Zoophiles part of the next sexual rights movement

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Dead Kid

Zoophiles part of the next sexual rights movement

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 pm

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2009-08 ... s-movement
Being a "zoophile" in modern American society, Beck says, is "like being gay in the 1950s. You feel like you have to hide, that if you say it out loud, people will look at you like a freak."

Now Beck believes he and other members of this minority sexual orientation, who often call themselves "zoos," can follow the same path as the gay rights movement. Most researchers believe 2 to 8 percent of the population harbors forbidden desires toward animals, and Beck hopes this minority group can begin appealing to the open-minded for acceptance.

But if those like Beck are to make the same gains as gays, it's apparent they will have to do so without the help of gay rights groups, which so far want nothing to do with a zoophile movement. What's more, they will have to wage battle with well-funded and politically connected animal-protection activists.

Based on her interviews with zoos, Miletski suspects that animals consent to sex with human partners. But she concedes there is no sure way to know.

Ron, the zoophile from the western United States, points out that critics of his sexual practices "can't agree if animals are sentient or are dumb. They can't be both. If [animals] are sentient, [critics] would have to admit that animals can decide for themselves if they want intimacy when and where they choose." Ron believes this to be the case, as do the other zoos interviewed for this article. If animals are not sentient, he continues, "they don't know the difference, and what is it hurting?"

Zoophiles say they act upon the same nonverbal cues for sex as humans do. Brenner, the zoophile from Southwest Florida, asserts that humans having sex are acting on their own animal instincts. And if so, it's silly to deprive another animal of those instincts on the grounds that the animal has a less developed brain.
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Spots2012

Re: Zoophiles part of the next sexual rights movement

Postby Spots2012 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah, it is the logical follow through of the sexual liberation philosophy... now perhaps there *IS* something wrong with homos after all....
Last edited by Spots2012 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phlegethon

Postby Phlegethon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Dennis from Accounts

Postby Dennis from Accounts » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Fuck yeah i saw a dog wading through some trash the other day, made an erection immediately
Forums Member of the Year (28.3%)

I've seen the future brother, it is murder.

Akuma
TOHLG™

Postby Akuma » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Spots2012 wrote:now perhaps there *IS* something wrong with homos after all....

Why?

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:56 pm

a bit tongue in check - if you can't accept sex with animals - then you should probably reject the initial premise of sexual liberation philosophy, which says 'homosexuality is all good'.

Phlegethon

Postby Phlegethon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 pm

but there is a tad bit of difference between consenting humans ... and having sex with an animal

martyrdamn

Postby martyrdamn » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Spots2012 wrote:a bit tongue in check - if you can't accept sex with animals - then you should probably reject the initial premise of sexual liberation philosophy, which says 'homosexuality is all good'.

RAPE

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:11 pm

I think thats precisely the moot point. Firstly animal sex advocates are saying that the animal DOES consent.

And then so.... why shouldn't we have sex with animals? You can't say 'it's not natural - theres no procreation' because thats the very same thing with homosexuality.

martyrdamn

Postby martyrdamn » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:15 pm

okay so if there is no possible way to communicate to establish whether or not consent does exist, it's okay?

brb, helen keller // babies.

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 pm

No. Not in the slightest.

But the opposite is not true either- that if there's no way of (expressly) communicating consent, that does not make it wrong either.

An analogy:
Feeling a girls boobs, and patting a cat.
If the girl doesn't like it, she'll let you know, either expressly ('stop that'), or implicitly (a slap in the face, pushing you away). . If the cat doesn't like it, it'll let your know too, hissing, walking away etc. If the cat stays theres and starts purring, then IMO it's reasonable to assume that it's giving it's consent.

Dennis from Accounts

Postby Dennis from Accounts » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Damn, all those times i smeared my cumsack with peanut butter, I just thought me and my dog had a friends with benefits deal going on
Forums Member of the Year (28.3%)

I've seen the future brother, it is murder.

Matt
Site Admin

Postby Matt » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Spots2012 wrote:An analogy:
Feeling a girls boobs, and patting a cat.
If the girl doesn't like it, she'll let you know, either expressly ('stop that'), or implicitly (a slap in the face, pushing you away). . If the cat doesn't like it, it'll let your know too, hissing, walking away etc. If the cat stays theres and starts purring, then IMO it's reasonable to assume that it's giving it's consent.

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BUM IT.

If some absolute method of communicating with an animal so it can consent to being fucked, then sure. But no such method exists to impart such a complicated message of intent. Even those gorillas who can sign 'apple' and a hundred other words are unlikely to sign, "Go for it, big boy, and crank the Julio Iglesias CD."

ruff

Postby ruff » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:45 pm

So Spots, fess up...

How many animals you fucked?

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Matt wrote:BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BUM IT.

What about when it's the one bumming you?

It's more than just a question of consent though. Even if you can tell the animal's enjoying it and all indicators point to consent, it's still difficult to justify it ethically.

cirE

Postby cirE » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Matt wrote:"Go for it, big boy, and crank the Julio Iglesias CD."

oh my god :lol: :lol: :lol:
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:16 pm

if killing and eating pigs chickens and cattle is ok, its probably not such a bad thing if some guy wants to give a dog a blow job.

perspective, you dont have it.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:34 pm

homosexuality at least has historical precedence. This doesnt even sound hygenic
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Keeeeen.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:07 pm

you think homosexuality is hygienic?

or oral sex?

or sex at all?

sex with animals is hideous to me personally, but id defs rather fuck a sheep than listen to you bleat you fucking sandy vagina
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Marrow wrote:homosexuality at least has historical precedence. This doesnt even sound hygenic

Pretty sure the romans were fucking animals too.

More about the issue of consent later.... - but just briefly - Yes - even if someone gives consent it can still be unethical/bad, (ie, it's not what they really deep down want...) - but we tend to see that as still ok? (or at least legal).
Last edited by Spots2012 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 2010 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 am

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 am

^If you stare at it for a while, you can see a dude bumming a sheep by a pond.

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Is it just me that can hear the delicate twang of banjos throughout this thread?
SRI SYADASTI SYADAVAKTAVYA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADASTI CAVAKTAVYASCA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADAVATAVYASCA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADAVAKTAVYASCA

All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Two issues about sexuality (or any ethical debate):
1) - Moral status
2) - The legal status

Usually - if someone is illegal, its because that thing is considered immoral (but not necessarily vice versa eg cheating is considered immoral, but not illegal).

So for the homosexuality sexual liberation movement, is really two parts.
1) Homosexuality is not morally wrong
2) Homosexuality should not be illegal.

So some campaigners may have more pressed on the 2) platform - ie "even if what we are doing is wrong - we shouldn't be sent to jail for it'.

And so by the same token, the zoophiles might make the same claim.

But: -Issue of consent- - Regardless of whether homosexuality is considered immoral or not - certainly consent is a given there, but people probably want to claim that the animal does not consent. My reply: See post above. If the animal is not consenting, then it is rape, and therefore wrong. So the cases were zoophilia can be seen as not immoral are the ones where consent is a given. (How about a dolphin the swims up to you with a hardon and rubs it's cock against you?).

More on consent:
The following is more related to case like the peanut butter on the genitals, so the dog licks them.

Pure consent would involve the party involved being 100% aware of the consequences, repercussions, effects of the said action. However no body is 100% aware of anything, so we try to establish a 'reasonable' level of awareness.
In practical (legal) examples:

-If somebody is really wasted - they do not have the ability to consent. (ie. people DO get done for rape, for having sex with really drunk girls).
-If the person is under 16 they do not have the ability to consent to sex; Because a) they are not aware enough of the repercussions, and b) they are more easily coerced.
-Mentally handicapped people do not have the ability to consent - eg. if you convince a handicap to give you a blow job - you'll get done for it.

The issue with being drunk muddies it a lot - how drunk does someone have to be, for them to lose their ability to consent?
Same with handicaps - what level of mental impairment do they lose their ability to give consent to sex?

Now we can start to explore vaguer areas of consent:

What if the woman has (severe) issues with her father/childhood whatever, and is looking for a father figure, and you have sex with her - (ie take advantage of her fragile state) - Is that consent? It becomes totally murky, because everybodys had social experience which affect their judgement in one way or another. In the case of the woman with fatherfigure issues - you could say that it would be immoral to sleep with her, but -shouldn't- be illegal.

With the peanut butter - the dog doesn't perhaps realise the longer social implications of licking it... but at the time is still perfectly happy to. Should this be illegal?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Spots2012 wrote:With the peanut butter - the dog doesn't perhaps realise the longer social implications of licking it... but at the time is still perfectly happy to. Should this be illegal?

:lol:

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Spots, you're thinking to hard about this, and missing the very obvious fact that anyone who wants to fuck an animal is insane.

Zoophilia is not the next thing after homosexuality, they're not even on the same page. I think its quite offensive to suggest otherwise.
The parasites are excited when you're dead; eyes bulging, entering your head; and all your thoughts yeah, they rot.

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:and missing the very obvious fact that anyone who wants to fuck somebody of the same sex is insane.

:|

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:54 pm

pretty sure homosexuality was once considered a form of insanity, just saying. :wink:

Postby 2010 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:55 pm

tl;dr

Return to “Current Affairs”