The nigger was trying to steal a white cops gun

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
User avatar
Fearful_Jesuit
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:17 pm

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:11 pm

greenie wrote:prove it - ure right wing, everyone knows that.

but right - u may be right to ure learning and thinking - ure not right to everyone.

how do u know ure right? because u say u are? u havent shown beyond doubt u r, u said some cops get beaten and killed. it can be easily illustrated that black people and others have at times been racially targeted by the police

im not saying anything like all cops are racist. but that racism exists within the police force and within many goverments. spec against indigenous people and often against minorities (ie russia and chechnya, australia and aboriginal peoples and NZ and maori).

racism and violence have been used thru history by one group to control another, it is often used in a way that sounds like 'but i am doing it for ure own good' maybe it is for the good or gain of those doing it, but not those it is done too.


1) I'm not right wing. I'm liberal. If disagreeing with you makes me 'right-wing' then you are excercising the very sort of oppressive tactics used by the people you despise.

2) No one said there are no racist cops. I said that there is no evidence in that video that the punches were racially motivated. There isn't.. you can not show me any racism in that video, you just cant. You can ASSUME that there is, but that would be prejudicial, and baseless.

greenie
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: waiheke island
Contact:

Postby greenie » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:30 pm

maybe it was assumed that there are many cases of racial abuse by police and that the video was another example.
..... back to the primitive .......

www.che-lives.com/forum

www.huon.org rainforest protection in oz

www.savehappyvalley.org.nz

crain
niggativity scene
Posts: 5331
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:40 pm
Location: I've been very tempted.
Contact:

Postby crain » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 pm

i am not black.
Image

User avatar
Fearful_Jesuit
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:17 pm

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:36 pm

greenie wrote:maybe it was assumed that there are many cases of racial abuse by police and that the video was another example.


That is a really stupid statement.

greenie
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: waiheke island
Contact:

Postby greenie » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:37 pm

again u say something without saying why.

is it stupid or do u think its stupid

is what u think, what everyone thinks? it sounded so.
..... back to the primitive .......



www.che-lives.com/forum



www.huon.org rainforest protection in oz



www.savehappyvalley.org.nz

User avatar
Fearful_Jesuit
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:17 pm

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:47 pm

I was hoping that you may realize why it was a stupid thing to say by yourself; I'm sure you don't you need me to hold your hand on the long road to basic intelligence..

greenie
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: waiheke island
Contact:

Postby greenie » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:49 pm

i'd be honered if u'd hold my hand - dunno where basic intelligence would be found tho -
once again ure not very specific
..... back to the primitive .......



www.che-lives.com/forum



www.huon.org rainforest protection in oz



www.savehappyvalley.org.nz

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19701
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Postby PertHJ » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:54 pm

jesus you're a cunt fearful.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

User avatar
Dick Dynamite
Posts: 9843
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:13 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Postby Dick Dynamite » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:58 pm

True.

Although greeny sounds a bit thick.

The argument is dumb anyway, since the only thing Jesuit's trying to say is that "by simply watching that video on youtube, one cannot determine if it was a racially fueled beating or not".


Which is preobably true. :roll:

greenie
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: waiheke island
Contact:

Postby greenie » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:58 pm

once again u havent answered, just added more insults
..... back to the primitive .......



www.che-lives.com/forum



www.huon.org rainforest protection in oz



www.savehappyvalley.org.nz

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:09 pm

Dick Dynamite wrote:"by simply watching that video on youtube, one cannot determine if it was a racially fueled beating or not".
Last edited by ted the bastard on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19701
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Postby PertHJ » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:10 pm

Dick Dynamite wrote:True.

Although greeny sounds a bit thick.

The argument is dumb anyway, since the only thing Jesuit's trying to say is that "by simply watching that video on youtube, one cannot determine if it was a racially fueled beating or not".


Which is preobably true. :roll:


yeah basically. But jesus christ can he sound like a sob
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 4648
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:49 am
Location: I'VE SAID MY BEEF

Postby yossarian » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:21 pm

greenie wrote:Location: waiheke island

greenie
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: waiheke island
Contact:

Postby greenie » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:16 pm

i dun live there anymore, its a cool place anyway - and u spelt greenie
greeny when calling me thick :P ... blah
..... back to the primitive .......



www.che-lives.com/forum



www.huon.org rainforest protection in oz



www.savehappyvalley.org.nz

User avatar
Dick Dynamite
Posts: 9843
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:13 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Postby Dick Dynamite » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:21 pm

Whatever granny. LOLZ!

greenie
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: waiheke island
Contact:

Postby greenie » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:26 pm

Whatever granny. LOLZ!

i'm the thick one right?
..... back to the primitive .......



www.che-lives.com/forum



www.huon.org rainforest protection in oz



www.savehappyvalley.org.nz

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 4648
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:49 am
Location: I'VE SAID MY BEEF

Postby yossarian » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:02 pm

greenie wrote:i dun live there anymore, its a cool place anyway - and u spelt greenie
greeny when calling me thick :P ... blah


No I didn't.

