Puppy-hurling gang-mooning bulldozer joyride

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Re: Puppy-hurling gang-mooning bulldozer joyride

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:42 am

fuck that guy needs his teeth knocked down his throat
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 am

Kiwis have only one way to end their disputes: Stabbing
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 am

New Zealand: World’s Dumbest in Everything

xSUSPECTx wrote:fuck that guy needs his teeth knocked down his throat

whatever do you mean :wink: http://newzeelend.wordpress.com/pissant-pakeha/
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:57 am

Is that the aussie guy?
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Blog Moderators and Contributors

TEAA Moderator (100 percent Maori)
D.H. Moderator (“white”)
2 Maori contributors
4 regular contributors in Australia, U.S. and Europe (“white”)

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:02 pm

I gathered that might be the case after reading "pissant pakeha". Pretty weird blog though.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 pm

it's been making me smile, so many good headlines i could spam y'all with them all day but won't :wink:

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

its like an inverted stormfront, but more racist
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

the croc

Postby the croc » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:47 pm

This blog is heavily filtered by Google, Inc. Information published here could potentially save your and your loved one's life. If you receive an injury because Google prevented you from receiving the vital news and travel advice posted here, you may have a case for suing the 'search engine' for damages!
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

https://www.facebook.com/paekakarikipunkshow/

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:23 pm

ADRIAN HITLERMAN, The senior police scumbag
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:58 pm

i just watched animal precinct, its a showcase of all the shocking abuse americans inflict on their pets, it was nonstop starving dogs and infected kitties.
probably all americans are like that, theres certainly no TV show here like that.
Last edited by xSUSPECTx on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the croc

Postby the croc » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Did all the animal abusers have all their own teeth?
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

https://www.facebook.com/paekakarikipunkshow/

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 pm

im sure archie will get right on it.

arkie

Postby arkie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:33 pm

It's a pretty hilarious article, but it pales next to the humour that can be found in trolling an angry american.

That aside, I genuinely get frustrated with militant animal rights people who howl and scream and threaten / dish out violence.
Sure, some people have the luxury of consumer choices, and, of course, maliciously hurting animals is a bit messed up and I wouldn't endorse it, but death and suffering are a part of living and for us to continue to live other things must die, whether that is the animal that becomes our meal or shoes, or the countless other forms of life we crush / destroy as part of living.
When someone rails about the mistreatment of domesticated food animals I just have to bite my tongue.
The inference is that an animals 'rights' and well-being are more important than a human beings.
They often haven't thought about how vicious, senseless and cruel the natural world is, and any domestic animal that is not mistreated is living the 'high life' as far as animal life is concerned.

No matter how misanthropic I can be, people are of higher value than animals.

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 pm

makes NZ sound pretty punx

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:06 pm

arkie wrote:It's a pretty hilarious article, but it pales next to the humour that can be found in trolling an angry american.

That aside, I genuinely get frustrated with militant animal rights people who howl and scream and threaten / dish out violence.
Sure, some people have the luxury of consumer choices, and, of course, maliciously hurting animals is a bit messed up and I wouldn't endorse it, but death and suffering are a part of living and for us to continue to live other things must die, whether that is the animal that becomes our meal or shoes, or the countless other forms of life we crush / destroy as part of living.
When someone rails about the mistreatment of domesticated food animals I just have to bite my tongue.
The inference is that an animals 'rights' and well-being are more important than a human beings.
They often haven't thought about how vicious, senseless and cruel the natural world is, and any domestic animal that is not mistreated is living the 'high life' as far as animal life is concerned.

No matter how misanthropic I can be, people are of higher value than animals.

There are vary degrees of animal cruelty in farming, so it could be easily understood why someone might be against the more 'barbaric' methods (eg sow crates).

It could be argued that people don't need (with modern technologies) to eat animals to live a healthy life, so although you might value human life more than an animals, it still doesn't mean you have to kill it to survive. You continuing to do so isn't for survival but for pleasure...which well can be extrapolated to condone a lot of other behaviors which are strongly looked down upon.

And anyway, Archie ain't no granola head.

my two cents
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

arkie

Postby arkie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 pm

PertHJ wrote:There are vary degrees of animal cruelty in farming, so it could be easily understood why someone might be against the more 'barbaric' methods (eg sow crates).

That is true, but I was saying non-mistreated animals have it sweet compared to their wild cousins. Farm animals get shelter, protection, food and water provided by the farmer instead of having to struggle to get these things themselves.

PertHJ wrote:It could be argued that people don't need (with modern technologies) to eat animals to live a healthy life, so although you might value human life more than an animals, it still doesn't mean you have to kill it to survive. You continuing to do so isn't for survival but for pleasure...which well can be extrapolated to condone a lot of other behaviors which are strongly looked down upon.

