Beware of fake FDB emails

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Darp_Hau

Beware of fake FDB emails

Postby Darp_Hau » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:31 pm

Hey all,

A number of Punkas regulars may have received a fake email this afternoon from the 'office@fightdemback' account. This is a fakie email done up using some sort of code.

The person who did this is looking at getting done for identity theft, fraud and defamation.

See www.fightdemback.com for the emails in question.

Sent : Thursday, 14 July 2005 5:07:04 AM
To : yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com
Subject : Hello There!

Hello Matthew, this is something right from your own website: \"Only emails coming from the \'@fightdemback.com\' domain are genuine.\"

Oh, really? Not anymore pal! Fuck you! Yes, Fuck You! Communist pig, you ruined my life by posting my picture and name on your website, now it\'s time for revenge!

I will be emailing all media centers, journalists, politicians, trade unions,

fdb supporters and so forth with this script, they won\'t be able to discern between this and the real thing! Who knows what kind of mischief I will get up
to!

Wanker.

Sincerely yours,

FightDemBack!

Sent : Thursday, 14 July 2005 5:36:42 AM
To : yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com
Subject : Hello There!

Hello, My name is Matthew Henderson, leader of the FightDemBack party. Here is
our mission statement:

We must realize that our party\'s most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By
propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they
have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the
FightDemBack Party. We will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro
minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt
complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in
prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports
and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with
the whites and begin a process which will deliver the world to our cause.

I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now
being born. Our Control Commission will in the interest of peace and wiping out
inter-racial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with whites. The white women
must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women.
Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the
end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We
shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax
Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our Jewish
intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark
peoples.

We are about to reach our goal. World War II furthered our plans greatly. We
succeeded in having many millions of Christians kill each other and returning
other millions in such conditions that they can do us no harm. There remains
little to be done to complete our control of the stupid goyim.

Thank you for reading, our aim is the complete destruction of the white race!

Sincerely,

Matthew Henderson.

From, FightDemBack.

(They originate from NZ)

Geeeeez, I wonder who this could have been?
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:37 pm

Looks like Thor Hammered to me... 8)
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

tove

Postby tove » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:39 pm

i got one, but i thought it was a joke. it kinda creeped me out, so im glad to learn it was a fake.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:42 pm

aha, anyone who takes that seriously is already on their side...

diesel

Postby diesel » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:37 pm

who is "mukau"?

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:01 am

that my negro impersonating protagonist, could be the admin of NZpolitics, and a right wing bigot of great proportions.'

meaning hes fat.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:06 pm

You know, the only people who take organisations like the National Front seriously (and thus giving them the only attention and credibility they will ever get) are organisations like Fightdemback and kids on Punkas.com.

Its pretty fucking stupid when a whole 3 or four people turn up to a National Front rally, and a few hundered punkas kids turn up to 'protest' the rally, in some desperate attempt to score points on a redundant issue.

The rest of the country treats the National Front etc with the level of contempt and disinterest that they deserve. You kids only do them favours.

ned.

Postby ned. » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:10 pm

well...............your shit.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:15 pm

boris wrote:well...............your shit.

Nice one.

All the time in this forum I hear about how America aggrivates terrorism, and if they only stopped or chaged thier policies it wouldnt happen.

And then, in a blatant display of hypocracy, punkas kids go around aggrivating the National Front, giving them more credibility and media coverage than they would normally get, and generally strengthening the National Front's resolve.

I know you guys know what hypocracy means, because you bandy that word around like its growing on the end of your dicks.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:16 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:You know, the only people who take organisations like the National Front seriously (and thus giving them the only attention and credibility they will ever get) are organisations like Fightdemback and kids on Punkas.com.

Its pretty fucking stupid when a whole 3 or four people turn up to a National Front rally, and a few hundered punkas kids turn up to 'protest' the rally, in some desperate attempt to score points on a redundant issue.

The rest of the country treats the National Front etc with the level of contempt and disinterest that they deserve. You kids only do them favours.

100 punks, including many who dont use the internet, were at the NF march, a further 2(or ws it 3?) thousand people showed up who had no connection to punkas the punk scene or FDB which did not exist then.

but i agree, about half their activity is generated by people playing along..
absolutely ignoring them isnt the answer however and is even more stupid.

ned.

Postby ned. » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:18 pm

agree waxy.and comparing amrica and terrorism and this is fundementally wrong n shit.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:19 pm

Wax wrote:
Fearful_Jesuit wrote:You know, the only people who take organisations like the National Front seriously (and thus giving them the only attention and credibility they will ever get) are organisations like Fightdemback and kids on Punkas.com.

