FIGHT DEM BACK

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Darp_Hau

FIGHT DEM BACK

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:38 pm

Ok,

For those who DON'T know - all NF/anti-fa convos can now be carried on at

http://fightdemback.com/phpBB/index.php

See'yall there if you're not there already.

Sorry, if his has already been advertised before.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:55 pm

Sounds good to me!
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:19 pm

come one come all, it's a hell of a place, you may even get to speak your mind without being banned!!
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

_readysalted_

Postby _readysalted_ » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:25 pm

u have to sign up to see it, thats lame . Can u change it for lurkers such as myself?

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:30 pm

Aussie Patriot wrote:come one come all, it's a hell of a place, you may even get to speak your mind without being banned!!

I believe you were banned because of immature/threatning comments you have made on various other forums, and your views which are considered racist.

How about blamming the individual racist blacks,immigrants or whoever do the crimes you mentioned rather than an entire race. Murder, rape and violence is not limited to one racial/cultural group.

PS. In reply to your comment "the fascists in charge of this forum", while I refer to myself as a nationalist ( Orwellian definition ), and others do too, or believe in other political theories/ideals, none of the people I know who admin this site are 'fascist'. Read the terms of use. If your to lazy I will make it simple....

This is not a free speech forum for all sides of the argument, you guys have yours,eg. stormfront,wpca etc..( You dont seem to show much freedom of speech there ). This is a forum for the otherside of the argument, hence why most of those from your side are not welcome

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:09 am

I love it Anarchist comedy Gold. Good work Darp. How about allowing freedom of speech Darpy :?: Well after all anarchism is about preventing one from imposing their will on another isnt it.Practice what you preach.

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:12 am

farty bum noise.....

you like that bitch? well do ya?

cool, try and see NZpolitics for "freedom of speech"

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:31 am

Nz politics allows freedom of speech. Comrades who behave themselves a making regular posts eg Lambchops,Ghost of Gallipoli etc.
Only those who troll or play silly buggers a banned.eg Wax

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:37 am

apparently not. i've been banned 3 times now for making sensible debate.
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man

021 1458835

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:02 pm

What can I say except learn from past errors and post within the context of the forum.

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:49 pm

Stalin wrote:What can I say except learn from past errors and post within the context of the forum.

hahahhaha excellent post!!!
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

yuda

Postby yuda » Mon May 02, 2005 3:40 pm

Stalin wrote:I love it Anarchist comedy Gold. Good work Darp. How about allowing freedom of speech Darpy :?: Well after all anarchism is about preventing one from imposing their will on another isnt it.Practice what you preach.

Where has Darp said anywhere that he is an anarchist?

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Tue May 03, 2005 10:42 am

Lord YUDA Darp has handed his forum over to the Anarchist Collective, so that makes him youre Lawfull subject.Whether he says it or not that makes DARP an ANARCHIST.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue May 03, 2005 10:57 am

[quote="Stalin"]I love it Anarchist comedy Gold. Good work Darp. How about allowing freedom of speech Darpy :?: Well after all anarchism is about preventing one from imposing their will on another isnt it.Practice what you preach.[/quote]

By stating racist, sexist or otherwise oppressive views against others, you are therefore oppressing others. So someone stating "freedom of speech" is not neccessarily being an anarchist, just using anarchist ethics to state fascist ideals

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue May 03, 2005 1:15 pm

Stalin wrote:Lord YUDA Darp has handed his forum over to the Anarchist Collective, so that makes him youre Lawfull subject.Whether he says it or not that makes DARP an ANARCHIST.

excellent reasoning, i suppose since the english handed hong kong back to the chinese that makes them chinese too?

yuda

Postby yuda » Tue May 03, 2005 3:59 pm

Stalin wrote:Lord YUDA Darp has handed his forum over to the Anarchist Collective, so that makes him youre Lawfull subject.Whether he says it or not that makes DARP an ANARCHIST.

I would guess that someone using the username "stalin" would make that assumption

btw been on any good purges lately?

Dan Ashcroft

Postby Dan Ashcroft » Tue May 03, 2005 4:20 pm

now, now stalin never went on any good purges he delegated them to nice young men like abakumov and bukharin, then had them purged by their subordinates ...

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Tue May 03, 2005 10:48 pm

Yes Lord YUDA We have had a major Purge as you very well Know.Been a few transfers to a new org. OH dont think youre total BLACK OUT will work.We have anticipated youre move for some time now.New operational tactics have been placed in operation.

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Wed May 04, 2005 10:23 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Return to “Current Affairs”