Maori activists caught in anti-terror raids

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Phlegmâ„¢

Postby Phlegmâ„¢ » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:15 pm

PertHJ wrote:yeah pretty much guaranteed, they must be fuming about this. Have they released any statements about the affair?

Not sure, there's this on their blog.

http://blog.greens.org.nz/index.php/200 ... lice-raids

http://smalltakeover.blogspot.com Updated with downloads from Trusty, Big Drill Car and Chemical People

the croc

Postby the croc » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:35 pm

It’s great to see that they are finally cracking down on the enviromental extremists! That ’save happy valley’ coillition are nutters, tying themselfs to railway tracks to slow down a delivery. Naturally the next step would be for them to do something more dangerous to get attention. It’s no wonder they refused the police entry to their house, tho no doubt they will be back with warents.

And apperently some of the anti-war protestors were arrested in this crack-down, described by the police commisioner as “nessesary to ensure public saftey”. I can see many of these people coming out with the old ends justifies the means arguement for using naplam in order to stop a war! Probably the same people who protested on ANZAC day.

But i wouldnt Russel, you’ll still get into parliment next year! Anyone who already votes green is crazy enough not to care about this sought of militant activity, so long as capitalism is eliminated and big bussiness is shut down. Better go into hiding until this boils over Russel, in case there are more arrests.

MEGA FUCKING :roll:
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

https://www.facebook.com/paekakarikipunkshow/

Danny Morrissey
"elmo fag"

Postby Danny Morrissey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:48 pm

I want to be a spy, I never thought you could be a corporate one.

Sounds mean as like in that movie Cypher.

I might try and be a double agent so I can still get paid but also help the hippies.

BOOT GIRL

Postby BOOT GIRL » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:22 pm

love and solidarity to arrested 128 activists and the save happy valley crew

Sebaz

Postby Sebaz » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:33 pm

I love how the line between environmental activist and terrorist is being rubbed out by the new zealand govt and police. I highly doubt anyone at 128 did anything wrong.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:11 pm

It's a bit scary how being political or thinking is suddenly a terrorist act.
-Was it the Khmer Rouge who killed anyone with glasses, because they could obviously read, and so might have dangerous thoughts?

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:16 pm

Yep.

But really, they should have been killing the people who took their glasses off, cause the other ones, are dumb as.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Andy Justice

Postby Andy Justice » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:17 pm

I think the former leader of the National Front has a "survivalist club" :roll: :roll: . I dont see what the big deal is, these people are pretty fuckin laughable

Andy Justice

Postby Andy Justice » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:20 pm

why do wellington hippys have guns??

Phlegmâ„¢

Postby Phlegmâ„¢ » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:23 pm

Andy Justice wrote:I think the former leader of the National Front has a "survivalist club" :roll: :roll: . I dont see what the big deal is, these people are pretty fuckin laughable
Which people?

http://smalltakeover.blogspot.com Updated with downloads from Trusty, Big Drill Car and Chemical People

xsfat

Postby xsfat » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:34 pm

http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/national/ntn/police_raids

posted back in page 9, people should listen if they haven't already
very good interviewer, seems very clued up and well-prepared, comprehensive questioning and reasonably objective

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:21 pm

Ive had some contact with our Necropolis bros mum today. He's being held in Mt Eden prison and she wont be allowed contact with him till friday. He's being held under fire arms charges right now.
This all seems so fuckin strange.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

Danny Morrissey
"elmo fag"

Postby Danny Morrissey » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:25 pm

s wrote:wheres the story that says about weapons in wellington? i cant find a single mention of it anywhere

From the N.Z. Herald's reporting a Flak Cannon, Impact Hammer and Redeemer were recovered from the Wellington address.

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:28 pm

Andy Justice wrote:I think the former leader of the National Front has a "survivalist club" :roll: :roll: .

yeah when i saw this on the news last night the first thing i thought was "Why are they going after peace campaigners when theres right wing groups who are more likely to have ammunition caches and guns and shit"

Were all people arrested/questioned in this, "left" leaning???
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:29 pm

What the fuck is a redeemer. Sounds like a weapons grade version of Jesus or something?
fagets, right.

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:33 pm

???
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

the croc

Postby the croc » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:59 pm

The Save Happy Valley Interest may have had something to do with this:

Non violent direct action training camp
29th September 2007 :: Save Happy Valley Christchurch

BECAUSE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!

Non-Violent Direct Action has a long history of creating change in campaigns fighting for environmental and social justice.

You are invited to a weekend of direct action training in Otautahi/Christchurch on the 6th and 7th of October in which we will explore the ways we can use this powerful tool in our campaigning.

This camp is being hosted by the Save Happy Valley Coalition Christchurch crew and will be facilitated by a wide range of activists with experience in social justice and environmental campaigning, with a focus on the practical aspects of nvda.

Our aim is to be as inclusive as possible, so whether you are a relative new-comer to campaigning or feel you have experience you would like to contribute and build on, all are welcome.

To assist in our planning we would appreciate if you let us know if you intend to come as soon as possible. To do so please email nvda.camp@gmail.com and you will receive a reply with further details of the weekend.

This will be a cool weekend of learning, sharing, hanging out and eating good kai with like-minded people so hope to see you there.

Media Contact: Frances Mountier, Save Happy Valley Coalition spokesperson. 021 175 7484. Media please note this is not a media event, but we are happy to provide full details via interviews with Frances.

Who knows, it was advertised openly on their website, it's not like it was a military training camp
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

https://www.facebook.com/paekakarikipunkshow/

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Nah the save happy valley things been sorted. They were after a paticular guy who had something to do with them but not actually any of them. Thats why the piglets didnt have a warrant for search or seizure.
fagets, right.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 pm

If the images I googled are anything to go by, I can't see how you'd hide a flak cannon -it looks like something you'd tow on a trailer.
Most of the stuff I found was images on games- there was one called Impact hammer and the Redeemer- gaming stuff?

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:20 pm

ghetto ninja wrote:What the fuck is a redeemer. Sounds like a weapons grade version of Jesus or something?

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:25 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:If the images I googled are anything to go by, I can't see how you'd hide a flak cannon -it looks like something you'd tow on a trailer.
Most of the stuff I found was images on games- there was one called Impact hammer and the Redeemer- gaming stuff?

Well they did have a warrant for Panzer General II!!!

:lol:
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

NNY

Postby NNY » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:27 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:If the images I googled are anything to go by, I can't see how you'd hide a flak cannon -it looks like something you'd tow on a trailer.

those are the names of guns from unreal tournament 2004
http://the-unsociable.blogspot.com/

Future Shock wrote:do not talk about afterbirth like that. :cry: they r missed

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:32 pm

That could be laughable if it wasn't directly affecting people- perhaps the IRD was after someone for not declaring virtual earnings or registering virtual weopons?

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:36 pm

Yeah as funny as we're being a 19 year old kid, who I find hard to believe is part of some terrorist plot, is spending the next little while in fucking Mt Eden prison.
Mt Eden Prison is not a good place
fagets, right.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:39 pm

kitten wrote:Love the last part when White said the cops aren't specifically targetting activists. :roll: :wink:

Anyone heard anything about the people from Necrop or 128?

yeh, i wouldnt have much sympathy for the person who blatantly victimised our mutual friend for incredibly petty reasons, if omar was enslaved to a morrocan prince id be pretty ambivilent about it, such people have dedicated thier lives to my destruction and as such are nothing but shit to me now.

i have no friends left in the hippy/anarchist scene, they have turned their backs on me and my friends too many times, they scorned unity we when needed to be united, and when they pick fights with the authorities they expect our support..

its over boys, time to live in the present and raw reality.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:43 pm

not sure what the internal stuff is going on here, but there is a common enemy here, we don't need bitching amongst ourseves. They rely on sowing seeds of dissension among groups, then sitting back and watching till everyone pecks each other to death. Rising above that would be good right now.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:43 pm

in unreal tournament, the flak cannon is my favourite weapon, its like a super powered shot sawn off combined with a short range grenade launcher.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:45 pm

in unreal tournament, the flak cannon is my favourite weapon, its like a super powered shot sawn off combined with a short range grenade launcher

huh. I googled something that looked more like an anti aircraft gun!

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:47 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:not sure what the internal stuff is going on here, but there is a common enemy here, we don't need bitching amongst ourseves. They rely on sowing seeds of dissension among groups, then sitting back and watching till everyone pecks each other to death. Rising above that would be good right now.

hahahah honestly... they dont need to sow any seeds... they didnt sow them with me anyway.

but sometimes the enemy of thine enemy.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:51 pm

p.s. this aint internal, i have NOTHING to do with 128, and you can bet that i have less than FUCK ALL to do with anyone who calls necropolis 'a space inside'

chumps chumps chumps.

Return to “Current Affairs”