Israeli Commandos Storm Aid Flotilla

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
BigBadBazza

Re: Israeli Commandos Storm Aid Flotilla

Postby BigBadBazza » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 pm

FC wrote:Bit facial.

Aidan
Salvador Dali wrote:Everyone should eat hashish, but only once.

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:50 am

Not a huge fan of the Israeli government, but you have to admit Israeli Special Forces gets shit done. You remember the Hamas leader that got wacked in the hotel in Dubai. Apparently Mossad infiltrated the the hotel as bussboys, maids, bartenders ect a week before and wacked the Hamas leader in his room apparently the hit was super clean in and out, no one got hurt except the target.
In my opinion thats very professional, Israelis doesn't need to blowup buses and bomb children in schools they'll just walk right into your hotel room strangle you and walk right out.
And what made that even funnier was it was in a muslim country, Mossad you guys are fucking classy.

crain
niggativity scene

Postby crain » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 am

you're quite annoying.

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 am

crain wrote:you're quite annoying.
what? your going to have to elaborate my friend.

crain
niggativity scene

Postby crain » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 am

you and your posting annoy people.

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 am

crain wrote:you and your posting annoy people.
YOU and YOUR posting annoy people, see what I did there lol

Crain, let me spell it out for you and I'll use small words to make it easy on you,
unless you have something worthwhile to contribute to the conversation of Jews, muslims, palestinians or israelis just shut the fuck up ok.

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 am

I'm working with this Israeli guy atm, the dude did 3 years in the IDF operating a SAM battery at one of Israels nuke silos. Had a mad discussion about this incident and basically his only argument was comparisons to Karine-A.

Shame cos he's quite the gc.
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 am

i hooked up with an israeli chick recently *high-fives
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 am

InkedScot wrote:Israelis doesn't need to blowup buses and bomb children in schools

um they have done more than their fair share of the killing of children, pregnant women, old people and the like don't worry about that. and the bombing and trashing of schools by occupying soldiers.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:59 am

Israel has systematically tried to remove a peoples infrastructure, economic base and ability to trade globally. They have cut off aid and committed MANY war crimes against civilians. They are hardly clean. Also the incidient in Dubai was not clean because they got caught, and stepped on many countries toes in the process.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 am

NA BT DEY R LIEK BAD ASSEZ N SHT MAN!

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 am

I think he just meant their intelligence service can pretty much do whatever the fuck they like, and are damn good at it too.

Think their country was the result of a typo. GODISREAL is what they meant to call it, but they had to cut off the god part cause they thought it would impact on their atheist tourist demographic. The Israel bit was just a fuck up.
Last edited by Rude Mike on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 am

^STOP IT MIKE

i like how they put palestinians in 'camps' and cut stars of david into their flesh, emulating the 3rd reich?

reminds me of schoolkids who got picked on when they were new, picking on the new kids.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 am

HEY BUDDY. You don't know this isn't true. I could be Obama for all you know mate.
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

CFH

Postby CFH » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:38 am

This American guy isn't doing much to change the stereotype of dumb as shit Americans

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 am

xSUSPECTx wrote:^STOP IT MIKE

i like how they put palestinians in 'camps' and cut stars of david into their flesh, emulating the 3rd reich?

reminds me of schoolkids who got picked on when they were new, picking on the new kids.

Spot on, victim syndrome is still the underlying theme.

CFH

Postby CFH » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:02 am

I will be a bit more charitable and say I think its the constant threat of annihilation.

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Sorry if I'm a bit insensitive to the plight of the palestinians. It just all the tready hipster faggots locally are all in love with the palestinians and talk mad shit on anyone who is jewish regardless if they are israeli or if they are American, you know cause hating the jews is the cool new socially acceptable from of racism.

So I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings, but whenever I hear people going on and on about how evil the Jews are and how the palestinians innocence little lambs being pick on by the big bad jews my initial reaction is "oooohhh god your one of those tready hipster faggots jumping on the current bandwagon, next week your going to be screaming save the whales or chaining yourself to a tree and have completely forgotten about the plight in the middle east because it isn't tready anymore"

TLDR jews and muslims both do fucked up shit and being an overly sensitive PC hipster isn't going to do a damn bit of good.