People in the developed world may not need to eat meat, but if everyone ate tofu, the huge fields needed to grow all the soy would dominate the landscape and deny animals and people the space to live. The beauty of eating animals is that through them we can turn inedible things such as grass and garbage in to a very concentrated form of protein.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 pm

um tofu is made from soy, over half the soy grown currently is used in animal feed (ok that figure may be dodgy worldwide but that was the case for the UKs imports of soy so rough enough). i'm sure you'd get more digestible protein from making it all straight into tofu than feeding it to animals and eating their meat so :P to ya final rebuttal about flagging meat for soy taking up more land

but anyway this argument has been done a thousand times already at least and never gets resolved so more importantly:
Anti-American pakeha Farts

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:10 pm

i think animals have a similar value to humans, at least from the animals point of view.
and i dont think that animals kept in cages is comparable to the natural world,i have no problem with hunting or farming, youre right that a certain amount of death must result from our living, but theres just no fucking excuse for sow crates or chicken farms.

now im just gunna go marinate some tegal chicken cos im a fuckin hypocrite.

ZPG

Postby ZPG » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:03 pm

if i wake up early and the cats are annoying me i occasionally throw them. generally they land all good though
ImageImage

wassup rockers

Postby wassup rockers » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:05 pm

hey InkedScot, i'm pretty sure your culture is more fucked mate, i heard this guy eli do this rap on the interwebs and he rapped about how he was gon chuck this cat on the grill, and he said he was the best man, he diddded it.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:09 pm

ZPG wrote:if i wake up early and the cats are annoying me i occasionally throw them. generally they land all good though
teeth = throat

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:23 pm

didnt see this
arkie wrote:
PertHJ wrote:There are vary degrees of animal cruelty in farming, so it could be easily understood why someone might be against the more 'barbaric' methods (eg sow crates).

That is true, but I was saying non-mistreated animals have it sweet compared to their wild cousins. Farm animals get shelter, protection, food and water provided by the farmer instead of having to struggle to get these things themselves.

thats pretty fuckin ridiculous, what gave you such a stupid idea?

arkie wrote:
PertHJ wrote:It could be argued that people don't need (with modern technologies) to eat animals to live a healthy life, so although you might value human life more than an animals, it still doesn't mean you have to kill it to survive. You continuing to do so isn't for survival but for pleasure...which well can be extrapolated to condone a lot of other behaviors which are strongly looked down upon.

People in the developed world may not need to eat meat, but if everyone ate tofu, the huge fields needed to grow all the soy would dominate the landscape and deny animals and people the space to live. The beauty of eating animals is that through them we can turn inedible things such as grass and garbage in to a very concentrated form of protein.

since akaxo already said it, il just add, youre delusional matey, that is also some pretty limited rebuttal to the vegetarian argument.

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 pm

x2
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

mark tyler

Postby mark tyler » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:51 pm

InkedScot wrote:Let me give you an example.... when I was 14 my cousin tied the back legs of of two cats together and threw them over a clothes line during a block party (all the kids and adults in a neighborhood at a party) I beat his ass, broke his nose and knocked out 2 teeth. All the adults said was he had it coming and that his folks should get him in therapy before he does something really bad.[/i]

wow!!!! Archibald Arsewipe the junkie jamrag jivejew and his inbred ilk have a real "swell" time.
Hey when you decide to come over here, DON'T. Fucken total clown.
I think Crain summed you up best when he said something like "despite all your bravado and macho posturing it is obvious you have never been anything more than a straightlaced bland cunt".
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.

arkie

Postby arkie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:35 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:
arkie wrote:

I'm not really sure what part of what I said is stupid, perhaps you could clarify?

xSUSPECTx wrote:
arkie wrote:

since akaxo already said it, il just add, youre delusional matey, that is also some pretty limited rebuttal to the vegetarian argument.
I wasn't intending to convert any vegetarians, I wasn't saying they are wrong, I was wondering why some people care so intensely about the welfare of animals that they have never seen at the expense of people they have never met. Without human beings interfering in the natural order, animals would be constantly in competition for resources and as another animal, we would be part of that struggle. It is better to have animal suffering than it is to have human suffering. If having an opinion that is different from yours is delusional then delusional I will be. I have been vegetarian for more than three years but I don't think that it should be done for any reason other than you, personally, don't want to eat meat (clearly that leaves it open for people to justify it anyway they want). I agree this is a discussion with no end, and I'm sorry to have continued it. Let's just agree that it's all fucked and people can think whatever the fuck they want, feeling free to express their opinons in a forum of their peers without restraint.

I wish I'd stolen a bulldozer, It would have made getting to work more interesting.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:53 pm

arkie wrote:...I have been vegetarian for more than three years...

hippie

oh wait, you said you had a job to go to. sorry.

arkie

Postby arkie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 pm

akaxo wrote:
arkie wrote:
hippie

oh wait, you said you had a job to go to. sorry.

My job givng dreadlocks to pakeha with rasta beanies

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 pm

arkie wrote:
xSUSPECTx wrote:
arkie wrote:

I'm not really sure what part of what I said is stupid, perhaps you could clarify?

firstly, what you said gave the impression that 'non-mistreated animals' are the norm, in the case of pigs and chickens i would challenge you to find examples at your local supermarket that you could reasonable expect are 'non-mistreated'.
as far as cattle and sheep, i wont go on at length about their living conditions, which in my opinion arent too bad in the majority of cases, but the manner of their deaths is another, its not humane, its cheap and effective, often the animals are skinned alive, ive seen footage of a calf flopping about on a pile of other calves with no skin, personally id class that as mistreated.
but i suppose you did say 'non-mistreated animals' have it better than free animals, personally i think confinement to an animal must be far more disheartening and miserable than it is for a human, and its pretty fuckin miserable for humans let me assure you, at least we have the capacity to entertain ourselves and the ingenuity to pass the time in conversation -even with our captors, an animal can only stare at the wall, their whole lives stolen.
i dont understand how you could even think that they have it better than a wild animal, i honestly cant comprehend how you could come to that conclusion, unless by merit of absolute stupidity.

arkie wrote:
xSUSPECTx wrote:
arkie wrote:

I wasn't intending to convert any vegetarians, I wasn't saying they are wrong, I was wondering why some people care so intensely about the welfare of animals that they have never seen at the expense of people they have never met. Without human beings interfering in the natural order, animals would be constantly in competition for resources and as another animal, we would be part of that struggle. It is better to have animal suffering than it is to have human suffering. If having an opinion that is different from yours is delusional then delusional I will be. I have been vegetarian for more than three years but I don't think that it should be done for any reason other than you, personally, don't want to eat meat (clearly that leaves it open for people to justify it anyway they want). I agree this is a discussion with no end, and I'm sorry to have continued it. Let's just agree that it's all fucked and people can think whatever the fuck they want, feeling free to express their opinons in a forum of their peers without restraint.

I wish I'd stolen a bulldozer, It would have made getting to work more interesting.

the delusional part was referring to your incorrect ideas about a people needing to grow vast amounts of soy, it doesnt bear up to any scrutiny, i did refer to what akaxo said about much of todays soy production being for animal feed didnt i? so you shouldnt have needed to act all confused about what i meant..
and as you are a vegetarian yourself im a bit surprised that you think soy products are the only things vegetarians eat, i consider that somewhat deluded, i know a lot of vegetarians who barely touch the stuff unless perhaps its in the form of tempeh or other less processed products, i would say most vegetarians tend toward consuming whole foods rather than ravenous soybean addiction.
the picture you painted of a world covered in soy, is plainly unrealistic and silly, so i called you delusional, disagreeing with anything i say is also delusional however, i am right about everything and am real cool as bro.

arkie

Postby arkie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:personally i think confinement to an animal must be far more disheartening and miserable than it is for a human, and its pretty fuckin miserable for humans let me assure you, at least we have the capacity to entertain ourselves and the ingenuity to pass the time in conversation -even with our captors, an animal can only stare at the wall, their whole lives stolen.

I would respond to this thusly: Animals that are born in and raised in complete captivity are not aware of any other existance, so surely it's just living for them (this is not to say that raising animals in cages or boiler barns is ethical, but ethics is a human construction, something to appease our own unease with our complete circumnavigation of the forces of nature possibly). Staring at a wall could be considered better than staring down the barrel of a charging lion or whatever preys on the animal in question, being feed and watered could be considered better than risking becoming a meal for said lion whilst searching for food and water, being electrocuted and bled out could be considered better than being chased until collapsing of exhaustion and being suffocated by one lion whilst the others begin to eat... Maybe I have seen too many David Attenborough documentaries.

xSUSPECTx wrote:i dont understand how you could even think that they have it better than a wild animal, i honestly cant comprehend how you could come to that conclusion, unless by merit of absolute stupidity.

okay then, you can't comprehend it. Does that make me stupid?

xSUSPECTx wrote:the delusional part was referring to your incorrect ideas about a people needing to grow vast amounts of soy, it doesnt bear up to any scrutiny, i did refer to what akaxo said about much of todays soy production being for animal feed didnt i? so you shouldnt have needed to act all confused about what i meant..

the picture you painted of a world covered in soy, is plainly unrealistic and silly.

yeah, that was a bit of hyperbole, I'll give you this one.
The figures Akaxo gave were UK animals though, here there is enough vegetation that we don't need to supplement animals diets with soy flour. I'm sure it's still done though.
It's fucked that things that people could be eating are being fed to animals whilst 'another child starves'.
And *for me* the animals welfare is second to the starving child.

Once again, I'm sorry for continuing this, I'm off to finish some white-boy's 'locks.

Return to “Current Affairs”