OneMustFall/HungJury/StillWaiting/IfIHadAGun/Marmoots of...

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
Dirty Dancin' Dave
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Location: The Outback Inn

hmmm

Postby Dirty Dancin' Dave » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:45 pm

Oh, I love that response. If I had a dollar for every time I'd heard it I'd be rich... never mind 'sorry for insulting you'. Neither me or my girlfriend said anything to you in the 'heat of the argument'. The 'heat of the argument' was your abuse to us.


Bro, don't be mistaken into thinking that I said anything to you or your g/f for the whole night...but my friend did. And your friend threw bottles at my friends' cars, who didn't say or do anything to your friend or any of your friends. Moral of the story is that bad things happen to good people. Don't think you're gonna get any pity from me....you're down there...I'm up here......
:roll: Say it ain't so, I will not go turn the lights off, carry me home
................let's leave it at that.
Image

User avatar
FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 10019
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:25 pm
Location: Lurking
Contact:

Re: ...

Postby FiveIronFan » Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:21 pm

squeaky wrote:Oh, I love that response. If I had a dollar for every time I'd heard it I'd be rich... never mind 'sorry for insulting you'. Neither me or my girlfriend said anything to you in the 'heat of the argument'. The 'heat of the argument' was your abuse to us.


roboticerotica wrote:My favourite part of the night was calling a hamtown sxer a faggot! he got so mad
me "faggot!"
him"go fuck yourself"
me "I will! Masturbation Liberation!"
him"you'll fucking have to you fat dyke, cause no one else will have you!"
ha! he was cool!


Seems that the hamilton straight edgers didnt start anything in that particular situation ange....all they did was retaliate with the same bigotry that liz showed. She made fun of their christian beliefs (and dont say she didnt) and they made fun of her sexuality.

Difference is that they have apologised...and she was proud of her insenstivity. Whos the bigger person now? Certainly not the fat fucking dyke.



Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

selbstmord
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:14 pm

Postby selbstmord » Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:44 pm

die instantly
Last edited by selbstmord on Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
skeeter murders
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:03 pm
Location: welcome bay
Contact:

Postby skeeter murders » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:07 pm

isnt that the guy who blew up something?

User avatar
deathrockboy
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:09 pm
Location: hamilton

Postby deathrockboy » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:20 pm

It's Timothy Mc Veigh, he was killed by America, for killing a whole bunch of people when he blew up a building, in Oklahoma City. He blew up the FBI building. And wrote a book.

A positive role model for all kids. (that was sarcasm)

and he got mentioned on bowling for columbine.

deathrockboy

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12154
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:39 pm

yeah, all those victims were colateral damage or something for his war on the government. He was quite a smart lil cookie, and everything went to his plan.

User avatar
slaughter
C.U.N.T.
Posts: 7639
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:23 pm

Postby slaughter » Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:28 am

i think this whole thing is pathetic. if you invite a band to play 8 hours from their home, you treat them with respect.

the underground tour is coming your way some time between august and october, bands like Holdfast, Cold By Ginga, All Left Out and Mums Dollar maybe even an apearance from the bleeders.

Now what does $5 out of your pocket do to one night? not a hell of a lot.
i know pert came a checked it out for a bit last time. anything to say??
i also know that no postering was done (dont look at me). but im sure this year something better will be done about that.

hopefully i can organize something before then so you can at least see what it will be like. i dont care what kind of bands play there, as long as no one lets their own beliefs in the way, hell i have some strong beliefs guys in my band dont agree with at all. same with them to me.

im sure if a few people helped each other out here and there it would all run smoother....
ImageImageImageImageImage
dclxvi wrote:i recently bought myself a bottle of canadian club, now i have a hole in a door to fix, and a broken lock to replace

mike
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:30 pm

Postby mike » Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:06 am

I dont think he was meaning to die for what he did(McVeigh).Good on him for standing up for what he believed in, he got shat on in the first place.I just dont think I would do the same.He ended up hurting people not even related to why he got shat on, which is not at all good, but at the same time sends a signal to the U.S.A, dont go round shitting on everybody like they do to everybody.Apparently they knew an hour before and pulled their top guys out of there before it all happened, why not everyone else???.If this is true they are more fucked than I can ever imagine.I dont know if this is for sure though, its just something mates tell me.

User avatar
Toots
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:45 pm
Location: Undisclosed

Postby Toots » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:25 am

Um, he was a neo-nazi by the way, not some heroic anarchist guerilla
Please! Tell me about those fucking golf shoes!

xsfat
Posts: 6244
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:58 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby xsfat » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:31 am

"if you invite a band to play 8 hours from their home, you treat them with respect."
you'll be happy to know me & fuzz treated all the ham boys the best we can
in the course of the gig, i was on their side 100% even if they caused anythin

User avatar
slaughter
C.U.N.T.
Posts: 7639
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:23 pm

Postby slaughter » Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:00 pm

thats cool Xsfat or Ethel or whatever they call you.
I dunno it seems to me that welly doesnt really accept a new band from out of town, only the bigger bands that have been round a bit longer. hell if 4 bands i hadnt really heard of came to my town id go. wouldnt matter who they were or where they played. you never know what someone might pull out, might amaze you, might piss you off. you gotta give everyone a chance.

Well tell you what Ethel. Ill try and organize something with you and Fuzz, sounds like you two got your shit together.
how does Holdfast, Dirkdrent, Tried for Treason and The Deadline sound??

of course a bit latter on... we'll see.
ImageImageImageImageImage
dclxvi wrote:i recently bought myself a bottle of canadian club, now i have a hole in a door to fix, and a broken lock to replace

User avatar
less than zero
Posts: 1407
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:51 pm
Location: north shore
Contact:

Postby less than zero » Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:18 pm

:o whats a neo-nazi? hehe sorry just dont know that

and who is dirkdrent?????
:lol:

*peaceout*

ps: im only 13 so that mioght explain something :roll:
Sasquatch wrote:HAHA IT WAS A JOKE ALL ALONG BRO TAKE IT EASY I'M JUST HAVING A LAUGH THE WHOLE TIME YOUS BITCHS NEED TO LIGHTEN UP DFY GFY UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER

User avatar
deathrockboy
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:09 pm
Location: hamilton

Postby deathrockboy » Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:41 pm

Neo = New
Nazi = Nazi, follower of Hitler,National socalism, white power, ect.

Basically a term used to describe any sort of national socialist around today. But is often used much more broadly.

And, dirkdrent is a band, but thats all i know.

Deathrockboy

User avatar
skeeter murders
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:03 pm
Location: welcome bay
Contact:

Postby skeeter murders » Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:29 pm

dirk drent is a band with a girl named shelley in it, and she plays bass.... and i saw them once... and thought they were quite good.

thats all i know.

unless i have been brutaly mistaken.

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19671
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Postby PertHJ » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:01 pm

I dunno it seems to me that welly doesnt really accept a new band from out of town, only the bigger bands that have been round a bit longer.


well in my opinion i don't think you know what your talking about. If this is infact a problem I don't think its just a problem in welly - its a nationwide thing.

and yes dirkdrent is the band with shelly in it.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

User avatar
less than zero
Posts: 1407
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:51 pm
Location: north shore
Contact:

Postby less than zero » Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:20 pm

haha i know what a nazi is i just didnt know what the neo part meant

thanks guys
Sasquatch wrote:HAHA IT WAS A JOKE ALL ALONG BRO TAKE IT EASY I'M JUST HAVING A LAUGH THE WHOLE TIME YOUS BITCHS NEED TO LIGHTEN UP DFY GFY UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER

xsfat
Posts: 6244
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:58 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby xsfat » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:16 pm

wgtn has a great scene i reckon, ive noticed alot of new kids at shows, the bad ones throw up alot but its great to have new blood to suck YUM
dirk drent is a tight pop punk band, shelley fronts it, she posts here sometimes, they've played at the gig me & nick setup, it was great nte
as for organisin a show, i'll be glad with only helping out now. i can defintly point u in the right direction & talk to venues for you but i dont want the responsibility anymore. PM if u need anythin

>>>>>>&
Posts: 3479
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:37 pm

Postby >>>>>>& » Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:39 am

i always took neo 2 mean something like semi, as these ppl claim they are nazi but are in fact the type of scum that such a system was out 2 destroy, nazism does not = racism

timothy mcveigh was a redneck, he got it mostly wrong, but he was unhinged, the amercan system pushed him 2 far, he was just an ordinary guy who reacted...

i wouldnt call dirkdrent pop.
i am of the mind and the opinion that if something doesn't accept you,
you do everything in your power to fucking destroy it.
i don't care if it's the world, society, your family or a fucking high school
keg party.
you do everything you can to hit back...and strike back.
let go of some of that fucking hatred
i wanna poison this world the way it fuckin poisoned me.
i'm gonna to everthing, EVERYTHING in my power to corrupt, to twist, to
destroy, to rip apart, to poison.
i'm gonna spit my last breath in all your faces.
you're gonna hear me laughin at the end.

Dirty Dancin' Dave
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Location: The Outback Inn

...

Postby Dirty Dancin' Dave » Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:18 pm

neo=new :splat:

Pardon me for my ignorance :roll: ...but what is this 'nazi system', you speak of?

See I was under the impression that nazism was very rascist...eg. Final Solution...etc.
Image

User avatar
deathrockboy
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:09 pm
Location: hamilton

Postby deathrockboy » Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:23 pm

Taken from www.dictionary.com
Na·zi ( P ) Pronunciation Key (näts, nt-)
n. pl. Na·zis
A member of the National Socialist German Workers' Party, founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power in 1933 under Adolf Hitler.
often nazi An adherent or advocate of policies characteristic of Nazism; a fascist.

adj.
Of, relating to, controlled by, or typical of the National Socialist German Workers' Party.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[German, short for Nationalsozialistische deutsche Arbeiter-Partei, National Socialist German Workers' Party.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nazi·fi·cation (-s-f-kshn) n.
Nazi·fy (-s-f) v.

A person can be a Nazi in the nation socialism sense, without necessarily being racist.
Of course, most neonazi's are racist, but it's their racism that earns them the tag "neonazi" not any political affiliation they may have.

blah

deathrockboy

User avatar
less than zero
Posts: 1407
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:51 pm
Location: north shore
Contact:

Postby less than zero » Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:53 pm

yea i would think nazism were racist since them nazis were racist and eye..colour..racist (man what the hell was he taking at hte time)

the nazi system david is probably like those american collage secret cults that they have like the movie skull(holy smack thats a wicked movie) :roll:
Sasquatch wrote:HAHA IT WAS A JOKE ALL ALONG BRO TAKE IT EASY I'M JUST HAVING A LAUGH THE WHOLE TIME YOUS BITCHS NEED TO LIGHTEN UP DFY GFY UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER

rogue
Bringin' the vibes since n00dsgate '05
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:39 pm
Location: Hamilton

Postby rogue » Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:58 pm

congratulations kathy, your post on the 14th page was stupendous. haha, I GOT ME CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!6th months that took, email me i needs to speak with you, and you needs to read me fortune.
BYE!
Alicja
Image

selbstmord
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:14 pm

Postby selbstmord » Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:00 am

eat strychnine.
Last edited by selbstmord on Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

>>>>>>&
Posts: 3479
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:37 pm

Postby >>>>>>& » Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:57 am

nazism is a system like democracy(ha) communism and yes even anarchism,

its is not nessacarily racist, but it is basically facist as deathrockboy has already said,

Nazism was bigger than hitler, all that jew hating and master race bullshit was his baby tho,

i will excuse ur ignorance david, i even would have excused timothy mcveigh, poor stupid cunt, he was sucked in by the americas system (its not democracy watever it is) a product of his environment he was made racist by how the world was represented to him, im often surprised im not,

but then again, im often [insertgooddescriptivewordhere] at the oh-so-clever buggers who theorise on a perfect society, but cant understand why so many ppl are racist.....

because hitlers nazism was racist, the dumb racists take his symbolism wat they dont and some of you dont get, is that nazism was a very nearly successful attempt at creating a perfect facist society, as Jello Biafra points out in 'nazi punks fuck off' "you'll [boneheads] be the first 2 go" nazism was about order, theres precious little order in the lives of most racist skins ive ever known. racism was in fact hitlers/nazisms downfall, they had 2 eliminate the jews, doing so as a race was a mistake, because it united his enemies if he eliminated their society it would have been fine, (fine as long as u dont mind living under a psychotic suppressive regime) as the problem was thier money hoarding habits which didnt make for the united nation that the nazis needed..

the reason for the racism is of course much deeper, they just wernt german, 'not like us' the rednecks of germany were easy prey for hitlers logic, especially because he was right.

damn dirty Urserers. :wink: :lol:

whn i was at school i was compelled 2 read a book called 'The Wave' i forget who wrote it, but it wont be hard 2 find. it should explain alot about nazism as a system, its not any sort of history however.
i am of the mind and the opinion that if something doesn't accept you,
you do everything in your power to fucking destroy it.
i don't care if it's the world, society, your family or a fucking high school
keg party.
you do everything you can to hit back...and strike back.
let go of some of that fucking hatred
i wanna poison this world the way it fuckin poisoned me.
i'm gonna to everthing, EVERYTHING in my power to corrupt, to twist, to
destroy, to rip apart, to poison.
i'm gonna spit my last breath in all your faces.
you're gonna hear me laughin at the end.

xsfat
Posts: 6244
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:58 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby xsfat » Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:01 am

anyways bak to the gig. thnx 2 every band that playd & everyone who paid.
some bond was deducted. i gave kathy, dan & blair a little koha jst as an appreciation for playing. i also gave kathy & dan some money for playin at last yr's punkfest. so if u r in those bands and need some money, blackmail the above people.

deathchurch
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:27 pm
Location: dunedin
Contact:

Postby deathchurch » Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:56 am

mehehe

User avatar
whatevs bro
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:36 am
Location: no fixed abode

Postby whatevs bro » Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:32 pm

i disagree with you harlequin, German nazism was inherently racist. The 25 points of the nazi party stated this.


http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/25points.htm

hitler created nazism, not nationalism, i think you're getting confused.
are you down with the sound from this devil town?

Dirty Dancin' Dave
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Location: The Outback Inn

...

Postby Dirty Dancin' Dave » Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:41 pm

i disagree with you harlequin, German nazism was inherently racist. The 25 points of the nazi party stated this.


I'm gonna have to side with you on that one...see Nazism as a 'system' really doesn't exist outside the nazi party, which was very much rascist. You can suggest the nazism was about order, but the fact of the matter is, that the only time nazism has held a place in world politics is in Nazi Germany, and the was very disordered...underneath it all.

I've read The Wave by the way, although it was a while ago, and I don't remember much about it, or if I finished it...
Image

User avatar
deathrockboy
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:09 pm
Location: hamilton

Postby deathrockboy » Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:16 pm

You can, however have national socialism, without it being racist.

Possibly.

but then, Nazism was only one form of national socalism.

I have to disagree with the person above, who said

racism was in fact hitlers/nazisms downfall, they had 2 eliminate the jews, doing so as a race was a mistake, because it united his enemies


I agree with the first part, that racism was hitlers downfall, but not because it united his enemies. It was his downfall, because he put too much effort into it, and wasted to many resources and people to exterminate people. If he had focussed his attention on world domination, and waited to kill people when he had suceeded, he may have been more likely to win the war.
Unfortunatly, history says that britian didn't declare war, untill some other country had been invaded (my history fails me as to which one..) even though hitlers anti jewish campaign was well underway. Indeed, one wonders how much they actually knew about this.
America didn't join untill pearl harbour.

anyway, i ramble

deathrockboy

User avatar
whatevs bro
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:36 am
Location: no fixed abode

Postby whatevs bro » Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:56 pm

that's what I was saying, racism is inherent in the nazi regime, but not necessarily within nationalist socialism. But whoever said nationstates were a good idea? (hee)

Hitler invaded poland, thus Britain, (then australia and new zealand) joined the war. He'd already taken over that part of czechoslovakia, I don't recall the name.

Hitler was racist, he perceived jews as a threat to the nationalist state. However he also saw homosexuals were detrimental to a better germany, not only jews had symbols (gay people had pink triangles i think).

Asides from that I think not winning the battle of britain and also the decision to invade russia also helped to fuck him up. Bad logistical planning in the case of russia man, that shit was wack.
are you down with the sound from this devil town?


Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests