Race vs Culture - CAN OF WORMS

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
undercover

Re: Race vs Culture - CAN OF WORMS

Postby undercover » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:youre thinking of young jason molloy perhaps?
his last account on here was called landser i think, after the band.
hilariously his picture(http://www.fightdemback.org/files/image ... epower.jpg -whats with his arm?) popped up recently on a youtube clip of rash/redskins beating the crap out of gormless nazi homos in 3 on 1 fights(how heroic).
hes most famous for shooting women with BB guns and being kicked from the NF for it along with the other inbreed in the picture.
but i dont think it will be that guy, molloy is waaay more retarded, if youre thinking of the lemons and gravel guy, it does sound a bit more like that twerp, but again i think not, theres something about this guy that makes me think he has a few more years under his belt, if not much more wisdom.
i would hazard the guess if i was pressed that its our old buddy FASCISTA last seen attempting to be inconspicuous around the fringes of NF/anti-fash confrontations, he was also a muttonchopped busdriver in the wellington area so im told.

yeah - all of that sounds like him, but the name and foto don't ring any bells (does his tee shirt say 'white homer'?)... ah well, might have another dig around in the threads, coz I'm intrigued now

this bloke does sound a little smarter than that bloke did, but i figured he coulda gone away and done a bachelors in race hate (or should that be culture hate) or something over the four years

it does my head in when dicks like him post their shit on here - takes up so much time to research them out and expose the fuckers

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm

haha, im not gunna be doing any research, if you like hit up those wankers at 'fight dem back' and see if they have any useful info for you.
molloy was also fondly remembered for attempting to go to a international nazi bands gig at the satans slaves HQ in welly, they shaved half his head and sent him out the door crying no less, another glorious victory for the 4th reich fighting man, sgt molloy.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm

haha, im not gunna be doing any research, if you like hit up those wankers at 'fight dem back' and see if they have any useful info for you.
molloy was also fondly remembered for attempting to go to a international nazi bands gig at the satans slaves HQ in welly, they shaved half his head and sent him out the door crying no less, another glorious victory for the 4th reich fighting man, sgt molloy.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

your shit

Postby your shit » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

FUCK I just read all this shit waste of time trying to reason with such a complete ingnorant cunt like this, but there was some funny calls made so might have been worth it. Don't wanna go and point out ALL the shit wrong with this guys racist veiw on shit but prity much what I got from it was he got equallity mixed up with intolarance but yea.
fuck you and die.
ImageImageImage

your shit

Postby your shit » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:09 pm

but turned in to a good disscusion on the topic anyway.
fuck you and die.
ImageImageImage

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 pm

i quite enjoy having the 'right wing' around

glenn

Postby glenn » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:37 pm

It's idiotic to think that Maori are part of a violent culture predetermined by their race. I'd say it's safe to assume that the majority of indigenous cultures were much more peaceful and had lower rates of crime before the likes of the English came along and decided to push them to the lower ranks of society. Now I'm not saying that means every Maori criminal is excused because of this but its the shitty situations and circumstances a lot of Maori are in, causing them to lash out, which results in them being one of the biggest ethnic groups in crime statisitcs, rather than a biological predisposition to violence. I have met a lot of assholes who fit that negative Maori/Polynesian stereotype, but i've met just as many Maori who would give you the shirt off their back and are the most friendliest, peaceful dudes you'll ever meet. Fuck off with your shit stirring racism.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 pm

people are just people, but the maori culture at the time just before and when europeans arrived here was EXTREMELY violent,
seems that you, like our racist retarded protagonist, have mistaken culture for a static thing, the maori culture of today probably is very different to 200 years ago.
as far as im concerned much of maori culture is my culture, we are certainly all part of the same wider culture, some people adhering to aspects of other older cultures, or cultures more specific to their locations and upbringings.
not really a big deal nor does it mean anyone is particularly different to anyone else.

glenn

Postby glenn » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:people are just people, but the maori culture at the time just before and when europeans arrived here was EXTREMELY violent,
seems that you, like our racist retarded protagonist, have mistaken culture for a static thing
, the maori culture of today probably is very different to 200 years ago.
as far as im concerned much of maori culture is my culture, we are certainly all part of the same wider culture, some people adhering to aspects of other older cultures, or cultures more specific to their locations and upbringings.
not really a big deal nor does it mean anyone is particularly different to anyone else.

Fair enough, point taken, didn't really think that one through enough, what I meant was colonialism has played a big (not complete though) part in creating the negative social trends such as high crime rates that are seen with Maori

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:31 am

yeh its the same shit seen all over the world, tho i dont think colonialism really describes it exactly

xsfat

Postby xsfat » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 am

This is a belated comment on the first post and its author - both are retarded.
Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another

This definition of racism from the first post is extremely narrow. Racism is simply treating person(s) differently by reason of their race or colour.
Even adopting the narrow definition of racism - there is no real difference between believing a particular race is superior or inferior and believing Maoris are inherently more violent. By believing Maoris are inherently more violent, you believe they lack the self-control that people of other 'races' possess, or you believe they cannot act civilly like people of other 'races' can. In other words, you believe they are inferior.
Now, this could be mistrued as racism, as one could say "How can you say every Maori looking person (flat nose, brown skin, tattoos etc) is actually adhereing to the Maori Culture?"

