Camping This summer?, JOIN US

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.

Have you ever smoked grass because someone said it was weed and pretended to be stoned?

Yes
No votes
no
78%
It was good shit, got me really fucked......
22%

Total votes: 18

donkeyscone

Camping This summer?, JOIN US

Postby donkeyscone » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:45 pm

Marty and I, and maybe nancy are going to be camping at Ohope Beach Holiday Park over the early january period. Come along, it will be funtastic.

P.S this message is aimed only at people who I like or Like me.
it's just not a game if the other team does'nt want to play

Hungus Maximist
disgruntled funkester

Postby Hungus Maximist » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:51 pm

if their's gonna be bang bang's then i am comming along. My downstairs need some feeding.

bridge.

Postby bridge. » Wed Oct 02, 2002 1:21 pm

no wonder not many people replied...haha...
you know im joking ricky. I might even tag along if you'll let me.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:00 pm

In that case you or leith better find a tent bridgey.

Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

bridge.

Postby bridge. » Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:34 pm

no see aidan

leith wont be going. heh.

Hungus Maximist
disgruntled funkester

Postby Hungus Maximist » Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:12 pm

you mean claire?

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:02 pm

Thats a funny call...but you should have left out the "people who i dont like" cause thats got nothing to do with it.

Aidan

PS: Actually leith and ricky were talking about it the other night on MSN, and marty wants to go to foxton.

fingers
SDC

Postby fingers » Thu Oct 03, 2002 9:22 am

foxton will be cheaper and more our style. ohope is more classy.
oh well, i'll be there if theres booze and drugs. this should be in upcoming events... maybe

FUCK

marty McFly

foxton was just a joke

Postby marty McFly » Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:41 pm

leith the suggestion of foxton was just a joke foxton would be the crapest place to go in nz for a camp my back yard would be more fun.
nah we should seriously get a tent in my back yard then if it rains we can just go inside

fingers
SDC

Postby fingers » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:28 am

Lets just camp in that school near your house.

Dibs not supplying booze or drugs.

haylee

ohope beach

Postby haylee » Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:43 pm

well well well

i went to ohope beach for new years last year wait on would you call it this year? well the one that was at the start of 2002 then, the one that made 2001 into 2002...

first of all, do you guys have a tent site? ohope is fuckin expensive, and they changed the rules trhe new years thats just been, no drinking on other peoples tentsites and no drinkin on the beach blalh bnlah blah and apparently the beach used to be where all the action was i tells ya this year it was very dead...

anyway the tentsite thing, if you aare thinking of going arounjd new eyars, its booked out around may, so your sort of fucked unless you have a site. ITs so insane that my friend who goes there pretty much every year, they had to book when they were leaving, because it was already getting pretty full...

however if you guys have a site and stuff it would be fucking cool and if you permitted it i would come and harass ya cos its a [pretty cool place, minus the sharks and jellyfish...

anyway cheerio
pffffft

fingers
SDC

Postby fingers » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:01 pm

Last year in Taupo we managed to score a fucking choice campsite right in the middle of Jon's backyard... free of charge... Twas good shit.

Who needs a site, all you need is a tent and a sleeping bag/newspaper.

I think the school across the road from martys hosue would be wixamatic though

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:24 pm

Yes
0% [ 0 ]
no
90% [ 10 ]
It was good shit, got me really fucked......
9% [ 1 ]

that equals 99% weird...

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:22 am

Money we have and Im sure my parents would be able to arrange something, they have never had too much trouble aquiring the seemingly impossible, this would be a walk in the park.

However the reason this site was selected was because it was wicked fun, however if wicked fun it is no longer then alternative arrangements must be made.

luckily this idea was very much in the development phase,

any new suggestions?

haylee

uhhm

Postby haylee » Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:03 pm

errrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm

shrug.

maybe um

shrug
pffffft

marty McFly

Postby marty McFly » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:41 pm

it sounds like its either central normal school or my back yard
proving the point that we like to think we are adventureus but when it comes down to it we will settle for the easy option aslong as there is drugs and alcahol

but ya cant go wrong with foxton the fox town

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:59 am

we're all going up coromandel this year, someone has a batch at whangamata, and all others will be camping all around and going there 4 a party...

OR

hot water beach, but that place is always crowded as, but my plan is 2 just go there in the middle of the night at low tide, with a shitload of beer(or bourbon) and a buch of shovels and we will get a place, most perfect would be if the tide was out 4 dawn so we could get up while it was still dark, at like 3 in the morning and then start drinking, nah nobody would be into that i can see it now....(it would work 4 new years eve tho, but 1000 other ppl would have the same idea)

OR

anyway the good thing about coromandel is there are always places no-one else is, u can go camping up in the bush then just drive down 2 the beach in the morning... i like camping by rivers there are a few free places up there...

OR

if that fails were going all the way 2 the bay of islands but i cant invite stangers on THAT mission sorry...

this was a good plan but now im going down south, of course nobody had showed any interest in hanging out with me and my non-punk friends anyway so nyah.
Last edited by Ph!1 on Sun Oct 20, 2002 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haylee

Postby haylee » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:03 pm

tehre is a real choice place to camp up here (norther than the bay of islands, shock horror!) called matai bay... i been tehre a few times, one time there were some evil ravers near us and all they did was play terrible music 24-7 heh... but yeah thats just my opinion, no doubt they hated what we were listenin to as well!

but yeah matai bay is choice, its on the karikari peninsula... which is near kataia, its south of kaitaia by the way.

toodle-oo
pffffft

i didn't mean to..

hskdhfls

Postby i didn't mean to.. » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:52 pm

yeah well i don't exactely know you donkeyscone but hey i shall add me little bit, there is a place called vinegar hill outside PN (i think about and hour i dunno) it's pretty good, cheap, nice river, and good high cliffs for jumping off, only problem is that unless you go in the middle of summer the water is fucking cold. yeah i have a tent too it's pretty damn big, like two rooms and a porchey thingy that you can make into another closed in room, it can easily sleep my whole family (5) and thats with cookers and airbeds and suitcases and stuff, but if you don't mind squishing you could easily sleep like 10 people on bedrolls.

yeah i spent like a week there at my last new years in pn i remember the people camping next door to us getting out thir saw and cutting branches off hte tree so they could have a better view of the river etc, from their tent window.. this would have been semi fine if it hadn't been in the middle of the night when they were drunk off their faces..

happy camping

catherine

ps. if you decide that you are gonna go, and need a tent then email me, cos it should be sweet.

haylee

catherieeeeee

Postby haylee » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:14 am

hey catherrrinneeyninny

have fun at dkm you evil cow

my plan fucked up now i cant see them, damnit

are you going to nonpunkfest-punkfest?

i have visited palmy once
i was greatly shocked at its size. i tell you palmy folk yer lucky, its bigger than the great can of beer, which doesnt really say much, but id always thought palmy was a stupid place, meh i duno anyway
pffffft

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:05 pm

The Idea of camping wa yours marty, you cant possibly be that fickle, or are you scared that you cant afford it on your benefit?

dont be a fool, we have to top last year!

marty McFly

yep im still up for it

Postby marty McFly » Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:51 pm

yeah im still up for a camp but the chances are i wont have money for a little while so ill save up my benefit but i should have plenty of money this is gonna be a goos holiday with reelbigfish in the first week a camp at some time a seccond camp around new years and a big day out including millencolin and Qotsa so i should avoid spending too much on alcahol when i dont need it so i can have money when its important
yay i like fun

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:00 pm

Millencolin at BDO????????? Yeeehawww

Are you Talking about that christian camp whats it called....... I want to go!

fingers
SDC

Postby fingers » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:20 am

youth trek?

hahahahah dibs not going.

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Tue Oct 15, 2002 4:38 pm

thats the one, come on leith we could hang out with lots of polynesians

T

new years

Postby T » Tue Oct 15, 2002 8:10 pm

are u guys talking bout camping for this new years? hah has to top last years?? that wont be hard..wot did we do? walk into town drunk and get lost..then goto sleep and waking up hearing jez talking...oh and finding a german guy on the bus..that was cool.me and marty "stole" his beer.

beckii

Postby beckii » Tue Oct 15, 2002 10:23 pm

if you are planning on actually paying to stay at a camp site apparently the ONLY place left out of all the rad holiday spots (whangamata, ohope, the mount etc) is at papamoa. i know this cos my brother and his mates have booked like 5 sites there over new years. anyway this place doesn't mind you boozing but you have to buy your piss there (they search the cars on arrival) and wear wristbands to show you're staying there. wat hardouts!! probably worth it tho, papamoa is PRIMO. spent a few days there last summer....
campsite or no campsite, a mission away from the city is best!

fingers
SDC

Postby fingers » Wed Oct 16, 2002 10:32 am

nah fuck it, lets organise it the day before new years like last year.

T

yes

Postby T » Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:51 pm

im with leith..but it would be rad to get tons of people orgainzing it on the day before too..so we can hang with them!

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Wed Oct 16, 2002 6:10 pm

The grovelling sounds really cool...otherwise whereever you guys go, im sick of hanging out with people where I have to dress up and go to town or sit and listen to Korn.

Aidan

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”