I HAD BETTER REVEAL MYSELF TO THE PUNKAS JURY

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
-Hadleigh-

I HAD BETTER REVEAL MYSELF TO THE PUNKAS JURY

Postby -Hadleigh- » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:41 pm

Firstly I have no computer so I couldnt reply to any of this bullshit. Right Hi Its Hadleigh here you may know me from such bands as the bleeders or kill me quickly or maybe more recently the "coward" that punchd Aiden in the Face. Aiden youve talkd alot of shit on me my friends, bands and lifestyle choices, I dont understand why your so confused that when you run your mouth eventually your gonna get a smack in the face. You cant say that talking about people on the net doesnt mean nothing SOME PEOPLE DO GET OFFENDED BY COMMENTS MADE ON THE NET. You can tell me my band shit blah that bands shit etc.. but when personal attacks are made is when I draw the line. Fuck man everyones different I'm not apologising for what I've done its bullshit I have to explain myself to a bunch of fuckin nerds behind computer screens. This isnt punk or anarchy its a bunch of pc middle class kids behind computer screens that run a mile at the first sign of trouble. Be prepared if your gonna talk trash on someone dont be suprised when it kicks you in the ass.

As for not revealing my Identity when this happened what was I meant to say " hi Aiden Im Hadleigh from Te Atatu i will now proceed to punch you in the face" dude I didnt want to know what starsign you were I was just there to punch you in the face. Also everyones saying how there was 5 on 1 , 8 on 1 blah blah blah there were 3 of us, and only 2 of us were involved and there were two of you, good on your friend for standin there and watching( what a good dude.)

Aiden you may learn a lesson or maybe not, i've talked shit on people what happened to me I got a beatdown, hey and guess what never did it again, another thing I didnt go crying to the the internet either, to share all my feelings with the other wining hippies.

This isnt Punk, ska or hardcore this is DAYS OF OUR PUNKAS LIVES.
plain and simple it doesnt matter to me whether you talk dirt to my face or the net I would have still punched you in the mouth.

I apologise if I've made anyone cry
I apologise for standing up for what I beleive in.

p.s This has nothing to do with my band my friends or my lifestyle, up until an hour ago none of them even knew I was the phantom slugger.
I dont read this shit very often so send your fan-mail to the address below. Also feel free to come up and talk to me at a show Im not unreasonable, or maybe punch me in the face if your that upset.

chow.

cheese

Postby cheese » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:46 pm

you made a 'next time it will be worse' threat also apparently.
what ya got planned! 8O
Back 2 Life wrote:cheese is better

ninjalord

Postby ninjalord » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:47 pm

?
Last edited by ninjalord on Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT CUNT? I'LL FUCK YOU UP!

-Hadleigh-

Postby -Hadleigh- » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:47 pm

ok just before i log off this thing permanently.... I never said that and Aidan knows it.

get your facts straight nerds.

bye for now

slaughter
C.U.N.T.

Postby slaughter » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:50 pm

personal attack? show me.

also, am i next on your biffo list for my GN forum posts??

dawwwwwww eat a dick........ :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImage
dclxvi wrote:i recently bought myself a bottle of canadian club, now i have a hole in a door to fix, and a broken lock to replace

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:53 pm

All I can say is..
I don't want to listen to the Bleeders again. And I shall now stop telling everyone to request there songs, I'll stop too.
And I hope they don't play AA in Christchurch.

That may sound harsh, but.. WHAT AN ASS.

¡shades!

Postby ¡shades! » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:56 pm

lamb wrote: WHAT AN ASS.

i'll say - pity about the temper though.

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:56 pm

*Gasps* at the revelations

*passes out*

:P

Simon Edge

Postby Simon Edge » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:56 pm

lamb wrote:I don't want to listen to the Bleeders again.

If you won't listen to a band because one of the members punches someone you should be prepared to burn 98% of your cds, no matter what music you listen to. :roll:

Postby guest » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:00 pm

xSimon Edgex wrote:
lamb wrote:I don't want to listen to the Bleeders again.

If you won't listen to a band because one of the members punches someone you should be prepared to burn 98% of your cds, no matter what music you listen to. :roll:

Are you trying to tell tell me Madball, Skarhead, Agnostic Front, Terror, Earth Crisis, Integrity, One Life Crew, Sick of it All, Death Threat, Blood for Blood, Hatebreed & even little ol NOFX hit people? .....I feel so cheated. :cry:

...Scott Vogel beat up one of my friends at a show in Erie... and she's a girl! :P
Last edited by guest on Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:02 pm

Not purely because of that.
He sounds like a super prick.

BETTYfuckingBOO
i wish i was the boss!

Postby BETTYfuckingBOO » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:02 pm

well if you believe choke..madball runaway
cos were one ciggarette away from being done
one ciggarette away
sure has been fun

Simon Edge

Postby Simon Edge » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:07 pm

lamb wrote:Not purely because of that.
He sounds like a super prick.

Weak.
You know all the members in the bands you listen to well enough to pass that judgement on them?

cheese

Postby cheese » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:11 pm

sounds like a few personal attacks there. wonder if superstar rockstar king will be going on a punkas punching rampage 8O

BETTYfuckingBOO
i wish i was the boss!

Postby BETTYfuckingBOO » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:15 pm

well
if slagging a persons band equals a smack in the head
surely a smack in the head equals a bottle in the face

one ciggarette away

sure has been fun

Bruticus

Postby Bruticus » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:17 pm

West Side Dave wrote:Are you trying to tell tell me Madball, Skarhead, Agnostic Front, Terror, Earth Crisis, Integrity, One Life Crew, Sick of it All, Death Threat, Blood for Blood, Hatebreed & even little ol NOFX hit people? .....I feel so cheated. :cry:

But did they hit someone because of what was said on the net? And what's the deal with calling punkas posters nerds, how much of a fucking nerd would you have to be to get into a fight over the internet. Anyway, Shane Carter called The Beelers fags, so you better punch him out too
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:18 pm

I didn't fully finish what I wanted to write, because I had to help my Mum cook dinner :oops:

The guy sounds like a complete prick, yes "sounds".. But he is the only one that makes him sound that way. I'm not talking about what I've heard about him from others, purely from things he's said/done.

