punkas police posting

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:56 pm

*16bitfury* wrote:
West Side Dave wrote:One more question; If you people (male or female) got butt fucked in the ass by a group of hideously oversized males who would you call? ...If the answer is 111 (and lets be realistic here)

yes , but i think that would be for an ambulence :roll:

Dont lie, you'd call all your mates to join in. OOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOeeeeerrrr

scott penk

Postby scott penk » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:09 pm

but if rigel was one of those cops who came on friday nite, then fuck him. anyone who can find some way of sticking up for or justifying thier actions that night is either stupid or a total prick.

hey wax
(this is in a friendly tone)
can you give an account of what actually happenede on friday?
im curious

Naked Lunch

Postby Naked Lunch » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:36 am

Wax wrote:i reckon the concept of a satanic policeman sounds cool, like a B movie or something.

i seen a movie about a satanic policeman, i was pretty boozed when i saw it but i think it was called highway to hell or something kinda similar

*16bitsatan*

Postby *16bitsatan* » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:59 pm

West Side Dave wrote:
*16bitfury* wrote:
West Side Dave wrote:One more question; If you people (male or female) got butt fucked in the ass by a group of hideously oversized males who would you call? ...If the answer is 111 (and lets be realistic here)

yes , but i think that would be for an ambulence :roll:

True, You wouldn't follow it up or anything just write it off as a "shitter of a day" :roll:

a follow-up wouldn't be a 111 call, but yeah alot of the time peep's don't follow-up anyway due to the shame based nature of the crime.
wow - those GRIMM STATISTICS gears are real snazzy

Ph!1

"shut the fuck up or il beat the shit out of u and rape

Postby Ph!1 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:20 pm

the cops told everyone to go into necropolis, Anna obligingly asked evryone to go in, they did.

the cops followed uninvited into private property, a single cop walked thru the crowd, i said 'evening oficer' or some such as he drew close, he said 'put down your beers and follow me' i did. there were cops all around the door and at the top of the stairs.. im sure more than a few people thought they had come just 4 me.

outside they searched me and questioned me, told me it was a firesafety issue(!! i bet he made that up on the spot, concrete burns so well...)due to luck and experience, i was let free, but not allowed back upstairs, i went to hide some contraband that the piggys hadnt found and came back, the cops were just bashing people, i saw them pick fights then just grab peoples arms twist them aroun as they do and arrest them, i saw many arrests, none were justified, i was getting pretty fuckin mad..... and subsequently got myself arrested too...

obviously they were very concerned about the fire danger to all us punx, you could see that they way they took off thier police numbers and badges, so they couldnt be identified, rolled up with 3 transit vans to haul us away in... was all for our safety, i bet when they bashed Mikes head on the ground, that was for his own good, or when they attempted to remove Tyrones head from his shoulders with a baton that was for his safety and good health.... :roll:

with quotes like 'you dont have any rights' and "shut the fuck up or il beat the shit out of you and rape you"
i wont take any copout shit telling me that we have it good here, might be better than the Cape Town Cops, but that dont make it ok...

_ben

Postby _ben » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:07 pm

West Side Dave wrote:I'm not pro-cop, I'm not anti-cop... I just use my head instead of copying every punk cliche under the sun...

dont assume everybody who doesnt think the same as you is the definition of a stereotype.

west side dave wrote:One more question; If you people (male or female) got butt fucked in the ass by a group of hideously oversized males who would you call? ...If the answer is 111 (and lets be realistic here) you need to stop contradicting yourselves, "fuck the police..... until I may need them" :roll:

what if you were put in jail for a crime you dont comitt by the police and a group of hideously over sized males butt fucked your there or were nice enough to just beat the shit out of you.... if the answer is that would really suck (and lets be realistic here) you need to reconsider your opinions. "we need the police.... until they have a problem with me."

ben.
"Attention duped masses"
-Lisa Simpson.

Postby guest » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:00 am

ben wrote:One more question; If you people (male or female) got butt fucked in the ass by a group of hideously oversized males who would you call? ...If the answer is 111 (and lets be realistic here) you need to stop contradicting yourselves, "fuck the police..... until I may need them" :roll:

what if you were put in jail for a crime you dont comitt by the police and a group of hideously over sized males butt fucked your there or were nice enough to just beat the shit out of you.... if the answer is that would really suck (and lets be realistic here) you need to reconsider your opinions. "we need the police.... until they have a problem with me."

ben.

