? why would anyone do that? definitely more to it.

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 pm

When i read Day of the Jackal, I never had an urge to get a fake passport, but then I'm not a sociopath.

Or needing to go on the lam 'cos i may or may not have blown something up. :P

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 pm

I think i could be a pretty good sociopath, given enough free time. Do you think i should then go into politics?

Maybe I could join the ACT party. They let any old fuckup in there. Hey! It could be the FACT PARTEEE!!

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 pm

hehehehehe just make sure you stare straight into the camera and twitch slightly when you give your party political broadcast, you'll be a shoe in for Epsom, especially if you start ranting uncontrollably about taxes :)

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Shouldn't be too difficult, might have to disguise myself as a white fella to get past those canny Epsom folk though...

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

hahahahahahahaha i can just see you on election night giving your victory speech and at the end going "oh by the way just thought i should let you know..." and then slowly peeling off the latex "old white guys" face ...

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm

latex? crikey that's a bit flash. I was just going to go with the pillow case and a couple of eyes cut out of it.
Do my Blazing Saddles routine on election night.

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 pm

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:54 pm

yo, where da white women at?
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:13 pm

in Epsom bro

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 am

Just found out the other day that I fall into the Epsom voting area, so white right now.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 am

don't worry about it, just listen to that NOFX song :)

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 am

kill all the white man?

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:40 am

nah that's KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE by Type O Negative

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Nah, its not.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Return to “Current Affairs”