Puppy-hurling gang-mooning bulldozer joyride

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
akaxo

Re: Puppy-hurling gang-mooning bulldozer joyride

Postby akaxo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:11 pm

arkie wrote:Animals that are born in and raised in complete captivity are not aware of any other existance, so surely it's just living for them (this is not to say that raising animals in cages or boiler barns is ethical, but ethics is a human construction, something to appease our own unease with our complete circumnavigation of the forces of nature possibly). Staring at a wall could be considered better than staring down the barrel of a charging lion or whatever preys on the animal in question, being feed and watered could be considered better than risking becoming a meal for said lion whilst searching for food and water, being electrocuted and bled out could be considered better than being chased until collapsing of exhaustion and being suffocated by one lion whilst the others begin to eat... Maybe I have seen too many David Attenborough documentaries.

completely disagree with this sorry (actually na, i'm not sorry at all), personally i'd rather be free and have a life with risk than be locked up from birth till death and would think it's the best option for any animal as it's the sort of existence they evolved to have. carry your argument further and you'd be advocating keeping people locked up for their own safety, in case they get hit by a drunk driver or whatever. surely having to stay at home staring at the tv is better than staring at the headlights of a car heading towards you and ending up dead or in hospital?

arkie wrote:The figures Akaxo gave were UK animals though, here there is enough vegetation that we don't need to supplement animals diets with soy flour. I'm sure it's still done though.
It's fucked that things that people could be eating are being fed to animals whilst 'another child starves'.
And *for me* the animals welfare is second to the starving child.

farming animals for food is way less efficient at providing protein than growing plant protein for people so growing soy or whatever instead is a win-win for the animals and those poor starving kids you keep mentioning. more food produced per acre and no enslavement of other sentient beings. and animals are definitely fed more than just grass, clover etc here. palm kernel from indonesia for a start but that's a whole other issue.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

arkie

Postby arkie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:25 pm

akaxo wrote:completely disagree with this sorry (actually na, i'm not sorry at all), personally i'd rather be free and have a life with risk than be locked up from birth till death and would think it's the best option for any animal as it's the sort of existence they evolved to have. carry your argument further and you'd be advocating keeping people locked up for their own safety, in case they get hit by a drunk driver or whatever. surely having to stay at home staring at the tv is better than staring at the headlights of a car heading towards you and ending up dead or in hospital?

You say you would personally rather be free. I can understand that, you are a human being with thoughts. Animals don't have thoughts, they don't have language. To have thoughts you need to be able to use language and grammar. So my arguement is that an animal that is caged has no comprhension of freedom or captivity. it only knows what it has experienced, and even then it won't be cogniscant of it's situation, it will just continue living, which is the drive of everything until it's life is extinguished. There is a clear delineation between animals and humans that my arguement wouldn't and hasn't crossed. I am not even advocating locking animals up if you re-read my posts.
Also in your unnecessary extesion of my arguement you can't be hit by a drunk driver cos everyone is locked up watching tv right?

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 pm

arkie wrote:You say you would personally rather be free. I can understand that, you are a human being with thoughts. Animals don't have thoughts, they don't have language. To have thoughts you need to be able to use language and grammar.

Thats just not true.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Yeah that's absurd. Why are you vegetarian again?
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:52 pm

wow, didn't the whole idea that "animals don't have thoughts" that arkie's argument is based on get proven wrong decades ago?
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm

i want to club this guy til his thoughts come out his ears
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 pm

My cats have thoughts. Sure they can't write me a sonnet, but that's just a language barrier.

When Lemmy goes reow meow miaaaaow - ow!

He means

BITCH I'M A HUNGRY YOU GONNA FEED ME OR AM I GONNA CLAW YOUR FOOT

and then he claws my foot
http://aotearoa666.com/

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:16 pm

if he was born in a cage he would probably rather stay there, cos a dog might smother him.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm

FC wrote:
arkie wrote:You say you would personally rather be free. I can understand that, you are a human being with thoughts. Animals don't have thoughts, they don't have language. To have thoughts you need to be able to use language and grammar.

Thats just not true.

