Fucking Massive Christchurch Quake

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
ignosam

Re: Fucking Massive Christchurch Quake

Postby ignosam » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:56 pm

now yahoo!xtra is recycling the picture coz they needed one of an "offender". ahahaha.

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

the croc wrote:Image

Photoshop please General Mutante

John Key looks like a downs pooping.

the croc

Postby the croc » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 pm

A reptilian giving a giant baby a handjob
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

Alorria

Postby Alorria » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:55 pm

convinced my company to have a fund raiser where $1 from each pizza sold nationwide (on a set day to be determined) will be given to red cross chch appeal, and a number of our suppliers are giving away goods as well. :-)

daggers

Postby daggers » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 pm

I donated a tenner to the red cross
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection
[img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/q3xbuiu4.mh3.png[/img]

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Fuck that. Send me some booze. I've run out.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:23 pm

go out raiding skips, got a couple of casks of wine tonight but kylie is going to keep them sorry.

has the red cross said what they're planning on doing down here? if you want to bypass the middle man can give you an address to send donations straight to. fund my fuel costs for taking water to my old relatives and their neighbours so they can flush their toilets. seriously though, hope the red cross is going to help people with fucked up houses and no insurance cause no one seems keen to.

yossarian wrote:John Key looks like a downs pooping.
ahaha fucking genius
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

cynna

Postby cynna » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:14 am

is this general mutane? well at least this is who i think he is

rip

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 am

haha yep. outside the great little thai takeaway a couple of blocks from my place that is now just a pile of rubble. no more cheap hot as tofu thai meals for me.

daggers

Postby daggers » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 am

akaxo wrote:has the red cross said what they're planning on doing down here? if you want to bypass the middle man can give you an address to send donations straight to.

I'm open to suggestions

martyrdamn

Postby martyrdamn » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 am

cynna wrote:is this general mutane? well at least this is who i think he is

FUCK, this picture rules. what a hard out road warrior dude.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 am

daggers wrote:
akaxo wrote:has the red cross said what they're planning on doing down here? if you want to bypass the middle man can give you an address to send donations straight to.

I'm open to suggestions
send general mutante booze money

------

it was a bit odd seeing appeal stuff for down here. i know things a pretty fucked for some people and lives have been altered in major life changing ways, but it's not end of the world bad or anything. vast amounts of the worlds population's everyday lives are way worse than what we are dealing with. people aren't starving, suffering from curable diseases with no medical help, dodging bullets and bombs on the street or any of that carry on. i can understand people wanting to help out because it is close to home and all that but there are so many people so much more worse off.

though i'm feeling for the people who don't have insurance because the EQC doesn't help them, the way it's set up it's just a subsidy for the private insurance companies. the general attitude from the powers that be seems to be oh well sucks for them they should have had insurance, excused by mumbling about personal responsibility and moral hazard.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 am

"All I want is the guzzoline" - General Mutante
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 am

akaxo wrote:
daggers wrote:

I'm open to suggestions
send general mutante booze money

------

it was a bit odd seeing appeal stuff for down here. i know things a pretty fucked for some people and lives have been altered in major life changing ways, but it's not end of the world bad or anything. vast amounts of the worlds population's everyday lives are way worse than what we are dealing with. people aren't starving, suffering from curable diseases with no medical help, dodging bullets and bombs on the street or any of that carry on. i can understand people wanting to help out because it is close to home and all that but there are so many people so much more worse off.

though i'm feeling for the people who don't have insurance because the EQC doesn't help them, the way it's set up it's just a subsidy for the private insurance companies. the general attitude from the powers that be seems to be oh well sucks for them they should have had insurance, excused by mumbling about personal responsibility and moral hazard.

How many affected people don't have house insurance? Must have owned their places for a bloody long time...?
I think it's lint.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 am

those cones sorta ruin the shot a bit.... still a mean pic tho, blue heeler and a shotgun photoshop tiem?
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 am

akaxo wrote:though i'm feeling for the people who don't have insurance because the EQC doesn't help them, the way it's set up it's just a subsidy for the private insurance companies. the general attitude from the powers that be seems to be oh well sucks for them they should have had insurance, excused by mumbling about personal responsibility and moral hazard.

EQC and fire service leavies are part of peoples home/contents insurance premiums. This is possibly partly subsidised by the government though? Cover for a home is up to $100K and $20K for contents I think, if costs are higher than this the insurance company would cover the rest over and above this...

I do feel for the people that don't have insurance...but owning your own house and not insuring it is fairly silly. Shit does happen though, renewal notices lost in the mail etc so it depends on how much of a cunt the insurance company is. Would be nice to see the government lending a hand toaward these people.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 am

there's been talk of pensioners who have their houses paid off and have no insurance as they haven't been able to afford insurance premiums as they struggle enough with power bills and other basic living costs. but i'd really hope the govt will help them out. and people renting who have lost everything they own in their houses who may not have insurance. but yeah i'm sure there's not a massive amount of them which is also a good reason for the govt to help.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:52 am

i hate to play devils advocate, but there will be lots and the government doesnt have a criteria for who it will help and who it doesnt, so as soon as they help X they need to pay Y too, they wont have any grounds not to... so they will probably offer some blanket subsidy or some such relief which will reach everyone but not do much for those that need it most and everyone will carry on not being happy and the government will bee seen do have done something, tho not very much, playing the percentages like a good capitalist democracy.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

martyrdamn

Postby martyrdamn » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 am

what about people who don't own enough shit to bother with insurance, but are still kinda bummed that their stuff is broken? will the government buy me a new tv?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:10 am

HAHAHA NO SUCKER, THE GOVERNMENT IS GUTTED YOUR TV DIDNT CRUSH YOUR FILTHY PUNK LOSER SKULL.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:20 am

need to start a donation line 0800 4DANSTV, fuck the red cross

yellowbus

Postby yellowbus » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:23 am

pretty rough and quick

daggers

Postby daggers » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 pm

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Awesome photo!
Anyone know if Andy has seen this yet? Gonna make his week :)
Uncinia vector

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 pm

oh god, i think we have epic thread potential, someone shop him into the thunderdome, with masterblaster.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:33 pm

I fucking love you all. This has indeed made my week. As it happens I was on an epic mission. My olds rang, and I had no credit to call them back. They're pretty elderly so I figured I should go check up on them. No buses were running so I had to hike all the way from Bromley to Bishopdale. That's about the halfway mark by the ruins of the Cranford St shops.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Matt
Site Admin

Postby Matt » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:57 pm

BigBadBazza

Postby BigBadBazza » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:03 pm

:lol:
Salvador Dali wrote:Everyone should eat hashish, but only once.

ruff

Postby ruff » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:05 pm

daggers

Postby daggers » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Return to “Current Affairs”