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 pm

TRENDY MOTHERFUCKER

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:43 pm

I dont think anyone is saying that Palestinians do nothing in retaliation, clearly they are firing rockets into Israeli territory, and although the numbers have drastically reduced recently, suicide bombings were fairly frequent at one stage. Its just more understandable when you consider the stress they are under in their tiny little pocket of land, surrounded by a giant fence and armed guards, than it is for the state of Israel who fly over and bomb the shit out of civilians because they believe there might have been someone there throwing stones six hours earlier.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 pm

steve f wrote:I'M A TRENDY MOTHERFUCKER
fixed for ya :wink:

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:48 pm

FC wrote:I dont think anyone is saying that Palestinians do nothing in retaliation, clearly they are firing rockets into Israeli territory, and although the numbers have drastically reduced recently, suicide bombings were fairly frequent at one stage. Its just more understandable when you consider the stress they are under in their tiny little pocket of land, surrounded by a giant fence and armed guards, than it is for the state of Israel who fly over and bomb the shit out of civilians because they believe there might have been someone there throwing stones six hours earlier.

Aidan
I'm not even really responding to anything specifically anyone posted here I'm talking about the level of anti semitism where I live. Seriously the lefty PC monsters are talking more shit about Jews than the NF types you have down there.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 pm

You should probably be clearer about your initial comments then, because otherwise you might wind up coming across as just as racist and the people you were trying to deride.

Aidan

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:56 pm

FC wrote:You should probably be clearer about your initial comments then, because otherwise you might wind up coming across as just as racist and the people you were trying to deride.

Aidan
I know, it seems like you, Phil and General Mutante are the only people that get what I'm trying to say

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:02 pm

we all get what you are trying to say, we just think you have the capacity to word it better (ie less the troll bait).

CFH

Postby CFH » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:33 pm

InkedScot wrote:
FC wrote:You should probably be clearer about your initial comments then, because otherwise you might wind up coming across as just as racist and the people you were trying to deride.

Aidan
I know, it seems like you, Phil and General Mutante are the only people that get what I'm trying to say

what your trying to say is fucking stupid, its ad hominem and it makes it pretty clear you have no idea what your actually talking about. that some people from your perception jump on this issue to look is completely irrelevent, especially since you live in a different country.
I mean, your insensitive to the plight of the Palestinians because to you it seems like people are jumping on the bandwagon of being sensitive to their plight. come on, normally shit like this would get ripped apart on here

the croc

Postby the croc » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:53 pm

tready hipster faggots

I'm sure Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, John Pilger etc and everyone else who has been working on the Palestine/Israel issue for years would be stoked to be called a trendy hipster faggot. As for jumping on bandwagons, it's actually possible to care about more than one thing at anyone time. You remind me of some arsehole cop on the news a couple of years ago who mentioned that it was the same people turning up to a bunch of protests that were on around the same time on different issues and referring to them as "rent a crowd." Ie you sound like an arsehole.
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

https://www.facebook.com/paekakarikipunkshow/

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:27 pm

CFH wrote:normally shit like this would get ripped apart on here

I thought my disdain for what he was saying was pretty obvious. I didnt really understand the "you get what im saying" comment, because it was quite clear, at least from my end, that I didnt which is why I told him his point of view was pretty ridiculous.

Or maybe we've just come to accept that he is an american from texas, and says retarded shit from time to time, much like how we eventually ignored the fact that you have a hard on for Pantera and no nothing about punk ;)

Aidan

norty

Postby norty » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:41 pm

1940s - Nazis HATE ethnic minorities, in particular Jews, treat them like shit
Nowdays - Israeli Jews (at least a good proportion of them) HATE Palestinians, act like nazis and treat them like shit
But - modern nazis love Israeli Jews, and the left wing , who supported them in the 1930s/40s, now hate them (except for that weird German anarchist group).

so is old skool nazi propaganda PC nowdays?

while the star of david is the official flag for boneheads?

and the Welsh Defence League have completely lost me

Fuck this world is weird

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:01 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bmMnV7s-kM[/youtube]
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Return to “Current Affairs”