dodgy P smugglers

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
User avatar
a.p.9.e.r
messageboard troll
Posts: 2852
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:47 pm

Postby a.p.9.e.r » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:56 pm

Brent Todd: Supplier
Marc Ellis: Buyer

Not surprising that Todd is involved given he tried to scam North Harbour rugby out of money recently.

User avatar
Yrrek
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 am
Location: Auckland

Postby Yrrek » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:58 pm

i didnt lie, i realize i shudnt have called it official but this info did come from a tvnz official. give me a fucking break i just want everyone to know for fucks sake

also, yes sports cafe has been cancelled

User avatar
Yrrek
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 am
Location: Auckland

Postby Yrrek » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:59 pm

s wrote:matt dosnt delete many threads, but when he does, everyone can trust that it was for a good cause...


and all the racist nazi shit?

User avatar
Sebaz
Posts: 542
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:04 pm
Location: wellington

Postby Sebaz » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:23 pm

and all the racist nazi shit?




matt dosnt delete many threads, but when he does, everyone can trust that it was for a good cause...


now shut up.
Image

>>>>>>&
Posts: 3479
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:37 pm

Postby >>>>>>& » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:45 pm

So, how much can i trust the veracity of these claims?
Dear old Mum and Dad are huddled over their cups of twinings earl grey, tremuously defending that lovely girl Lana, and shaking their heads in disbelief that Marc Ellis would do something so silly, altho it was agreed, you cant put anything past that shifty Matthew Ridge...
They are not altogether sure what to think, Brent Todd is held in high regard around here :roll:

Altho, i must say, they are impressed with my apparent connection to the hot current affairs and steamy gossip of the auckland glitterati.
i am of the mind and the opinion that if something doesn't accept you,
you do everything in your power to fucking destroy it.
i don't care if it's the world, society, your family or a fucking high school
keg party.
you do everything you can to hit back...and strike back.
let go of some of that fucking hatred
i wanna poison this world the way it fuckin poisoned me.
i'm gonna to everthing, EVERYTHING in my power to corrupt, to twist, to
destroy, to rip apart, to poison.
i'm gonna spit my last breath in all your faces.
you're gonna hear me laughin at the end.

Any Day Now
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Lower Fucking Hutt
Contact:

Postby Any Day Now » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:50 pm

hahah my mum thought it was hilarious..............

mum wrote:no wonder they couldnt figure out the clues on treasure island, theyre so silly.




there touchdown celebs too, wonder if the ratings will slip................

Huey
fairy gymnast
Posts: 6537
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:45 pm
Location: Huey Christ Superstar: the second coming
Contact:

Postby Huey » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:39 pm

deisel wrote:one of my friends has a footy on his fone of her getting her tits out and licking a nipple, anyone know where i can host video footage?


pic or it didnt happen.

Any Day Now
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Lower Fucking Hutt
Contact:

Postby Any Day Now » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:48 pm

excise wrote:...


i might just wait up for you :wink:

Any Day Now
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Lower Fucking Hutt
Contact:

Postby Any Day Now » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:27 pm

well well, i imght have a wee nap, wake me when you get home!


i only have production meetings tommorow and flat sanding to do!

diesel
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:22 am

Postby diesel » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:38 pm

Code: Select all

Mike King
Lana Cocroft
Josh Cronfeld
Marc Ellis
Brent Todd

User avatar
Milky Pisswit
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: In between my inbetweens...

Postby Milky Pisswit » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:35 am

s wrote:
lol @ sauce.

fuck those fat bastards. they have enough money as it is. i wish they were locked up, although at least one of them would enjoy the ass attention, which kinda defeats the purpose.



:wink: It's a good sauce too...

But yeah, fuck those bitches alright. Just another example of how being rich and white gets you special treatment in the judicail system.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

diesel
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:22 am

Postby diesel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:26 am

mike king? he's not that white.
i'm sure most maori wish he was though.

User avatar
fat mike
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:24 pm

Postby fat mike » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:50 am

This is more for MATT....

not one to be a party pooper.... but if these names that have been released on here turn out to be true... and as there are name suppression orders out.... you might find the forums facing legal action and/or being closed down..

other forums in NZ have banned chat about this issue, and are banning members for posting names..

all for "fuk the law" etc, BUT there might be a time and a place for it, and i dont want to see the forum closed down..

just a thort
aids burger - ill have fries with that

diesel
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:22 am

Postby diesel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:54 am

nah, heaps of forums have their names up.

User avatar
fat mike
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:24 pm

Postby fat mike » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:56 am

i hope its sweet... if heard rumers (sp!!) about punkas being monitered by some agensies (sp!!) . mite just be conspircy theroies thou

(excuse the spelling.. i am in fact 20, not 8 is indicated by my spelling)
aids burger - ill have fries with that

User avatar
Bullion
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:14 pm
Location: Upper Hutt

Postby Bullion » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:11 am

s wrote:
not one to be a party pooper.... but if these names that have been released on here turn out to be true... and as there are name suppression orders out.... you might find the forums facing legal action and/or being closed down..


as if, its not like its some big fucking secret. they had their pictures (yes, somewhat blurred) in the nzherald yesturday


there is a bit on the front page of the herald about blogs and forums stopping posters commenting or naming people as it is illegal

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Postby FC » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:28 am

fat mike wrote:This is more for MATT....

not one to be a party pooper.... but if these names that have been released on here turn out to be true... and as there are name suppression orders out.... you might find the forums facing legal action and/or being closed down..

other forums in NZ have banned chat about this issue, and are banning members for posting names..

all for "fuk the law" etc, BUT there might be a time and a place for it, and i dont want to see the forum closed down..

just a thort


Since when was it illegal to guess? Noone here really knows, its all just speculation. You might as well prosecute me for discussing it with my work mates while theyre at it.



Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
miss heart
Posts: 2933
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:23 pm
Location: Dragontown
Contact:

Postby miss heart » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:56 am

If they piss test everyone in the media, what would we watch?
Life is not about the second chances, it's about a leettle mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land, that, my friend, is what life is.

User avatar
Milky Pisswit
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: In between my inbetweens...

Postby Milky Pisswit » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:07 pm

diesel wrote:mike king? he's not that white.
i'm sure most maori wish he was though.


Indeed, but if it was just Mike King and a bunch of Mongies that were involved, I doubt the name suppression would last as long as it is obviously going to.

Anyway, regardless of who it is, this whole suppression order is, as usual, total bullshit. Judges have to explain their reasons for name suppression, particularly in cases like this, so as to avoid the conception of special treatment.

Nothing so far, as far as I can see, has proven that such a suppression is warranted. If the only reasons for name suppression are that the alleged offenders are well off CEO's, property developers and celebrities, then that's clearly special treatment on the grounds that the alleged offenders have a reasonably high profile and/or social standing.

What gives them the right to anonymity just because they're well known? If it were anyone here, a judge would laugh at a name suppression request.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

diesel
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:22 am

Postby diesel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:08 pm

a few of the lads that have been accused aren't in the country and haven't yet even spoken to police.

User avatar
Milky Pisswit
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: In between my inbetweens...

Postby Milky Pisswit » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:10 pm

diesel wrote:a few of the lads that have been accused aren't in the country and haven't yet even spoken to police.


I'll bet they're rushing back as we speak...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

diesel
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:22 am

Postby diesel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:12 pm

nup, said he has no intention of returning.

User avatar
Milky Pisswit
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: In between my inbetweens...

Postby Milky Pisswit » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:55 pm

Hmm, I wonder why...?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

User avatar
a.p.9.e.r
messageboard troll
Posts: 2852
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:47 pm

Postby a.p.9.e.r » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:59 pm

Milky Pisswit wrote:[What gives them the right to anonymity just because they're well known? If it were anyone here, a judge would laugh at a name suppression request.


Of course they would. If you're not famous then you don't need it because no-one knows who the fuck you are anyway. And those that do know you would know about it. :rolleyes:
And the reason given by the judge was that some members haven't been approached by police yet because they are not in the country. Upon arrival and when they front up at court the Judge is going to review whether to lift the suppression or not. I don't see that as bias, what I do see this as is an infraction on other celebrities as their names get thrown in this through speculation.
All you would have had to do to see the reasoning was to read the articles. You did not do this because you entered into with your mind made up.

And S, those pictures published weren't of the celebrities but of others faces charges.

diesel
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:22 am

Postby diesel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:01 pm

:idea:

Caliban
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:25 am
Location: some place south east of auckland
Contact:

Postby Caliban » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:05 pm

Milky Pisswit wrote:Brent Todd.
Marc Ellis.
Lana Cocroft.

Time and time alone shall determine the validity of my inside sauce.

That is all...

insidesauce? :lol:

also we are all just speculating. i happen to know of someone who was there in court...and well some of us seem to have good sources according to him :D

User avatar
Bullion
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:14 pm
Location: Upper Hutt

Postby Bullion » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:47 pm

its amazing how all these pics are getting spread so quickly, perfect example of viral marketing

User avatar
Milky Pisswit
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: In between my inbetweens...

Postby Milky Pisswit » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:52 pm

ap5sta wrote:]
Milky Pisswit wrote:[What gives them the right to anonymity just because they're well known? If it were anyone here, a judge would laugh at a name suppression request.


Of course they would. If you're not famous then you don't need it because no-one knows who the fuck you are anyway. And those that do know you would know about it.


So basically, you just proved my point. Bias due to the fact that they are in the public eye. I'd like to think that a judge sitting on the bench of a high profile case would have the balls to out the fuckers no matter who they are. As far as I'm aware, the suppression order relates to all those implicated before the courts so far, not just the so-called "celebrities"


Caliban wrote:insidesauce? :lol:


Don't question my sauces. :wink:
Last edited by Milky Pisswit on Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

diesel
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:22 am

Postby diesel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:08 pm

Milky Pisswit wrote:
ap5sta wrote:]
Milky Pisswit wrote:[What gives them the right to anonymity just because they're well known? If it were anyone here, a judge would laugh at a name suppression request.


Of course they would. If you're not famous then you don't need it because no-one knows who the fuck you are anyway. And those that do know you would know about it.


So basically, you just proved my point. Bias due to the fact that they are in the public eye.

you're an idiot, the reason they are in the public eye is why they need name supression, no one in invercargil cares about some nameless shmuck from akl who gets accused and charged with drug offences, but because they have a public profile this will stick in peoples memories and be talked about by those who don't know them, it's not like they got name supression for being famous as some special privilege.....

User avatar
a.p.9.e.r
messageboard troll
Posts: 2852
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:47 pm

Postby a.p.9.e.r » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:49 pm

Has there ever been a case where one party in a crime has been given name suppression but not another? I doubt there has been.

There is also the stigma involved. They have not sat through a court case yet. We do not even know of the evidence the Crown holds against them or if some are going to be arrested (i.e the other four involved). The point of name suppression is in the circumstance is that someone related, but found not to be involved, will forever be known for that by the public. Pretty damning and damaging to their lifes and career.
I have no problem with name suppression. It does not work; those that want to know who they are will find out. And those that are guilty will defintely be held to public venom.
It's not bias. It's a protectional device. Innocent until proven guilty and all.


Return to “Current Affairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests