New Fash site

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Stalin

New Fash site

Postby Stalin » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:32 pm

studdedbeltandblackjeans

Postby studdedbeltandblackjeans » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:53 pm

hahaha that is fucken sick

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:02 pm

Does it have a nice picture of you posted on it Fascista?? :lol:

Your defnitely one hunky looking Aryan of a man if I ever saw one :wink:
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:19 pm

what the fuck is up with that ethiopian kid? and why is that guy obsessed with darp?

Bullion

Postby Bullion » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:59 pm

s wrote:
Wax wrote:what the fuck is up with that ethiopian kid?

look at the colouring of each part of that picture, its obviously 2 different pics :P plus the whole tail thing dosnt really make much sense...

well in a lot of african tribes, i would think bantu tribes, when a boy becomes a man they have to go through a right of passage. They put that stuff on them that makes them white and along with others who are becoming men, they will fend for themselves in the wild. More or less like that, there are probably little things different according to tribe/area etc.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:28 pm

That's got to be a joke.

What's more, why don't they ever namecheck the Mutante on their lists of leftist scum? I feel let down.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

diesel

Postby diesel » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:46 pm

ok, as fun as it is for you guys to cry about this shit it's no real threat and doing so does nothing to help re-educate middle NZ out of their inherent stupidity.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:57 pm

What would drag middle New Zealand out of it's inherent stupidity though?

I read an article in the Dominion about young people and the political process the other week and some silly cow (a management student, surprise surprise), said that she was thinking of voting for National. Her deeply thought out reason was that "It's time for a change", and "We need a charismatic leader".

Don Brash? Charismatic?! He looks like a 3D version of fucking Penfold from Dangermouse! Young people who vote National should be declared legally insane.

Mind you, she was a management student. Arsehole school by any other name.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

Deuce

Postby Deuce » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:01 pm

Hey, dont you drag down Penfold by comparing him to Don Brash!

But you do make a good point.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:17 pm

Yeah, I suppose that was particularly harsh on Penfold. My bad.

All the kids bar one were full of shit in that Dominion article though. The paucity of their reasoning was truly frightening.

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:17 pm

Its a joke site HA HA to Display the Evils of Fascism.

Hey S whats happened to youre pic :?:

balaclava

Postby balaclava » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:18 pm

Hey, Does anyone know the words to-

"The wheels on the bus go round and round"?
"..... and being 16 we can make up our own minds"
"Ice-cold"

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:53 pm

...all the live long day.

Wait a minute. That's I've Been Working On The Railroad.

Damn fool me.

balaclava

Postby balaclava » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:32 pm

How about "Hail to the Bus Driver"

I like that one as well.

"Ice-cold"

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:51 pm

Friggin' in the riggin' there was fuck all else to do...

That's always a nice campfire singalong that's fun for the whole family.

it

Postby it » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:15 pm

balaclava wrote:Hey, Does anyone know the words to-

"The wheels on the bus go round and round"?

Yes, I do.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round...all around the town,

The boy on the bus says 'Next stop please'...all around the town,

The girl on the bus says 'Giggle giggle giggle'...all around the town,

The driver on the bus says

http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?p=320529&highlight=#320529
Im a real nazi ,the next time we meet the eggs will rotten and raw and the paint will be quick dry .I like wax debunking the punkas link with the MCA.Thats funny seen zwartz and Tez Ming Mok spent several months planning the event.Wax and the Fairies were well paid by the jewish council for there circus performance.The payment was in booze and drugs for the weekend punkfest in berhampore.I have also Heard that it was wax and his buddies who smashed the jew boy headstones.The orders came from waxs boss The jewish council.I wonder how much he got paid?

I no where that shit hole of a punk den is in berhampore.Which is more than most of you punks do.I was asked by a large group of dirty smelly drug sodden punks at the welly train station.How to get to the punkfest,so I told them to catch the NO 1 Island Bay bus and where to get off. I could have been an assole and gave wrong directions,but I was happy with the afternoons entertainment so kindly provided by WAX & Co.
We know who you punks a and where most of U live, we can come visiting any time we feel like it.But frankly we dont think U lot a worth the bother.Besides we might catch some bugs or fleas off yahs.

http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?p=325525&highlight=#325525
Ok lets get a few points straight.Im not on the fucken dole and never have been.Unlike all you leftys bludging on the tax payer.Puppy kicker whats wrong with racism and homophobia nothing.What the fuck do you care anyway,cause it is political beliefs.And also its U punks who resort to petty insults when cornered with nothing intelligent to say.
I like the yellow pages link,yahs might just need it.Might be a good idea to make youre wills out also.

http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php?p=325781&highlight=#325781
Puppy kicker you live in wellington around the top of cuba street aro valley area in one of those flea ridden punk dens.Along with the fat arse jester and RATTDOG <PETE the dutchman>and his mateys.So dont get to smart.Cause we will soon find you and u wouldnt like that.Remember NZs a small place where its easy to find a punk or two.
You fucks had the chance to show how brave U are last year 23rd oct.

...all around the town.

Yes "Stalin" aka Fascista/Adolf/Ghost of Stalingrad, NZ is a small place where it's easy to find a Wellington NF member or two, especially when they drive a Stagecoach bus. I bet you shit your pants when one of the people you have been threatening over the internet got on the bus and recognised you.

It does help if you decide to talk tough and threaten people to be able to walk the talk. So you claim to be going to the gym. I doubt a guy of your age could get all buff very quickly. Your head isn't bald due to shaving it, it's going bald cos you're old.

Think about it, has all the tough-talk and physical threats against people been worth it? Take a look at a few of your contemporaries. The kid who attempted to set up the Aussie NF Youth has bemoaned the fact that he will not be able to become a cop due to his political activities. Likewise for the NZ Ground Training Club guys who were on here a few months ago; they've ruined their chances of joining the NZ armed forces. Molloy has claimed to have left the NF as he was worried about his employment chances. Kyle lost his brief job as a bouncer due to complaints from the public. Have you thought about your job? There are a lot of non-white people in your company, perhaps they would like to know what you think about them. I do believe you refer to people like them as "coconuts" and "gooks" among other things.

Would you like to have your photo posted on here so that punkas members can be aware of who the bus driver really is should they chance to get on your bus? Would you like your boss to know what you've been saying on punkas and other websites? I'm sure that he/she would take a dim view of it like your workmates would.

"Throwing stones in the dark, then you wake up to find you're in a house of glass." A quote that popped into my head today. Bet you don't know where it is from, but it describes you and your situation quite well.

tove

Postby tove » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:14 pm

i say put up the photo, he looks so pretty in it.

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:02 am

Right O just recieved email about this hitler whatever.Ill get it taken down, Its a load of Horse shit.Also never posted on punkas before.This computer is used by a few bods, thats finished too, cant trust no one.
Had all this before on that politics web.Stalin fulla shit etc ya right I no em.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:06 am

ahahahahaha... christ you must think we are gullible fascista...

you realise we can ask to see the IP of who's posting?

you are one ignorant old git if ever i saw one.

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:59 am

Of course you can see Ips and line logs Names addeys etc.One prob with youre guesses,I wouldnt waste my time posting on any web.The whole web is a load of shit,even good old stormy.

outofkilter

Postby outofkilter » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:09 am

You should so totally post it.

Why falter when it comes to fucking over nazis/skinheads/nf? They're all the same. They think they can fucking threaten people, kids, the elderly, anyone without getting away with it. Fuck that, these guys are all cunts.
Dawggggg!!1

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:06 am

The sites down..... did I get a mention on it? :lol:
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

balaclava

Postby balaclava » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:30 pm

Seig Heil to the bus driver, Bus driver, Bus driver..... SEIG HEIL to the bus driver the bus driver man.

All togther now....... Seig heil to the bus driver, bus driver, bus driver, ......

Heh heh.

Waaaannnnkkkker!!!
Last edited by balaclava on Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Ice-cold"

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:53 pm

Hey you pop culture ignoramo's; the song goes

"Glory glory to the driver on the bus
repeat
repeat
repeat
For putting up with us."

Man, it's funny how whenever someone opens a blog that is dedicated to me it stays up for a few days and then goes bye bye. I congratulate Muttonchops (Fashi/Adolf/Stalin/Ghostofstalingrad) on his blog outlasting Nic Miller's anti-Darp blog by a whole three hours.