Andy Justice
Posts: 964
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:08 pm

Postby Andy Justice » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:27 pm

What i must be colour blind, but they dude geting beaten is WHITE...for fucksake

User avatar
Sicinius
Posts: 5093
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:57 am
Location: Brutal Deluxe

Postby Sicinius » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:05 pm

I don't see why violence is only bad when it's racist...

Sure, hate crimes and racist violence are terrible things, but all fucking violence is pretty fucking nasty.
Image

User avatar
Fearful_Jesuit
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:17 pm

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:31 pm

Andy Justice wrote:What i must be colour blind, but they dude geting beaten is WHITE...for fucksake


You know, thats a good point.

I think he is hispanic.. ie: caucasian..
Image

Which makes the whole 'nigger' issue that bomber brought up even more stupid.

It is a sad day when you see police brutality and automatically assume that the person being beaten MUST be black..

Who's the racist in that situation?

Caliban
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:25 am
Location: some place south east of auckland
Contact:

Postby Caliban » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:35 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:
greenie wrote:or would u rather live in a society not dominanted by white supremecy and bigots,

funny how fearful and the neo nazi have the most in common and both think its a race issue (cause their white, male - im assuming - and not poor maybe?)

oh the poor cops, and damn whitey has such a hard job controlling it all -
if only the british and nazi empires still stood aye boys?

fuck cops, fuck ure racism.


Umm, I DON'T think it is a race issue.. that is my point..

If everytime you see a white guy punch a black guy you think 'racism!' you're a fucking twat.

You can play all the supremacy, nazi, imperial and racist cards you want.. but none of it is true, and one day you may grow up enough to realize that.


is it racist when a black guy mugs a white guy? is this because white guys are richer and black guys poorer?
Last edited by Caliban on Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Fearful_Jesuit
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:17 pm

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:38 pm

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at..

Caliban
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:25 am
Location: some place south east of auckland
Contact:

Postby Caliban » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:48 pm

I wasn't responding to you so much as offering a general comment on events which are said to be 'racially motivated' (well just like you were anyway...).

User avatar
Fearful_Jesuit
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:17 pm

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:53 pm

Caliban wrote:I wasn't responding to you so much as offering a general comment on events which are said to be 'racially motivated' (well just like you were anyway...).


Ah..

Well I certainly can't recall ever seeing a case where a street mugging of a white guy by a black guy being labelled a 'race-attack'..

Now that is despite the fact that muggers will often target people of a certain ethnicity because they perceive them to be easier targets..

So there you have a 'racial' motivation behind an attack that isn't really 'racism' at all..

Caliban
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:25 am
Location: some place south east of auckland
Contact:

Postby Caliban » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:34 am

or 'richer' targets. Is assuming someone has cash because of their race racist?

User avatar
cheese
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:59 am
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Postby cheese » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:48 am

Caliban wrote:is it racist when a black guy mugs a white guy? is this because white guys are richer and black guys poorer?


on a serious note - no it isn't.. by face value. really comes down to why the black guy is mugging the white guy. if its soley for some $$$ then no.

on a lighter side - no i've never heard a black person ever been labelled a racist despite some of the filthy slander ive heard from some peoples mouths. racism only works one way ya know ;)

Ph!1
Posts: 23848
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:05 am

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:57 am

Sicinius wrote:I don't see why violence is only bad when it's racist...


sometimes you say some shit that isnt complete rubbish.
i agree.

thing is people are sheep, they dont wanna be caught out having an unpopular opinion, so, for some people, non-white = right.

or to put it another way:

RASCIMSN IS JST RONG! Y DUNT YOU UNNERSTAN?

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:09 am

notice how all muggings depicted in movies are now carried out by whities?

PC that is mmmmm
Image

greenie
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: waiheke island
Contact:

Postby greenie » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:31 am

since when..?
..... back to the primitive .......



www.che-lives.com/forum



www.huon.org rainforest protection in oz



www.savehappyvalley.org.nz

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:06 am

just in the last couple of years i guess

example i can remember was that movie My Super Ex-Girlfriend

*ahem*
Image


Return to “Current Affairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests