Mass culture

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Sob Soc

Mass culture

Postby Sob Soc » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Expel anything accompanying mass culture.

dave-brown

Re: Mass culture

Postby dave-brown » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:05 pm

Youre so deep and buzzy. Are u phil from tauranga? He has not posted in a while. I imagine he as the spare time for such nonsense as you continually post. Or maybe you are the brain child of General Mutante, one of his many well orchestrated drunken pseudonyms?

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:53 pm

No, my name is Reece, I knew the late Royce Rees when was living in Auckland, 22 years ago now. He created a cat-burglary epidemic in Auckland, he was notorious to the police up there. He lived in my K-Road apartment for a while. He has inspired all the nonsense talk I convey.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:33 pm

What else do you do with your spare time. What do you do for work. Whats your ideal snack food?

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:46 am

Play with my black and white cat (Charla), dupe doctors into prescribing me lots of medications, drink lots of beer. I haven't worked since I was 20. I was put on tricycle anti-depressants back then which impaired by ability to work or study. I don't eat snack foods, just drink beer. I take hemp seed oil health supplements. And I cover my face each day with ozonised olive oil, all to reduce the affects of aging (I'm obsessed about not growing old - ozonized olive makes wrinkles disappear). How about you, if you were to answer the questions you asked me to answer? Do you take neuroleptics? (I take large amounts of them as well as clonaz)....

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:39 am

Wow. Thats quiet the diet you have. It explains a bit i think. I do not take any prescribed medication. I do however abuse others prescriptions for recreational purposes. But now im getting older the come downs and repercussions from.drug abuse is a little overwhelming and i do not partake as often. I also used to date a women who hospitalised herself as a result from an opioid addiction, and am there for quite wary of such behaviours.
Maybe have some fruit and veges everynow and then. They are good for you.
Ageing is indeed daunting but non the less inevitable. Maybe focus less on the aesthetic aspect (i.e wrinkles) and more on internal health, mental and physical.

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:02 am

Prescribed neuroleptics such as olanzapine have a cooling effect on the body. If you are engaged in activities that make you feel uncomfortably warm, they are a vintage drug. They forestall heat. I'm getting older now to (45) so the repercussions and side effects of taking these drugs take more of a significant toll on your body, side effects which you can barely conceal.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Do you line your hat with tin foil. What is a typical thursday evening entail for sub soc?
( It may sound like i'm making fun of you, but i am earnestly interested)

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:50 pm

On Thursday night during semi-darkness I will be liberated by the great cruelties of life by taking an immense amount of prescription medications. These are activities that most doctors have sanctioned. I'm lucky to have a good quack. What's your typical Thursday night Dave?

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:06 pm

A bag of double cheese dorritos, married at first sight on the telly and my cat "ratsputin" snuggled at my feet

Sob Soc

Postby Sob Soc » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:01 pm

Do not ration abstinence from mass culture.

Return to “Current Affairs”