Fucking Bleeding heart fuckwits.

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Craig_Bastard

Fucking Bleeding heart fuckwits.

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Right. So the car rental company is demanding a penalty payment from the 2 aussies who died at the glacier.

All sorts of pansys are getting their knickers in a twist, but they can all fuck off. Because:

a, They signed a contract with the rental company when they hired the car.
b, The keys are buried under ice in the pocket of a person who was not supposed to be driving the vehicle
c, those idiots crossed a safety barrier at a glacier, Darwin awards for those 2 please.
d, the car rental company had to tow the car back to Christchurch and get a new set of keys made.
e, Those 2 people died committing an illegal act.
f, why should the rental company have to pay for the idiocy of 2 people?
g, fuck you John Key, you dont know shit.

thank you, goodnight.
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

steeltoedsneakers

Re: Fucking Bleeding heart fuckwits.

Postby steeltoedsneakers » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:41 pm

principles aside, is the money worth the negative publicity that the fucking bleeding heart fuckwits will bring them?
dream comfort memory despair

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:43 pm

steeltoedsneakers wrote:principles aside, is the money worth the negative publicity that the fucking bleeding heart fuckwits will bring them?

But why should some dude who runs a car rental firm to put food on the table and a roof over his head, be left a couple of grand out of pocket coz of those 2 dickheads?

If they crashed the car and died, would the family still be hit up for the insurance excess?
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Yea they decided to take action, next time you see a Samurai sword make sure you are able to retrain yourself from not cutting off anyones hands, the option is quite easy :roll:

Adam The Muss

Postby Adam The Muss » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:47 pm

I somewhat agree.. however just cause the keys were in his pocket doesnt me he was driving. Have you never given something of yours to someone else to hold?
cool guy69 wrote:last nite my nutter of A flat mate was in the kitchen making a feed,what ever i couldnt give a crap but tthe bloody doofus not only leaves the element on but he wedged two knives in there wtf?? luckily i was therre to run them under cold water , talk about A bloody fire hazard. i had to wipe the bench down after he had spilled herbs all over it as well Lol ah well thats flat life for u eh

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Adam The Muss wrote:I somewhat agree.. however just cause the keys were in his pocket doesnt me he was driving. Have you never given something of yours to someone else to hold?

And after they crossed a line and did that, I mean doing something were not meant to be doing, you really have to read between the lines here, its quite hard to figure out if he really was not driving.

YULE

Postby YULE » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:52 pm

It's even harder trying to figure out what the fuck you are trying to say...

steeltoedsneakers

Postby steeltoedsneakers » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:53 pm

read between the lines!

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Adam The Muss wrote:I somewhat agree.. however just cause the keys were in his pocket doesnt me he was driving. Have you never given something of yours to someone else to hold?

That's perfectly reasonable to believe he wasnt driving, im O.K with that, but everything else points towards doing something you shouldn't be doing, whilst in charge of someone elses property.
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:55 pm

YULE wrote:It's even harder trying to figure out what the fuck you are trying to say...

You have your glasses on?

ruff

Postby ruff » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Craig fuckin' Gunn wrote:Right. So the car rental company is demanding a penalty payment from the 2 aussies who died at the glacier.

All sorts of pansys are getting their knickers in a twist, but they can all fuck off. Because:

b, The keys are buried under ice in the pocket of a person who was not supposed to be driving the vehicle
c, those idiots crossed a safety barrier at a glacier, Darwin awards for those 2 please.
d, the car rental company had to tow the car back to Christchurch and get a new set of keys made.

thank you, goodnight.

a. Yes THEY did, no one else had anything to do with it. Their families are not liable, the kids estate may be if they have any assets, but its up to a judge to decide.
b. Keys in someones pocket who happens to be buried under ice does not equal "driving the car".
c. Can't argue there, but everyone does crazy stupid shit.
d. Cost of which is a few hundred bucks, and completely covered by insurance, and also the AA can help out (which any decent rental car company will be a member of)
e. No illegal act was commited.
f. Its called "good business", you think this asian dude has done his business any good with this publicity?
g. You probably think John Key was a heartless rich white dude and yelled and cried when he got the nod at the elections. Suck to find out he's kind of a ok guy you understands the loss for the family and the bad business practices of the rental company?

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:57 pm

I'm pretty sure if I lost half of my family in some sort of accident I'd just fuck right off out of the country and bills be damned.

Plenty of time to sort that stuff out LATER. Why this is in the news a few days after the event is beyond me.

Pretty sure there wouldn't be many people backing the caryard dude if the victims were a good old kiwi mum and dad and their blond aryan offspring. Racial undertones in this are pretty fucking obvious.

OH NAH BRO THEY SIGNED A CONTRACT LOAL
The parasites are excited when you're dead; eyes bulging, entering your head; and all your thoughts yeah, they rot.

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Stop trying to resolve this people, more hate please.

Shot.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:59 pm

ruff wrote:
Craig fuckin' Gunn wrote:Right. So the car rental company is demanding a penalty payment from the 2 aussies who died at the glacier.

thank you, goodnight.

a. Yes THEY did, no one else had anything to do with it. Their families are not liable, the kids estate may be if they have any assets, but its up to a judge to decide.
b. Keys in someones pocket who happens to be buried under ice does not equal "driving the car".
c. Can't argue there, but everyone does crazy stupid shit.
d. Cost of which is a few hundred bucks, and completely covered by insurance, and also the AA can help out (which any decent rental car company will be a member of)
e. No illegal act was commited.
f. Its called "good business", you think this asian dude has done his business any good with this publicity?
g. You probably think John Key was a heartless rich white dude and yelled and cried when he got the nod at the elections. Suck to find out he's kind of a ok guy you understands the loss for the family and the bad business practices of the rental company?

That we even have to discuss this like its up for debate is pretty fucking shameful I think.
The parasites are excited when you're dead; eyes bulging, entering your head; and all your thoughts yeah, they rot.

ruff

Postby ruff » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:I'm pretty sure if I lost half of my family in some sort of accident I'd just fuck right off out of the country and bills be damned.

Plenty of time to sort that stuff out LATER. Why this is in the news a few days after the event is beyond me.

Pretty sure there wouldn't be many people backing the caryard dude if the victims were a good old kiwi mum and dad and their blond aryan offspring. Racial undertones in this are pretty fucking obvious.

The racial angle is a bit weird cause the rental car company isn't a "kiwi".

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm

There is foreign blood spilt on this countrys land, that takes time to heal, we can debate this event to assure we do not have this happen again. :angel:

steeltoedsneakers

Postby steeltoedsneakers » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:That we even have to discuss this like its up for debate is pretty fucking shameful I think.
you're a shameful.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:01 pm

steeltoedsneakers wrote:
Fearful_Jesuit wrote:That we even have to discuss this like its up for debate is pretty fucking shameful I think.
you're a shameful.

Nah your mum.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:05 pm

ruff wrote:
Fearful_Jesuit wrote:I'm pretty sure if I lost half of my family in some sort of accident I'd just fuck right off out of the country and bills be damned.

The racial angle is a bit weird cause the rental car company isn't a "kiwi".

Its kinda like a three-way racial fuckfest, on the bonnet of a rental car, and two of the participants are dead, and someones done something terrible with the keys.

steeltoedsneakers

Postby steeltoedsneakers » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:08 pm

in the wrong pocket too..

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 pm

There is quite a few people who die in such tragic accidents coz they are high on God.
Because he's the hero Punkas deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Mi amore
Don't you know
My love I want you so
Sugar
You make my soul complete
Rapture tastes so sweet

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Getting crushed by a glacier is pretty epic though. Those things are slow as shit.

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:37 pm

They way I see it is, if God didn't bother stopping Vlad the Impaler, he sure as fuck isn't going to look after you if you're being an idiot.
Because he's the hero Punkas deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Mi amore
Don't you know
My love I want you so
Sugar
Rapture tastes so sweet

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:39 pm

There is no god, only slow ass fucking rivers of solid ice ruining your shit.

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Yes, I know that. But some people think God will save them from the nasty side of probability and so they take some silly risks, hence the term 'high on God'.

It probably kills more people than most drugs.

Mi amore
Don't you know
My love I want you so
Sugar
Rapture tastes so sweet

Caliban

Postby Caliban » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:15 pm

what a fucked business decision to make. he's just lost the costs he sought to recover (and then some x 500) by making this fucked claim.

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 pm

He could have tried not being an asshole. You know, quietly send an invoice instead of screaming "FUCK YOU! YOU PAY!" to the media. Maybe even wait till the family bury their kids?

PS JJ, I'm pretty sure you don't get to say negative shit about anyone who dies after the sunny fai thread :)

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Err why is this even in the papers?

I thought it was the parents who had rented the car in the first place.

Regardless of your thoughts either way, it's pretty crappy journalism to get into.
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man

021 1458835

Tacotistk
trendy hipster

Postby Tacotistk » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:39 pm

if we wanna talk about fucked journalism, how about this. NEWSWORTHY FOR SURE

Tui sings pizza ad jingle
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4817679a4560.html
:?

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:47 pm

PECK UP PIZZA HUT LOALOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Return to “Current Affairs”