punkas police posting

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:06 pm

Im just point holes in the statement...

Christians believe EVERYONE comes under THEIR rules. If you do not follow THEIR rules you wont go to THEIR heaven....which they believe is the ONLY heaven, as they believe in the only TRUE god.

Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:13 pm

hehe oh okay. yeah, that does seem a bit off.

i always thought it was strange how we were supposedly put on earth to have free choice between heaven and hell, because God loves us so much. but it says in the end times that if you see God at the apocolypse kind of thing, and go "dude i'm real sorry i didn't believe in you but i do now, forgive me" he says no...?! and something about hardening people's hearts so that they can't cheat their way into heaven, why would you not wanna go EVERYONE COME TO HEAVEN if you loved everyone?!?! surely the all knowing all understanding God can grasp how people could doubt the whole idea...

and what about the people who never really had a chance to get to choose? i'm sure not everyone in the world knows enough to make an informed decision on God/christianity? what happens to them? do they burn in hell because they were slackers??

these things probably both have answers somewhere in the bible or something but it just seems to fucked to me.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:14 pm

Bible answer:

"God loves us and wants us to do well and come into heaven....but in order to do so you do what he wants, cause you must love god...and if you love him you will do whatever he says"

Aidan

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:23 pm

FiveIronFan wrote:and if you love him you will do whatever he says"

HAHAHA
i think a lot of the bible is really overly misinterpreted and churches can really brainwash people. i don't have anything against christianity obviously, but people who buy into shit like that are fucking dense.

it reminds me of the classic vampire scenes in old horror films where they have their teeth out saying "jooooiiiin usssss" as they walk toward you all menacing and stuff.

her again

Postby her again » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:20 pm

I think you both have valid points however neither of you seem to have looked into my argument any further. Gemma, why are you continuing to argue when you have in fact validated my point, that we exist only because of the stork. You said this yourself in your post which directly follows mine. Unfortunately at present I cannot be arsed quoting.

It states in the Storktianz Handbook that there are seven storks world wide which deliver children and baby animals to their parents. Storks have always existed, do not question how they first came about. Their existence is infinite and must not ever be questioned or you will go to Antarcicell and be pecked to death by the evil leader stork, Giardia-ork.

None of you know what the hell happened 13209478203974209374 years ago because you weren't here and nothings gonna prove it to your asses. Except me. You are not children of god, you are children of the stork.

Turn to the stork. His wings are always open to you.

proof of the storks existence.

human showing stork-like characteristics.

people who have turned to the way of the stork. ignore misleading signs from event held previous to stork worship session.

_ben

Postby _ben » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:51 am

PertHJ wrote:do people get an equal share of this "life" or do "stronger" have more life?

can we somehow control how much life we get?

nah you are approaching the situation wrong we dont get any its what we are.
brother keeper wrote:so all you guys think that things were created by chemical reactions?

chemical reaction doesesnt dismiss any sort of traditional god role in creation. god could have used chemical reactions to create things. you dont have to believe that chemical reactions had anything to do with the origins of life or that any deity did either. the whole problems soo fuckin' big that if anyone really believes that they know the all encompassing conclusion they obviously dont understand the question.
gemma wrote:...being a christian doesnt have a set of rules, it clearly states that all it entails is having a belief and a love of (or relationship with) God. if you notice, the "rules" in the bible are actually just guidelines to being a good person and not hurting other people.

ummm what about mr Jesus Christ. im sure that had somthing to do with christians. every religion entails having a belief and a love of (or relationship with) God.

cheers ben.
"Attention duped masses"
-Lisa Simpson.

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:22 pm

sure, if you're stupid enough to interpret it like that. i've had at least a thousand discussions with my insanely strict jc friends about these types of things and i get something completely different out of it to what they do, and i guess what you do.

also cage, yeah sorry of course jesus is included in it, what i meant by that statement was there are no prerequisites, if you follow christ or however you wanna say it you are qualified as a christian. you don't have to go through an obstacle course and an initiation process or compete with other christians or anything, thats what i was trying to say anyway.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:24 pm

That would be rad though. Could do it like the Krypton factor, and have a lil green stick man dragging a cross.

*sigh* I mean the Krypton Factor, it was such a good programme. Especially the um.......that thing at the end...the fox something? slide down it and into the mud. Great times.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:27 pm

xCaptainx wrote:That would be rad though. Could do it like the Krypton factor, and have a lil green stick man dragging a cross.

