British snap election

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
Max

British snap election

Postby Max » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Go SNP

General Mutante

Re: British snap election

Postby General Mutante » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:56 am

Fuck yeah for ancestral revenge. I've got heaps of family in Doncaster though and despite unwisely shooting themselves in the foot by overwhelmingly voting for Brexit are good sorts and don't really deserve to languish under a one party Tory nightmare that the UK minus Scotland, then Northern Ireland and if it wakes up eventually Wales will be. Those cunts are the biggest wreckers, because an English fortress state would pretty much solidify the conditions for an unchallengeable Conservative party and they would return ye olde countrie to the fucking early 1800s social conditions they've all been furiously masturbating over since boarding school.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Max

Postby Max » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:23 pm

I like Mhairi Black, after the 2015 election she said she was the only 20 year old in Britain who qualified for housing assistance. Also she swears a lot on twitter (or used to).

Max

Postby Max » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 pm

well Mhairi Black won but it was a shit night for the SNP, they lost 20 seats. Awesome that Theresa May completely lost her credibility though. Good chance there will be another election before the end of the year.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 pm

wtf is going on where you have fucking millions of people keen as fuck on going back to the stone ages all around the world shits fucked

Return to “Current Affairs”