The nigger was trying to steal a white cops gun

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
bomber

The nigger was trying to steal a white cops gun

Postby bomber » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:10 pm

Normally cops get to be pigs without anyone noticing, but now and again, someone gets to capture our brave band of bullies who 'protect' us acting the way they always act. The joke will be these shits will probably get off like every white cop usually does.

LA police in YouTube beating film
An investigation is under way after a video of a man being repeatedly beaten by Los Angeles police officers was posted on the internet site YouTube.
The video shows two officers punching William Cardenas in the face and pinning him to the ground with a knee to the neck, while he struggles.

The incident in Hollywood occurred in August and was filmed by a local.

A report by the two officers said Mr Cardenas resisted arrest and they feared he would try to grab their guns.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:21 pm

link to vid?

rodney king was reisting arrest we all saw it plain as the nose on your face.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:39 pm

We are everywhere, we are your brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, sons and daughters. We watch and wait. Our Mission is to seek out Fascists and expose them for the scum they are... www.gruppefluffybunny.blogspot.com

Holiday Menthol.

Postby Holiday Menthol. » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:26 pm

Rodney King.
Prince of Cats - PunkAs Royalty.

yossarian wrote:widdily widdily widdily widdily widdily widdily woooooooooooooooooooo

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:30 pm

About 50 US police are murdered each year, often during arrest situations, and often with thier own firearms.

Think about it, and ask what yourself what would you do if someone was resisting arrest and made a grab for your gun.

Blare Joans

Postby Blare Joans » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:32 pm

hm dont wanna be owned in the face by the cops, maybe dont steal shit then not turn up to court and try to run away when they find you drinkin on the corner with your other gang buddies and try to arrest you?
Buying In wrote:Im not racist but i will smash the fuck outta you chinkboi.
Back 2 Life wrote:got me in trouble at work

Bhuck Cherry

Postby Bhuck Cherry » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:40 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:About 50 US police are murdered each year, often during arrest situations, and often with thier own firearms.

Think about it, and ask what yourself what would you do if someone was resisting arrest and made a grab for your gun.

Perhaps brave bomber should shape up and join the police and show them how it's really done. I'm sure he could cope with the constant abuse, being assaulted, dealing with scum of the earth, watching scum of the earth get minimal sentences, homicide scenes, and the like.

Fuck the Police. Let the gangs patrol the streets.
"Sleep, Evans, Sleep! Aye, sleep in peace!"

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:42 pm

Bastard coated bastard wrote:hm dont wanna be owned in the face by the cops, maybe dont steal shit then not turn up to court and try to run away when they find you drinkin on the corner with your other gang buddies and try to arrest you?

Pfft, that guy was just minding his own business, having just left church, and about to go home to his family on the only day off he has from his job teaching retarded children to read. Apparently the day before, he donated his kidney to a dying woman.

Cops is outta control, BRING DOWNT HE SYSTEM,ZZ

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:53 pm

Also bomber, I'm a little concerned that you've turned this into a race issue by throwing the word 'nigger' into the title.

There is nothing in that video to suggest that racism had anything to do with it, other than that the cop is white, and the perp is black.

If you think any unfortunate black/white interaction is immediately based in racism, then you have a very naive and foolish understanding of the world.

I'm sure for every video of a white cop punching a black guy you can find at least as many videos of white cops punching white guys.

So yeah, I hate people like you. You ensure the continuation of racism by 'seeing' it everywhere. You have totally colonized that video with your own idea of what is going on.

You would have us believe that an investigation into (possibly) innappropriate use of force is actually an investigation into endemic racist attacks by the police department?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:59 pm

I'm sorry, but could any of you point out to me in the video we are seeing (where the guy is getting smacked repeatedly in the face and begging the Police Officer to let him breath), where the justification to use this level of force comes from? I've heard of Republican South Park syndrom, but fuck guys, the cops aren't reading this - you don't have to suck up to them. I don't have to join the cops to have an opinion on them - they do a job that effects all of us, and I pay their fucking wages - so that gives me every right to be critical of them. The dirty shit american cops did to street gangs in the 60s and 70s led to the blood culture now. Were any of you aware that the CRIPS stands for common revolution in Progress, that they were a splinter movement from the militant black political groups of the 60s? That the cops went after them because of fear they might get a voice and represent their experience of being black in America? That the LAPD sold drugs to the gangs ONLY IF they gave up thyeir political ambitions? There is a lot of history that has led to the way things are now, and much of it is the fault of the Police.

In NZ, we still don't have an Independent police complaints authority, so that if cops over step the mark, we don’t have an independent way of reviewing that. Why would you trust cops with that much power over your lives?

Bhuck Cherry

Postby Bhuck Cherry » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:00 pm

fuck'n racist bomber.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:02 pm

this was on the news a few days ago.
I took a look at that link and there's some good stuff there.
http://aotearoa666.com/

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:05 pm

bomber wrote:I'm sorry, but could any of you point out to me in the video we are seeing (where the guy is getting smacked repeatedly in the face and begging the Police Officer to let him breath), where the justification to use this level of force comes from? I've heard of Republican South Park syndrom, but fuck guys, the cops aren't reading this - you don't have to suck up to them. I don't have to join the cops to have an opinion on them - they do a job that effects all of us, and I pay their fucking wages - so that gives me every right to be critical of them. The dirty shit american cops did to street gangs in the 60s and 70s led to the blood culture now. Were any of you aware that the CRIPS stands for common revolution in Progress, that they were a splinter movement from the militant black political groups of the 60s? That the cops went after them because of fear they might get a voice and represent their experience of being black in America? That the LAPD sold drugs to the gangs ONLY IF they gave up thyeir political ambitions? There is a lot of history that has led to the way things are now, and much of it is the fault of the Police.

In NZ, we still don't have an Independent police complaints authority, so that if cops over step the mark, we don’t have an independent way of reviewing that. Why would you trust cops with that much power over your lives?

Bomber, the Police Complaints Authority in New Zealand is independent of the police. http://www.pca.govt.nz/

Complaints are dealt with either internally by the police with the authority acting as a reveiw body, or in particularly serious cases, by the authority itself.

Stop spreading misinformation, you fucking tool.

Bhuck Cherry

Postby Bhuck Cherry » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:08 pm

Look at it this way bomber....

Would you rather live in a society that had some corrupt and power tripers, where you could open your mouth and preach gospel...

or...

would you like to live in a society without cops dominated by gangs?

How do you suggest we get rid of assholes, racists, rapists, thugs?

A screening program at birth whereby all the above are disposed of?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:08 pm

Oh for the love of god, do you also believe in faries at the bottom of the garden? Police investigating Police, in a culture of silence is 'independent'? Give me strength, and that you top it off with 'don't spread mis-information' is just gold.

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:10 pm

Buck - of course we need a Police force, no one enjoys crime or being the victim of crime - but it is a power we give to the police, and when they over step that power - we have to pull them back. How do you think the erosion of your rights starts as?

Bhuck Cherry

Postby Bhuck Cherry » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:13 pm

bomber wrote:Oh for the love of god, do you also believe in faries at the bottom of the garden? Police investigating Police, in a culture of silence is 'independent'? Give me strength, and that you top it off with 'don't spread mis-information' is just gold.

What we need is an independent panel incharge of the justice system and police complaints authority, controlled by bomber and various assorted liberals so all criminals and prisoners throughout the country can have their civil liberties and the right to freedom of movement.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:15 pm

bomber wrote:Oh for the love of god, do you also believe in faries at the bottom of the garden? Police investigating Police, in a culture of silence is 'independent'? Give me strength, and that you top it off with 'don't spread mis-information' is just gold.

What do you know about the PCA? Obviously fuck all, since you seem to think it didn't exist.

The PCA conducts its own investigations in serious cases, but leaves the investigation of 'This cop was rude to me at a traffic stop' and 'This cop drove through a red light without his siren on' to police districts themselves.

Given that I happen to work in relation to this area, your assertions are not only wrong, but insulting.

Bhuck Cherry

Postby Bhuck Cherry » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:16 pm

The thing you are forgetting bomber is the Policemen and women are human.

You are always going to have mistakes and abuse... Unless robocop is released next year.

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:17 pm

Is Pro Police Punk the new Emo? Come on Buck - and who decides who the criminal is? Our rights are important, even when you break the law. It is what makes us different from the 3rd world

Bhuck Cherry

Postby Bhuck Cherry » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:24 pm

Perhaps you should look at who is the "real" enemy bomber. NZ police are no where near being the big bad bully on the block.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:28 pm

*coughcough* Steven Wallace *coughcough*
http://aotearoa666.com/

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:53 pm

bomber wrote:Is Pro Police Punk the new Emo?

wow, that's a helpful, worthwhile statement.

clap

clap

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:54 pm

i think its bloody great myself, what a chump. :lol:

Holiday Menthol.

Postby Holiday Menthol. » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:01 pm

GIMME HOPE, JOANNA!
Prince of Cats - PunkAs Royalty.

yossarian wrote:widdily widdily widdily widdily widdily widdily woooooooooooooooooooo

martyrdamn

Postby martyrdamn » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:06 pm

Bhuck Cherry wrote:would you like to live in a society without cops dominated by gangs?

Yeah.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:44 am

Best post so far.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:46 am

I don't need cops when I can merely slap evildoers about the face with my enormous genitals anyway.

Fuck insomnia sucks.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:02 am

FBI investigating LAPD violence in YouTube vid
LAPD cops are being investigated by the FBI after a video of them beating the shit out of a gang member was posted to YouTube. YouTube has become a major source for videos of police brutality, shot with cam-phones and other small, cheap video cameras.

This week, a clip on the post-it-yourself video Web site triggered a police-brutality investigation by the FBI. The footage shows the Aug. 11 arrest of alleged gang member William Cardenas, 24. Two Los Angeles officers can be seen holding him down on a Hollywood street; one punches him several times in the face before they are able to handcuff him.

The officers caught up to him, tripped him and swarmed over him to apply handcuffs, the report said. In their report, they admitted hitting him repeatedly in the face, saying that he was resisting and that they feared he might grab one of their guns...

A search on YouTube for the terms "police brutality" found more than 500 videos, including ones that claim to show police violence in the U.S. and as far away as Egypt and Hungary. A search of Google's video site also yielded hundreds of videos.

Scooby

Postby Scooby » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:31 am

Fuck you're cool Bomber.
"Pushed so far to the edge, we teeter just on the brink
You can lead me to the bloodbath, but you can’t make me drink."

Return to “Current Affairs”