*sigh* I mean the Krypton Factor, it was such a good programme. Especially the um.......that thing at the end...the fox something? slide down it and into the mud. Great times.

One of my lecturers won krypton factor, mastermind and sale of the century. Then they brought him back for the sale of the century super round, and he won that as well.

Aidan

The Cancer

Postby The Cancer » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:33 pm

My Standard 4 teacher won on a particular evening of Sale of the Century and instead of perservering through the next few nights to potentially score more and better prizes, he bought a sewing machine (the first and cheapest prize they offered during the final "let's go shopping" segment) and cut it at that. We gave him so much shit for that.
http://www.facebook.com/rwentertainment

"Listen Lois, I know you're a feminist and I think that's adorable, but this is grown-up time and I'm the man". - Peter Griffin

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:11 pm

i remember that.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:13 pm

The Cancer wrote:My Standard 4 teacher won on a particular evening of Sale of the Century and instead of perservering through the next few nights to potentially score more and better prizes, he bought a sewing machine (the first and cheapest prize they offered during the final "let's go shopping" segment) and cut it at that. We gave him so much shit for that.

hahah I actually remember that! what a moron.

The Cancer

Postby The Cancer » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm

Balding older guy with a grey beard...Mr Parker. Man he was a fool.
http://www.facebook.com/rwentertainment

"Listen Lois, I know you're a feminist and I think that's adorable, but this is grown-up time and I'm the man". - Peter Griffin

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:18 pm

FiveIronFan wrote:
xCaptainx wrote:That would be rad though. Could do it like the Krypton factor, and have a lil green stick man dragging a cross.

One of my lecturers won krypton factor, mastermind and sale of the century. Then they brought him back for the sale of the century super round, and he won that as well.

Aidan

for some weird reason I would ahve thought they wouldnt allow someone to enter multiple quiz shows? Still, what a good cunt.

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:03 pm

hahaha for serious Aidan? that's nuts! i thought they'd ban him from competing again too, so they didn't lose more money. maybe he got them really high ratings or something.

_ben

Postby _ben » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:19 pm

xCaptainx wrote:
The Cancer wrote:My Standard 4 teacher won on a particular evening of Sale of the Century and instead of perservering through the next few nights to potentially score more and better prizes, he bought a sewing machine (the first and cheapest prize they offered during the final "let's go shopping" segment) and cut it at that. We gave him so much shit for that.

hahah I actually remember that! what a moron.

hahah you actually remember a sale of the century! what a loser.

gemma wrote:hahaha for serious Aidan? that's nuts! i thought they'd ban him from competing again too, so they didn't lose more money. maybe he got them really high ratings or something.

i didnt think they actually spent too much on the prizes.
"Attention duped masses"

-Lisa Simpson.

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:02 pm

fuck yeah Aidan!! Trev's the man (Its trev kitsen ay?)
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

banned jones

Postby banned jones » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:14 pm

brian macdonnel?
or is it a mooonlighting job for university lecturers
getting high on the bad times

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:34 am

hahah you actually remember a sale of the century! what a loser.

well it was the ONLY one I saw that the dude take the VERY first thing. I can remember watching it thinking 'HAHAH! what a loser! who on earth would do that?'

So I'm a loser for having a great memory, and by loser you mean majestic god like figure of pure greatness, then yes, I'm a loser.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:57 am

PertHJ wrote:fuck yeah Aidan!! Trev's the man (Its trev kitsen ay?)

hes a really dodgy cunt. Some of my workmates were at a conference with him and they were talking about the Olsen Twins and Trevs like "oh yeah they're hot, id definately do them".

Haha hes like 50 something, what a good cunt.

Aidan

grrr-kek

Postby grrr-kek » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:23 pm

id be more worried about who's reading this message board and not posting.

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:29 pm

worried or excited?

totalfuckinghate

a c a b

Postby totalfuckinghate » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:31 pm

all cops are bastards

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:36 pm

haha he tells real dodgy storry in his lectures as well, he rules.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

9seconds

Re: punkas police posting

Postby 9seconds » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:08 pm

well its good to see my opinions were well formed, if not my typing skills(im self educated)
"Look how happy he is"

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:14 pm

enjoyed this relic of a thread
Uncinia vector

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat May 21, 2016 3:25 pm

dobies

9seconds

Re:

Postby 9seconds » Sat May 21, 2016 11:23 pm

banned jones wrote:none of this light hearted yet juvenile and innane banter changes the fact that

ALL COPPERS ARE BASTARDS
"Look how happy he is"

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”