Specieism(sp?) at its finest aye.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 pm

arkie wrote:To have thoughts you need to be able to use language and grammar.

you know, this might explain blair and jeffjack

the croc

Postby the croc » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:08 am

xSUSPECTx wrote:

I dunno, this Arkie guy is using language and grammar but severely lacking thoughts.
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

https://www.facebook.com/paekakarikipunkshow/

vorpalblade

Postby vorpalblade » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:43 am

arkie wrote: delusional I will be. I have been vegetarian for more than three years .

Seen you eat wild pork at my house last week. Just sayin'

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 am

the croc wrote:
xSUSPECTx wrote:

I dunno, this Arkie guy is using language and grammar but severely lacking thoughts.
maybe its just accidental, like when animals express emotion

beef666
<3 tofu

Postby beef666 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:04 pm

this threads great
http://www.myspace.com/abortedchristians666

dimery wrote: no beef with nobody, down for whatever, smoke weed every day

Lurch wrote:Zane has a secret Fred Durst shrine in his room. True story.

mark tyler

Postby mark tyler » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:07 pm

vorpalblade wrote:
arkie wrote: delusional I will be. I have been vegetarian for more than three years .

Seen you eat wild pork at my house last week. Just sayin'

:lol: :lol: :lol:
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Christian? (the religious ideology, not JeffJack)

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:19 pm

http://bit.ly/9yYTqY

an interesting article on animals and empathy.
Of course it shows what pet owners have always known
Uncinia vector. Sandfly victim. Part of the trans agenda to invade men's public toilets...

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:28 pm

the most underrated thread in the history of punkas. (archi never returned after his last post in this thread)

i kept a steady loal all the way thru this thread.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 pm

I don't think I want to read the thread all the way through. That article was absolutely amazing, and nothing can come close to matching it. Time to turn of the computer for the internet has been won for another night.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 pm

no, youre wrong, while the article was amazing, it set the tone for the entire thread, it was wall to wall hilarity apart from a wet blanket attempt from arkie that resulted in further loals anyway
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Yeah, great thread. Hadn't remembered how much he wanted to punch our entire country in the teeth...

combatrock wrote:
InkedScot wrote:if your being honest that animal torture is really that common in your country it's just further proof that the population of NZ should be wiped from the earth

I'm genuinely interested as to what the previous proof is? If it's that Franko song, I agree.

:lol: For all he knew, the song could be about us getting together to eat our dogs and hurl our cats:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P9q60bGUVE[/video]
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 pm

I wonder whatever happened to Archie...
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 am

arkie wrote:death and suffering are a part of living and for us to continue to live other things must die, whether that is the animal that becomes our meal or shoes, or the countless other forms of life we crush / destroy as part of living.
When someone rails about the mistreatment of domesticated food animals I just have to bite my tongue.
The inference is that an animals 'rights' and well-being are more important than a human beings.
They often haven't thought about how vicious, senseless and cruel the natural world is, and any domestic animal that is not mistreated is living the 'high life' as far as animal life is concerned.

i cant believe how stupid this is, if there was any truth in it why dont animals flock to live in farms? how come they keep trying to escape?
its like he thinks they are incapable of thought or learning... oh wait, he goes on to say exactly that later on... lol

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:25 am

Think you missed his point. Although I do disagree with animals not having thoughts or feelings. I don't think he was trying to justify animal abuse

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:48 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:if there was any truth in it why dont animals flock to live in farms? how come they keep trying to escape?

Instinct. Deep down inside they're punxas and just want to rebel against the man's rules.

the croc

Postby the croc » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 am

Dead Kid wrote:
Fiction & Falsehood wrote:if there was any truth in it why dont animals flock to live in farms? how come they keep trying to escape?

Instinct. Deep down inside they're punxas and just want to rebel against the man's rules.

What about animals from middle income parents?
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

https://www.facebook.com/paekakarikipunkshow/

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 am

the croc wrote:What about animals from middle income parents?

Just in it for the looks.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:38 am

heehee
Uncinia vector. Sandfly victim. Part of the trans agenda to invade men's public toilets...

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:44 pm

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:42 pm

mmmm....good crack wrote:Think you missed his point. Although I do disagree with animals not having thoughts or feelings. I don't think he was trying to justify animal abuse

i dont think he was trying to justify animal abuse exactly, i was just amazed that somebody actually thinks a chicken in a shed has it better than wild animals.

Return to “Current Affairs”