Nah I'd probably reconsider my legal defense.

....Another thing, When that crazy fuck was going aroung shooting bank robbers & pizza workers, (armed) robbing forhomes, TABs & anything in the neighbourhood I worked in, if there was no cops who would catch/stop people like that? A bunch of skinny pacifists in patchy pants? Or a vigilante mob? ....two choices I guess? I guess the only difference from what we'd have today is the vigilate mobs wearing a uniform?

If you think that we wouldn't NEED cops/some sort of mob cause everyone would have everything they need and we'd all treat each other just lovely and no violent crime would take place cause theres "no oppression from the state" etc, etc your living in a fucken dream world... you forgot we're dealing with greedy fuckin worthless humans, look at what we do everyday/everywhere.... we couldn't give a FUCK about each other.

Some of u dudes sound like Rik from the young ones.... Rock on people's poets...

_ben

Postby _ben » Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:47 pm

West Side Dave wrote:....Another thing, When that crazy fuck was going aroung shooting bank robbers & pizza workers, (armed) robbing forhomes, TABs & anything in the neighbourhood I worked in, if there was no cops who would catch/stop people like that? A bunch of skinny pacifists in patchy pants? Or a vigilante mob? ....two choices I guess? I guess the only difference from what we'd have today is the vigilate mobs wearing a uniform?

If you think that we wouldn't NEED cops/some sort of mob cause everyone would have everything they need and we'd all treat each other just lovely and no violent crime would take place cause theres "no oppression from the state" etc, etc your living in a fucken dream world... you forgot we're dealing with greedy fuckin worthless humans, look at what we do everyday/everywhere.... we couldn't give a FUCK about each other.

yeah im not really disilluded about the fact that there is some real crimes and dogdy as fuck criminals about and i understand what can be human nature. your approach to this debate is a fairly good example. you are attempting to interragate me its about the power struggle that is your preoccupation. if the entire society wassnt kept controlled and restricted by their fear. you could see past your preoccupations. the population wouldnt be as aggresive or greedy or docile to the manipulating forces. the police are one of the instruments of fear.

yes i agree that our status quo does require the police but they also one of the tools used to control us and so a problem is created. im not sure how a utopia would be maintained. heaps of really smart people have made ther predictions, tryed and still failed. but i think there are some dodgy as roles in the society that shouldnt exist. anyways my opinions.
"Attention duped masses"

-Lisa Simpson.

less than zero

Postby less than zero » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:59 pm

this thread got boring when they started to talk about cops and satanism
it was better when nat was telling people there going to hell cuz my dad said so.........and stop argueing about some cops, there either eats or there not, and in my own oppinion satansim is bullshit

im not sure if he is but if that copper fulla is a satanist, im pretty sure you said something like you dont worship satan, well if you are a satanist then you must worship him, since ism=belief system (satanISM) and in a belief system you worship somthing.
and i dont see how satanism is about getting the better in yourself or something like that (since im sure one of you guys said that) cuz thats bullshit as well cuz a religion is about believing in that 'idol' cuz i dont see how worshiping something is seeing the better in yourself.

but thats just my oppinion.
sweet as

09.HC
Sasquatch wrote:HAHA IT WAS A JOKE ALL ALONG BRO TAKE IT EASY I'M JUST HAVING A LAUGH THE WHOLE TIME YOUS BITCHS NEED TO LIGHTEN UP DFY GFY UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:44 pm

Brothers Keeper wrote: im not sure if he is but if that copper fulla is a satanist, im pretty sure you said something like you dont worship satan, well if you are a satanist then you must worship him, since ism=belief system (satanISM) and in a belief system you worship somthing.
and i dont see how satanism is about getting the better in yourself or something like that (since im sure one of you guys said that) cuz thats bullshit as well cuz a religion is about believing in that 'idol' cuz i dont see how worshiping something is seeing the better in yourself.

you are a complete moron... there is no satan there is no god, and as far as i can tell every real satanist ive met knows this as well as i do.

not all religion has to paralel christianity, i guess i wont say any more its the way it is to decieve fools like you anyway.

less than zero

Postby less than zero » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:47 pm

there is a god and a satan you idiot, what do you think made humans or the universe or anything!! some chemical reaction!!

all that things becoming over random chance is the most bullshit i have ever heard of.

09.HC
Sasquatch wrote:HAHA IT WAS A JOKE ALL ALONG BRO TAKE IT EASY I'M JUST HAVING A LAUGH THE WHOLE TIME YOUS BITCHS NEED TO LIGHTEN UP DFY GFY UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:49 pm

Brothers Keeper wrote:there is a god and a satan you idiot, what do you think made humans or the universe or anything!! some chemical reaction!!

all that things becoming over random chance is the most bullshit i have ever heard of.

lol sorry bro but this is classic.........

Martli
Formerly known as Jared.com

Postby Martli » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:33 pm

Brothers Keeper wrote:what do you think made humans or the universe or anything!! some chemical reaction!!

Well... yeah...
Cosmo Kramer wrote:key word being "probaber;y"

*16bitsatan*

Postby *16bitsatan* » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:56 pm

ditto. or so my mommy tells me. :mrgreen:
wow - those GRIMM STATISTICS gears are real snazzy

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:48 pm

woah this thread could possibly get even cooler than it already is!! wix!!
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

_ben

Postby _ben » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:24 pm

yeah i dont think theres going to be many people converting and agreeing to anyone elses conclusions. but whats really going on is we are all god we are all sort of reincarnations of each other although the idea most people have of reincaration doesnt apply here. every one is only and all of what life is and can be more than we are made to think we can.
"Attention duped masses"

-Lisa Simpson.

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:30 pm

do people get an equal share of this "life" or do "stronger" have more life?

can we somehow control how much life we get?
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

less than zero

Postby less than zero » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:29 am

so all you guys think that things were created by chemical reactions?

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:58 am

Brothers Keeper wrote:so all you guys think that things were created by chemical reactions?

I think that the christian view of a god that only lets certain people into "heaven" because they chose to oppress homosexuals and anyone that doesnt follow their strict rules and beliefs is a big old load of bollocks.

Chemical reactions leading to life is more believable than a big guy in the sky waving a magic wand.....and still leaving enough scientific evidence on earth to make us believe it was those chemical reactions in the first place.

Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

The Ost
mutton chops

Postby The Ost » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:16 pm

Brothers Keeper wrote:so all you guys think that things were created by chemical reactions?

i'd prefer not to think we were created equally as you are clearly a moron and i don't wish to be associated with you kind.

:wink:
"Society makes easy targets; colour, creed, sex. " - The Proletariat

INITIO CLUB: "Better than the crap people" since 1997

her again

Postby her again » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:26 pm

the stork brought us here. your ignorance overwhelms me.

you think pictures like this were drawn for nothing?

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:02 pm

FiveIronFan wrote:I think that the christian view of a god that only lets certain people into "heaven" because they chose to oppress homosexuals and anyone that doesnt follow their strict rules and beliefs is a big old load of bollocks.

actually Aidan that statement is about delusional elitist christians, not God. you know more about it than to say a stupid thing like that. you were just saying in the other thread "each to their own" so back the fuck off why don't you?

lisa is clearly right anyway.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:31 pm

Gemma wrote:
FiveIronFan wrote:I think that the christian view of a god that only lets certain people into "heaven" because they chose to oppress homosexuals and anyone that doesnt follow their strict rules and beliefs is a big old load of bollocks.

actually Aidan that statement is about delusional elitist christians, not God. you know more about it than to say a stupid thing like that. you were just saying in the other thread "each to their own" so back the fuck off why don't you?

lisa is clearly right anyway.

Not once did I mention God, and not the christians view of god.

also...

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN AND DO NOT FOLLOW THE BELIEFS HELD BY THE BIBLE YOU GO TO HELL.

If you would like to show me otherwise then I will happy to retract my statement, and buy you a coke.