He has no computer, so he didn't read any shit Fiveironfan's said on here, and he had to ask him if he was in fact Fiveironfan, I assume from that Aiden hasn't said any shit to his face either, so he went up to him and punched him in the face all because of what? Because he's heard of Aiden saying somethings about his friends/lifestyle/band.. I don't know what his lifestyle is.. but come on.. that's hardly a personal attack. Everyones always like "Vegans are dumb" etc etc, you don't see me crying.. Or hitting them in the face when they don't even know who I am..

and about his band.. so? Every band has a lot of people that don't like them.

As for "you should throw out all your cds" "you won't like any bands" whatever. I would lose respect for the people in they did something like that, especially New Zealand bands.. Since the "scene" is so small.. etc.
And especially if they came and posted on a messageboard in which I'm a member of.

I realise most of you probably don't agree with me.. but so.. I don't care..

cheese

Postby cheese » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:21 pm

whats for dinner! :lol:

BETTYfuckingBOO
i wish i was the boss!

Postby BETTYfuckingBOO » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:22 pm

cheese wrote:whats for dinner! :lol:

my bleeding heart

one ciggarette away

sure has been fun

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:23 pm

JMow wrote:how much of a fucking nerd would you have to be to get into a fight over the internet.

hahah amen.

Bleeders - Sellout wrote:No Room for Hate/For you or for me

Suppose you wont be playing that song now? :wink:

Still, getting into a fight cause someone doesnt like your band is pretty silly. Fuckloads of kids dont like us. especially our lyrics, we dont give a shit.

Postby guest » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:25 pm

Angelo writes their lyrics....

Hey Ross do Dylans lyrics reflect on your personality or way of thinking? :roll:

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:27 pm

They should have a fair 1 on 1 fight to settle this issue at the next show.

FiveIron VS Fuckface

Matt
Site Admin

Re: I HAD BETTER REVEAL MYSELF TO THE PUNKAS JURY

Postby Matt » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:28 pm

-Hadleigh- wrote:You can tell me my band shit blah that bands shit etc.. but when personal attacks are made is when I draw the line.

Aidan, you better watch that if you ever make a personal attack. Because unless I missed a thread somewhere along the line, I don't think you even know who Hadleigh IS, let alone 'personally attacked' him.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

So, I'm thinking Aidan got smacked based on an inaccurate rumour. Whoops. So the shit-talking was not by Aidan, it was by the gossiper.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:29 pm

ahahahah, it had to happen, maybe you all think violence is wrong or something....!?

anyway i got a new sig

Simon Edge

Postby Simon Edge » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:31 pm

dont get me wrong Lamb, I'm not saying what he did was warranted, I'm just saying its wack to stop supporting a good band because of something a member has done. If the whole band had given him a beating that would have been a different story but I highly doubt that at their last practice they sat down to strategise their attack on Aidan.

eli

Postby eli » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:31 pm

why are you people bitching over one little fucking punch in the face. get the fuck over it. the bleeders are a good band and good on him for sticking up for himself. just teaching that guy not to be a fucking smart ass.
poo

David xvx Ludd

Postby David xvx Ludd » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:32 pm

I think that your response was out of line. I think that words should be answered with words first, and fists last. Violence is not a good answer. You probably aren't reading this, but, fuck it, it has to be said publically: Beating someone up just widens the divisions. It just means that Aidan is gonna have more reason to talk shit about your bands and lifestyle.

I am Straight Edge, I go to hardcore gigs, I like your music. I do not, however, want people to think of us as violent shitheads. Aidan has said crap about me and my lifestyle in the past, and if I ever see him, I'll ask him what the fuck that's about.

But, then, so have hardcore kids here.

If he, or they, were arseholes to my face, then maybe fists would fly.

I'm not going to talk shit about you or your bands for this. I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna sit out of the pit at the next Bleeders show...

What I am gonna say is that bitching at people online for being nerds is a waste of fucking time. Yeah, I have a computer. Yeah, I'm middle-class. Fine. A lot of people are. Hating'em for it seems kinda pointless.

Oh, and, yeah, I was never asking you to offer him a coke. I was just thinking that maybe doing it with your hood down so he could see your face clearly might help. But, then, what the fuck do I know, I haven't been in a fight for five years.

Oh, and what exactly was it Aidan said?
Green | Vegan | Straight Edge | Tattooed | Lawyer | Cyclist | PMA

[url="http://about.me/david.tong"]Me[/url] | [url="http://www.p3foundation.org/"]My charity[/url] | [url="http://www.oxfam.org.nz/events/teams.asp?a=show_team_pages&eventid=30&teamid=6235"]My Trailkwalker team[/url]

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:32 pm

West Side Dave wrote:Angelo writes their lyrics....

Hey Ross do Dylans lyrics reflect on your personality or way of thinking? :roll:

*sigh* cant anyone take a joke anymore?

Anyway to answer your question - Regardless of if they do or dont, I wouldnt play in the band if I hated or disagreed with the lyrics.

danny

Postby danny » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:33 pm

DOnky wrote:They should have a fair 1 on 1 fight to settle this issue at the next show.

FiveIron VS Fuckface

shut up

Lucky Luciano

Postby Lucky Luciano » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:35 pm

He talked shit about you? :cry:

Return to “Current Affairs”