Culture is just a set of shared attitudes, norms, expectations, values and activities that characterizes an institution, organization or group.
To say that violence and committing crime is part of the Maori culture is inaccurate, bigoted and racist. There is simply no basis.
Every example given in the first post IS racism. "Culture", as assumed by the svpam, is no more than a proxy for race and colour.
svpam is in effect attempting to attribute his prejudice to the supposed Maori culture - one that seems to be constructed based on racist inferences.

Some may cite evidence of NZ crime statisitcs as empirical evidence of a greater propensity by Maori to commit crime and violence.
But when you compare those crime rates with those abroad committed by other "race" or "colour", you start to see that such comparison is flawed and meaningless in the first place. Because such 'race-based' comparison is invalid and simply based on prejudice.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:people are just people, but the maori culture at the time just before and when europeans arrived here was EXTREMELY violent,
seems that you, like our racist retarded protagonist, have mistaken culture for a static thing, the maori culture of today probably is very different to 200 years ago.

speaking of violent cultures

:)
http://aotearoa666.com/

Martli
Formerly known as Jared.com

Postby Martli » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Pretty sure every "race-based" or "ethnic" culture has a history of "violence".
Cosmo Kramer wrote:key word being "probaber;y"

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm

yesh...

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm

dressing in a uniform before beating people up makes you less violent than people who do it in their everyday clothes.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Yep, and don't forget such other gems such as divine right and manifest destiny.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

undercover

Postby undercover » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Where's that fuck-head gone?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 pm

his mum probably caught him wanking and banned him from her puter.

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:his mum probably caught him wanking and banned him from her puter.

HE DUN WENT UP 2 HIZ MUM AN SED OIE BITCH GUZZ A FUK ON UR PUSSEY SHE SED NA FUK OF REGGIE SO HE WENT DUN A WANK IN THA GARDAN
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

CFH

Postby CFH » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Maleficent wrote:

no ones saying other cultures weren't violent. I don't think many historians would dispute that Maori were particularly violent. Maori celebrate it today so you can't claim it as a virtue but deny it as a fault.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:31 am

CFH wrote:
Maleficent wrote:

no ones saying other cultures weren't violent. I don't think many historians would dispute that Maori were particularly violent. Maori celebrate it today so you can't claim it as a virtue but deny it as a fault.

:lol:

Thanks man, I was waiting for someone to pull something defensive out of their ass.

You just made my day.

Cheers!

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 am

CFH wrote:
Maleficent wrote:

Congratulations on missing several heavily made points that were rammed home with all the subtlety of a home invasion. You are an alarming example of critters that don't process shit.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 am

asterix was result of colonialism, before the romans came the ancient celts lived in peace and harmony with the forest animals, buttercups and bumblebees and bambi.
for hundreds of years they were one with nature, it was like a really long clannad song.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 am

xSUSPECTx wrote:asterix was result of colonialism, before the romans came the ancient celts lived in peace and harmony with the forest animals, buttercups and bumblebees and bambi.
for hundreds of years they were one with nature, it was like a really long clannad song.

:lol:

I was watching a doco about the siege of Alesia and Vercingetorix yesterday when this very thought occurred to me. Before the Romans, there was Alexander. In some parts of Persia, he is still talked about as the Devil.

Anyway, I was reminded about what Phil said about shared culture, and I think your observations are correct. We grew up (here in NZ anyway) in the same kinda homogenised culture and one of those things I remember is reading Asterix books.
Only a small example, but that's how I learnt my latin and early classical history, goddamnit.

the croc

Postby the croc » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 am

Maleficent wrote:goddamnitix

Fixed
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 am

vercingetorix pisses me off, arrogant tard pretty much lost gaul to the romans cos he wouldnt listen to more experienced warriors.

the croc

Postby the croc » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 am

Reading a book on Druids at the moment, pretty interesting how the common perception we have on them today is based mainly on the derogatory writings of Julius Caesar, and is quite different to other accounts that have turned up since then.
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 am

a lot of caesers writings are the basis for what you will learn about 'the celts' in school, most of it isnt true, and has been known to be untrue for a long time, its just that nobody really gives a shit, if the maori would let them get away with it we would be still learning that the maori didnt farm, 'long pig' was their favourite food and that they filed their teeth sharp and worshiped totem poles.

norty

Postby norty » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:a lot of caesers writings are the basis for what you will learn about 'the celts' in school, most of it isnt true, and has been known to be untrue for a long time, its just that nobody really gives a shit, if the maori would let them get away with it we would be still learning that the maori didnt farm, 'long pig' was their favourite food and that they filed their teeth sharp and worshiped totem poles.

yeah, historic accounts are useful but always biased to a degree which is why archaeology is good.

Return to “Current Affairs”