punkas police posting

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
User avatar
no vacancy
Posts: 1949
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:27 pm

Postby no vacancy » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:22 pm

sure, if you're stupid enough to interpret it like that. i've had at least a thousand discussions with my insanely strict jc friends about these types of things and i get something completely different out of it to what they do, and i guess what you do.

also cage, yeah sorry of course jesus is included in it, what i meant by that statement was there are no prerequisites, if you follow christ or however you wanna say it you are qualified as a christian. you don't have to go through an obstacle course and an initiation process or compete with other christians or anything, thats what i was trying to say anyway.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:24 pm

That would be rad though. Could do it like the Krypton factor, and have a lil green stick man dragging a cross.

*sigh* I mean the Krypton Factor, it was such a good programme. Especially the um.......that thing at the end...the fox something? slide down it and into the mud. Great times.

User avatar
FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 10019
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:25 pm
Location: Lurking
Contact:

Postby FiveIronFan » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:27 pm

xCaptainx wrote:That would be rad though. Could do it like the Krypton factor, and have a lil green stick man dragging a cross.

*sigh* I mean the Krypton Factor, it was such a good programme. Especially the um.......that thing at the end...the fox something? slide down it and into the mud. Great times.


One of my lecturers won krypton factor, mastermind and sale of the century. Then they brought him back for the sale of the century super round, and he won that as well.


Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

User avatar
The Cancer
Posts: 3481
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:38 pm
Location: At the zoo, looking at the camels.

Postby The Cancer » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:33 pm

My Standard 4 teacher won on a particular evening of Sale of the Century and instead of perservering through the next few nights to potentially score more and better prizes, he bought a sewing machine (the first and cheapest prize they offered during the final "let's go shopping" segment) and cut it at that. We gave him so much shit for that.
http://www.facebook.com/rwentertainment

"Listen Lois, I know you're a feminist and I think that's adorable, but this is grown-up time and I'm the man". - Peter Griffin

Ph!1
Posts: 23848
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:05 am

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:11 pm

i remember that.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:13 pm

The Cancer wrote:My Standard 4 teacher won on a particular evening of Sale of the Century and instead of perservering through the next few nights to potentially score more and better prizes, he bought a sewing machine (the first and cheapest prize they offered during the final "let's go shopping" segment) and cut it at that. We gave him so much shit for that.


hahah I actually remember that! what a moron.

User avatar
The Cancer
Posts: 3481
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:38 pm
Location: At the zoo, looking at the camels.

Postby The Cancer » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm

Balding older guy with a grey beard...Mr Parker. Man he was a fool.
http://www.facebook.com/rwentertainment

"Listen Lois, I know you're a feminist and I think that's adorable, but this is grown-up time and I'm the man". - Peter Griffin

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:18 pm

FiveIronFan wrote:
xCaptainx wrote:That would be rad though. Could do it like the Krypton factor, and have a lil green stick man dragging a cross.

*sigh* I mean the Krypton Factor, it was such a good programme. Especially the um.......that thing at the end...the fox something? slide down it and into the mud. Great times.


One of my lecturers won krypton factor, mastermind and sale of the century. Then they brought him back for the sale of the century super round, and he won that as well.


Aidan


for some weird reason I would ahve thought they wouldnt allow someone to enter multiple quiz shows? Still, what a good cunt.

User avatar
no vacancy
Posts: 1949
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:27 pm

Postby no vacancy » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:03 pm

hahaha for serious Aidan? that's nuts! i thought they'd ban him from competing again too, so they didn't lose more money. maybe he got them really high ratings or something.

User avatar
_ben
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:34 pm
Location: Wellington
Contact:

Postby _ben » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:19 pm

xCaptainx wrote:
The Cancer wrote:My Standard 4 teacher won on a particular evening of Sale of the Century and instead of perservering through the next few nights to potentially score more and better prizes, he bought a sewing machine (the first and cheapest prize they offered during the final "let's go shopping" segment) and cut it at that. We gave him so much shit for that.


hahah I actually remember that! what a moron.

hahah you actually remember a sale of the century! what a loser.

gemma wrote:hahaha for serious Aidan? that's nuts! i thought they'd ban him from competing again too, so they didn't lose more money. maybe he got them really high ratings or something.

i didnt think they actually spent too much on the prizes.
"Attention duped masses"
-Lisa Simpson.

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19694
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Postby PertHJ » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:02 pm

fuck yeah Aidan!! Trev's the man (Its trev kitsen ay?)
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

banned jones
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:03 pm

Postby banned jones » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:14 pm

brian macdonnel?
or is it a mooonlighting job for university lecturers
getting high on the bad times

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:34 am

hahah you actually remember a sale of the century! what a loser.


well it was the ONLY one I saw that the dude take the VERY first thing. I can remember watching it thinking 'HAHAH! what a loser! who on earth would do that?'

So I'm a loser for having a great memory, and by loser you mean majestic god like figure of pure greatness, then yes, I'm a loser.

User avatar
FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 10019
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:25 pm
Location: Lurking
Contact:

Postby FiveIronFan » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:57 am

PertHJ wrote:fuck yeah Aidan!! Trev's the man (Its trev kitsen ay?)


hes a really dodgy cunt. Some of my workmates were at a conference with him and they were talking about the Olsen Twins and Trevs like "oh yeah they're hot, id definately do them".

Haha hes like 50 something, what a good cunt.



Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

grrr-kek
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:57 pm

Postby grrr-kek » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:23 pm

id be more worried about who's reading this message board and not posting.

User avatar
no vacancy
Posts: 1949
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:27 pm

Postby no vacancy » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:29 pm

worried or excited?

totalfuckinghate
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:20 pm

a c a b

Postby totalfuckinghate » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:31 pm

all cops are bastards

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19694
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Postby PertHJ » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:36 pm

haha he tells real dodgy storry in his lectures as well, he rules.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1908
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: punkas police posting

Postby 9seconds » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:08 pm

well its good to see my opinions were well formed, if not my typing skills(im self educated)
Image
"Look how happy he is"

User avatar
dustbinflowers
Posts: 6625
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Portside

Re: punkas police posting

Postby dustbinflowers » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:14 pm

enjoyed this relic of a thread
Uncinia vector

User avatar
mmmm....good crack
Posts: 4052
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: down
Contact:

Re: punkas police posting

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat May 21, 2016 3:25 pm

dobies
Image

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1908
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re:

Postby 9seconds » Sat May 21, 2016 11:23 pm

banned jones wrote:none of this light hearted yet juvenile and innane banter changes the fact that


ALL COPPERS ARE BASTARDS
Image
"Look how happy he is"


Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests