coke-fueled corpsekeeper returns to Mars

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
geetar_man

coke-fueled corpsekeeper returns to Mars

Postby geetar_man » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:34 am

Queenstown 'like Mars' says man who kept girlfriend's corpse on ice
By MSN NZ
Fri Jul 09 2010 16:30:00 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The New Zealander who kept his dead girlfriend on ice for almost a year in the US says returning to Queenstown was like visiting Mars.

Stephen Royds returned to his parents' home last week after serving half of his four-year prison sentence.

"It's like Mars," he told local newspaper Mountain Scene.

"I've got quite a story to tell but I'm not ready to tell it yet."

The 49-year-old was arrested when the body of his 33-year-old girlfriend, Monique Felicia Trepp, was found at the Fairmont Hotel in Newport.

She had been kept stuffed in a plastic tub and preserved with dry ice, NZPA reported.

Royds was not charged with her death but for possession of 54g of cocaine.

http://news.msn.co.nz/article/7926619/queenstown-like-mars-says-man-who-kept-girlfriends-corpse-on-ice
one investigator said in an interview wrote:“Every bad guy known to man is on ICQ,”

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Re: coke-fueled corpsekeeper returns to Mars

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 pm

well done on that title
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

svpam

Postby svpam » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:57 pm

I not only support him, but everything he stands for.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:36 pm

ineffective troll isnt very effective
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

svpam

Postby svpam » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 pm

and wally boy here, still is - a wally boy.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:22 pm

o0o000ooo

Return to “Current Affairs”