Aidan

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:43 pm

don't try and turn it around, that wasn't the point of my post. i get hassled for not having consistency when i talk about certain insults but you don't have it at all when youre preaching about 'each to their own' in one thread and trying to force your ideas as being right onto someone in another thread. he believes one thing and if you don't thats fine, but don't try and get all high and mighty on him about it. act your age.

in answer to your question, no, you didn't say that's what God said. but my point is that not all christians think the same and that is a gigantic blanket statement, which i think you already know. hense the "you know more about it than to say something stupid like that" because you're smart enough to figure out what you said was a very stupid argument.

if you believe there is a heaven and a hell, you would have to believe there is a God. if you don't want to follow God, why would you want to go to heaven? you don't do the groundwork, you don't get 'rewarded'. being a christian doesnt have a set of rules, it clearly states that all it entails is having a belief and a love of (or relationship with) God. if you notice, the "rules" in the bible are actually just guidelines to being a good person and not hurting other people.

if you don't believe any of that stuff, fine, but don't act like it's somehow superior to the people who think otherwise.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:06 pm

Im just point holes in the statement...

Christians believe EVERYONE comes under THEIR rules. If you do not follow THEIR rules you wont go to THEIR heaven....which they believe is the ONLY heaven, as they believe in the only TRUE god.

Aidan

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:13 pm

hehe oh okay. yeah, that does seem a bit off.

i always thought it was strange how we were supposedly put on earth to have free choice between heaven and hell, because God loves us so much. but it says in the end times that if you see God at the apocolypse kind of thing, and go "dude i'm real sorry i didn't believe in you but i do now, forgive me" he says no...?! and something about hardening people's hearts so that they can't cheat their way into heaven, why would you not wanna go EVERYONE COME TO HEAVEN if you loved everyone?!?! surely the all knowing all understanding God can grasp how people could doubt the whole idea...

and what about the people who never really had a chance to get to choose? i'm sure not everyone in the world knows enough to make an informed decision on God/christianity? what happens to them? do they burn in hell because they were slackers??

these things probably both have answers somewhere in the bible or something but it just seems to fucked to me.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:14 pm

Bible answer:

"God loves us and wants us to do well and come into heaven....but in order to do so you do what he wants, cause you must love god...and if you love him you will do whatever he says"

Aidan

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:23 pm

FiveIronFan wrote:and if you love him you will do whatever he says"

HAHAHA
i think a lot of the bible is really overly misinterpreted and churches can really brainwash people. i don't have anything against christianity obviously, but people who buy into shit like that are fucking dense.

it reminds me of the classic vampire scenes in old horror films where they have their teeth out saying "jooooiiiin usssss" as they walk toward you all menacing and stuff.

her again

Postby her again » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:20 pm

I think you both have valid points however neither of you seem to have looked into my argument any further. Gemma, why are you continuing to argue when you have in fact validated my point, that we exist only because of the stork. You said this yourself in your post which directly follows mine. Unfortunately at present I cannot be arsed quoting.

It states in the Storktianz Handbook that there are seven storks world wide which deliver children and baby animals to their parents. Storks have always existed, do not question how they first came about. Their existence is infinite and must not ever be questioned or you will go to Antarcicell and be pecked to death by the evil leader stork, Giardia-ork.

None of you know what the hell happened 13209478203974209374 years ago because you weren't here and nothings gonna prove it to your asses. Except me. You are not children of god, you are children of the stork.

Turn to the stork. His wings are always open to you.

proof of the storks existence.

human showing stork-like characteristics.

people who have turned to the way of the stork. ignore misleading signs from event held previous to stork worship session.

_ben

Postby _ben » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:51 am

PertHJ wrote:do people get an equal share of this "life" or do "stronger" have more life?

can we somehow control how much life we get?

nah you are approaching the situation wrong we dont get any its what we are.
brother keeper wrote:so all you guys think that things were created by chemical reactions?

chemical reaction doesesnt dismiss any sort of traditional god role in creation. god could have used chemical reactions to create things. you dont have to believe that chemical reactions had anything to do with the origins of life or that any deity did either. the whole problems soo fuckin' big that if anyone really believes that they know the all encompassing conclusion they obviously dont understand the question.
gemma wrote:...being a christian doesnt have a set of rules, it clearly states that all it entails is having a belief and a love of (or relationship with) God. if you notice, the "rules" in the bible are actually just guidelines to being a good person and not hurting other people.

ummm what about mr Jesus Christ. im sure that had somthing to do with christians. every religion entails having a belief and a love of (or relationship with) God.

cheers ben.
"Attention duped masses"

-Lisa Simpson.

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”