Anyway, whilst we're heaping shit on this bloke, here's a collection of some of his more outlandish comments on my blog:
So youre Daddas dead Darpy and you intend to step into his shoes eh.Well youre first steps have been a disaster with the FDB offensive eh Laddie.bring it on hard with some real action if only for youre daddys sake. The Fourth Reich stands Ready. HEIL HITLER
Hi Darp& James,I served in South african army and police 88-92.My speciality was nigger hunting.Defending the White Race.93 96 british army _18 months hunting bog Irish rebels.So that gives me the right to stand with the anzacs,unlike james who has never fought in combat.Any way Darp we a closing in on you.We have destroyed youre base here in NZ before you got started they now toe the nazi line.We a waiting to you get FDB up and running so we can take you out in youre glory.Oh Darp NIC has also proven himself a warrior in combat.Enjoy the limelight while U can Matt.If I was U Id be looking for a new political movement.Some ideas.Destiny church etc be much safer for U. Have a nice day Matthew.=thats a nice JEWISH name/on second thoughts Rabbi Hau sounds better than Bishop Hau.
HI DARP,I dont see myself in a bind.I have fought in combat unlike you-so keep youre snotty nose out of issues you dont understand.I have a Bond with my fellow warriors :Friend or Foe ,it matters not.For we all share the Bond Of Warriors.I shall stand with my comrades whatever their creed:For we a all WARRIORS.

He didn't show up btw.

Also, here are some of his more loopy posts from Fight dem back!
Darp why dont you just admit that youre only the ANZAC figure head for MOSSAD

You Bare back doggy riders will have youre work cut out for you with Us and the new org. Laughing .You wont have enough doggies to cover both movements.Plus the new org wont be standing by laughing at you pratts, they will be into youre ranks with boots and fists flying.I dont think many of you doggie dirt track riders will get away.

I laugh at youre assumption that the NF is leaderless.We have a new leader so there smart arse jewboys.But you anit gonna know who our leader is HA fucken HA.NO more juicy tit bits of statements and news articles for you doggies to gloat over.Wont do no good reading our emails or listening to our phone calls either.Cause we will only be using secure means of communication, where you fuckers cant eavesdrop.Well love to stay and chat but Im off to the gym.Yah thats right the gym for a workout.

Thank you DARP for the motivation to give up smoking and the Booze and get in shape.

We may well be on the rocks, but you know as well as I do how quick the Germanic peoples arise again and again.History proves this fact beyond doubt.For we have one gift that gives us the edge over you lot.And that edge is THE CREATIVE INTERLECT.

Yes, what an INTERLECT he is.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

puppykicker

Postby puppykicker » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:04 pm

i think i missed a meeting. so this dudes a bus driver? in welly? oh i hope so...
step up to get yo' rep up

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:13 pm

fuck off back to FDB or NZpolitics, i dont come and post where im not welcome.

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:32 pm

Muttonchops is kinda homeless at present. NZPolitics is no more and he made a post on FDB a few weeks back saying he wasn't going to bother with us anymore.

Sure enough he was online again the next day and we told him to keep his word and to bugger off.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

balaclava

Postby balaclava » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:01 pm

I say we let Ghostie come back to FDB.... at least for a while.

That way he can explain some things to us.... like why he took his site down all of a sudden.... like why he lied his arse off about being in the South African Army and Police... like why he just lied his ase off about lots of things.... well, frigging near everything actually.

Seems to be a bit of a habit with the Nazis... they all seem to lie there bollocks off... Jason, the GTC kids, Foggerty... etc etc etc

Hmmmmmm.

"Ice-cold"

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:04 pm

His Ghost of stalingrad account is still active, he is welcome back to explain himself any time he chooses.

Alternately, he can simply come back and tell us how much he is benching at present and how his new training regimen has helped his commando training.
www.darpism.com

tove

Postby tove » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:04 pm

Darp_Hau wrote:
I laugh at youre assumption that the NF is leaderless.We have a new leader so there smart arse jewboys.But you anit gonna know who our leader is HA fucken HA.NO more juicy tit bits of statements and news articles for you doggies to gloat over.Wont do no good reading our emails or listening to our phone calls either.Cause we will only be using secure means of communication, where you fuckers cant eavesdrop.Well love to stay and chat but Im off to the gym.Yah thats right the gym for a workout.

damm, were not gonna find out who the new leader is...oh wait, thats right, its sid"the squid" wilson. oh well, so much for secure means of communication.

Return to “Current Affairs”