100 punks, including many who dont use the internet, were at the NF march, a further 2(or ws it 3?) thousand people showed up who had no connection to punkas the punk scene, FDB did not exist then.

but i agree, about half their activity is generated by people playing along..
absolutely ignoring them isnt the answer however is even more stupid.

Its not about ignoring them, nor is it about ignoring the issue. It is about not giving them that credibility by turning up, or engaging in these petty internet spats. Contempt hurts more than opposittion.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:21 pm

i actually agree, too many of the punks here are just jingoists, finally happy to have a weaker enemy to kick around.

but you just come on here to be sarcastic about everything we do, so get fucked.

tove

Postby tove » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:22 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:

And then, in a blatant display of hypocracy, punkas kids go around aggrivating the National Front, giving them more credibility and media coverage than they would normally get, and generally strengthening the National Front's resolve. .

i dont think the march on labor weekend strengthened them any, in fact, it made them look like the stupid cowards they are, and many nf members left after that mess. anyway.. have there been any media reports about the fearful nf/punkas debate?? no. so has punkas helped them get mainstream media coverage? no. besides which..its just so much fun baiting them.

ned.

Postby ned. » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:23 pm

also if he disagrees with what the punks are doing then why is he doing exactly what he says they are doing wrong?which is coming here and giving attention to the issue.n shit

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:23 pm

Wax wrote:i actually agree, too many of the punks here are just jingoists, finally happy to have a weaker enemy to kick around.

but you just come on here to be sarcastic about everything we do, so get fucked.

If by sarcastic you mean 'ruin our shit with your reasonable and well-thought arguments' then ill take that as a compliment.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:25 pm

id prefer you took it as a farewell.

ned.

Postby ned. » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:26 pm

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:27 pm

Wax wrote:id prefer you took it as a farewell.

You know I'm right. Deep down you know. Just like when your mum told you to put a sweater on because it is cold outside, and you didn't just to spite her, then wished you had because it was freezing.

ned.

Postby ned. » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:29 pm

or is it...fighting neo nazis is the mum and you are the kid without the sweater? :D :D :D :D :D

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:30 pm

:roll: yeh.. dispite having the facts completely wrong, you are nontheless right..

since you know everything:

whats the meaning of life?

what was there before the creation of the universe?

what does god wear?

what does moonlight taste like?

what noise does purple make?

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:37 pm

Wax wrote::roll: yeh.. dispite having the facts completely wrong, you are nontheless right..

since you know everything:

whats the meaning of life?

what was there before the creation of the universe?

what does god wear?

what does moonlight taste like?

what noise does purple make?

1. Life has no meaning
2. Nothing, but the universe wasn't created, so the question is irrelevant.
3. Nothing, he isn't real.
4. You can't taste photons
5. Purple does not make noise

Happy to oblige.

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:39 pm

boris wrote:or is it...fighting neo nazis is the mum and you are the kid without the sweater? :D :D :D :D :D

I think you gravely misunderstand the analogy. But that's okay, it wasn't for kids.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:46 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:the question is irrelevant.

i see :arrow:

ned.

Postby ned. » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:48 pm

no.i understand it.you say deep down we know you are right.we are the kids without the sweater.but i think its the other way around.that deep down you know you are wrong.and thats why you come on here.to justify yourself. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:51 pm

boris wrote:no.i understand it.you say deep down we know you are right.we are the kids without the sweater.but i think its the other way around.that deep down you know you are wrong.and thats why you come on here.to justify yourself. :D :D :D :D :D :D

No, you have no fucking idea. YOU HAVE A SWEATER but you chose not to wear it cos I told you to, and you don't like being told what to do, because authority is lame, and you are a rebellious teen, and no one ever lost their virginity doing what their mum told them.

Chaos Theory

Postby Chaos Theory » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:53 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote: and no one ever lost their virginity doing what their mum told them.

Alot of kids have parents in the Christian Heratage Party
My brain hurts, my brain hurts, my brain hurts!!

www.notok.co.nz

www.myspace.com/notokband

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:58 pm

turncoat wrote:
Fearful_Jesuit wrote: and no one ever lost their virginity doing what their mum told them.

What, for the love of God, does that have to do with anything?

ned.

Postby ned. » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:59 pm

no shit.and now we dont have a sweater.(yes we do but at home, no shit(wtf shut up)).your analogy doesnt fit fighting neo nazis.most of them are grown people who have famalies n shit.so it turns you into the rebel, you dont want to fit into the fight against nazi group so you look for these fuckd up ideas why we shouldnt.

Chaos Theory

Postby Chaos Theory » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:00 pm

Fearful_Jesuit wrote:
turncoat wrote:

What, for the love of God, does that have to do with anything?

I dunno, ask your mum
My brain hurts, my brain hurts, my brain hurts!!

www.notok.co.nz

www.myspace.com/notokband

Return to “Current Affairs”