Crashed driver keeps on drinking.

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
svpam

Re: Crashed driver keeps on drinking.

Postby svpam » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 pm

yo homie yo.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

geetar_man

Postby geetar_man » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 am

I'm a big fan of punkas. Particularly how quickly the subject of drunk driving becomes an argumentative analysis of WW2.
one investigator said in an interview wrote:“Every bad guy known to man is on ICQ,”

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 pm

geetar_man wrote:I'm a big fan of punkas. Particularly how quickly the subject of drunk driving becomes an argumentative analysis of WW2.

Haha, when you put it like that...

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 pm

xSUSPECTx:
some people actually judge each situation on its merits and not based on a retarded and outdated preconceived notions of what position they should hold on EVERY topic.

Lets say for example, somebody walked past you in the street wearing a t-shirt with a nazi symbol on it. Would you base that person on the swastika and some retarded and outdated preconcieved notion? Or perhaps not judge them at all?

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

ask a silly question.....
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 pm

I fail to see the silly side of that question, unless you would like to clear it up for me.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm

You're fishing, and noone is biting.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:25 pm

svpam wrote:xSUSPECTx:
some people actually judge each situation on its merits and not based on a retarded and outdated preconceived notions of what position they should hold on EVERY topic.

Lets say for example, somebody walked past you in the street wearing a t-shirt with a nazi symbol on it. Would you base that person on the swastika and some retarded and outdated preconcieved notion? Or perhaps not judge them at all?

youre retarded, try again old fella.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

cirE

Postby cirE » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:05 pm

FC wrote:You're fishing, and noone is biting.

you're replying. a reply is a bite. just sayin.
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:50 pm

thats more like eating the bait off the hook.
you know, you and svpam are kindred souls.

Return to “Current Affairs”