OneMustFall/HungJury/StillWaiting/IfIHadAGun/Marmoots of...

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
fuzz

OneMustFall/HungJury/StillWaiting/IfIHadAGun/Marmoots of...

Postby fuzz » Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:55 am

hahaha fucking hahaha funny.

um too many fights, and noise complaints but we did break even with extras for the bands and all that shit. we should get the bond back (provided i can be fucked cleaning up the remaining beer/puke/etc on the floors and walls and stuff)nothing was damaged so it's all sweet. shame about all the tension going on there, i just wanna say, not all sXe kids are like that and not all crusties are like that either. respect and be respected i say.

anyway, review time!

STILL WAITING - uh well um this was our first show, i broke various drum pieces including completely totalling my kick pedal muahaha good times

IF I HAD A GUN... - i didn't see all of them but what i did see was insanely crazily good as per usual

THE MARMOOTS OF FIRETOP PENIS - hahahahahahahhahaha i asked for bonus donor and i got this... fuckin brilliant. someone restrain ford in future.

HUNG JURY - i didn't see very much of them but very tight indeed, they've come along way baby

ONE MUST FALL - scary hamiltonian shit goin on there. many a fight was had. too many. tolerance is a word people should add to their vocabularies me thinks. anyway, music was real tight and hard, made me wanna go nuts and kill stuff or something. shrug, i enjoyed them.

um also there was some lost property:

a browny coloured bag containing beer, camera and a cd wallet was found
a leather belt was found
discman was lost

pm me about anything

thanks to everyone who helped out with cleaning, organising, breaking up fights, setting up, giving me pleasure, lending gear etc. big thanks to one must fall travelling all that way. hope everyone had a nice night and ain't too bruised..

happy easter
love fuzz
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nutman

Postby Nutman » Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:54 am

My favorite quotes from the whole night were both from fuzz
1) when everyone was fighting and he grabbed the mic and goes "STOP IT YOU GUYS ARE ALL ACTING LIKE F'ING SCHOOL CHILDREN!!!!" the look on everyones faces after he said that was almost worth the long as drive down (took us 8 hours, must of been cos of easter weekend traffic? and a big stop in taupo).

2) when some our mates had been punched in the face and spat at and all that other crap, just for 4 guys hardcore dancing on a slippery floor so it wasnt even really to the full extent of what normally goes down. well, all the fights were broken up towards the end and it was just a whole heap of people yelling at each other, fuzz was kneeling on the ground and looked up at me and goes "welcome to wellington". that was awesome bro lol.

and also a couple of other things that were funny was when all the anger and yelling was directed at us. we all left the building to load our gear into the car. came back in and they were still yelling....??? we werent even in the building...

thanks to those guys who actually enjoyed our set, and to the guys who didnt mock us and our beliefs. cheers :)

>>>>>>&

Postby >>>>>>& » Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:16 am

HAHAH awesome,

i woulda been beaten by both sides if i was there..
Last edited by >>>>>>& on Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am of the mind and the opinion that if something doesn't accept you,
you do everything in your power to fucking destroy it.
i don't care if it's the world, society, your family or a fucking high school
keg party.
you do everything you can to hit back...and strike back.
let go of some of that fucking hatred
i wanna poison this world the way it fuckin poisoned me.
i'm gonna to everthing, EVERYTHING in my power to corrupt, to twist, to
destroy, to rip apart, to poison.
i'm gonna spit my last breath in all your faces.
you're gonna hear me laughin at the end.

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:17 am

haha yeah mate, we showed ya some good ole' welington hospitality/brutality. hope to see ya again soon
:wink:

newnoise

Postby newnoise » Sun Apr 20, 2003 11:07 am

holy fuck jesus christ. no fucking way. it started out nicely, bailey is INCREDIBLY talented, you guys have got great assets there. speak of the devil, she just signed in!
blair and the boys were awesome as ever, even though my consciousness was slowly going.. marmoots i can slightly remember, dan taped a mic to his face. it was funny. i was vomitting for half of their set and then i began to cry. i was in the room when hung jury were playing, but i was still pre occupied, it was definitely a good come back though. LONG LIVE THE SKACORE. (i just can't wait for rupert to see that.)
official member of the carrie brownstein salivation crew

puppykicker

Postby puppykicker » Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:04 pm

hahaahaa..... well i had fun... still waiting were cool, marmoots were fuckin hilerious, good to see hung jury again, if i had a gun... were cool. but the peice de resitance was definately one must falls set, they played real well, until fights started breaking out, now it was weird, cause i think the crusties problem was in the way these guys were dancing, but it was like 4 of them and it was tame as, i mean even at most shows here the dancings more violent than that, but then, i spose it was jus an excuse to beat up straight edgers. id like to say thanks to the hamtown guys for coming down here, and tell ya, it wasnt so bad, we gotta put up with shit like that all the fuckin time. id also like to say thanks to the stupid fucking crusties, especially manuel (p.s ur a pussy for trying to use a fucking weapon in a fist fight) for punching me in the head whilst i was trying to break it up.
step up to get yo' rep up

Andy Justice

thanks guys.

Postby Andy Justice » Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:09 pm

Thanks for the Hamilton guys comeing down. Thanks to the peace preaching guy who punched me in the nads.
I really do belive that some people down here are intolerent of non drinking christians. Grow up and get a job!!!

I was originally led to belive that it was going to be the out of towners to start the violence, with preaching and what not. It turned out to be a very tame version of hamtown danceing that was the so called trigger.
Yea right, sounds like some people in welly have some issues.

Oh and Manuel you put me off cxe, you raped it.

&

Postby & » Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:33 pm

What the hell is the matter with people?
Violence over something as ridiculous and unimportant as whether or not you choose to drink?
Fucking neanderthals.

[absolut d-takt råpunk]

Postby [absolut d-takt råpunk] » Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:13 pm

maybe the hardcore kids should be a bit more considerate when "hardcore dancing" in a pit... its totally acceptable for people to have a problem with that shit, you know?

either way, manuel is an asshole.

&

Postby & » Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:36 pm

Who cares which side is right or wrong. They're all macho, testosterone overloaded fools anyway.

puppykicker

Postby puppykicker » Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:35 pm

funny thing was i found that tao was hitting me lots more in the pit than anyone else, and he was being the most violent (eg. actually aiming to hit people instead of just dancing) and yet he had this big problem with everyone else....

p.s gwillym, if u wont tolerate violence whilst trying to watch a band, stand back a little, or foward a little or whatever, i mean all the dancings done in a fairly small contained area, if you dont wanna get hit, stay out of said area, its not too hard. fucking tolerance people....
step up to get yo' rep up

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:56 pm

gwilym, we gots ya tape, pm me and we'll suss somethin out

Nutman

Postby Nutman » Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:22 pm

so when are we playing down there next?? haha no way.
apparently if we go back we'll get a wine bottle in our faces. and also someones going to look at the shows list and when we play next theyre going to get a bus, take a whole lot of people up with a shotgun, a tomahawk, and some other violent crap.

i like hamilton crusty punks, you guys are so tolerant and non violent. not that all the wellington crusty punks are violent. some of them were just kinda... a wee bit on the angry side. but then i spose everyone was kinda angry.
made me really appreciate what we have up here in hamilton and auckland

&

Postby & » Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:25 pm

Don't hate Wellington because of that. We're not all bad.
You're going to tell all the other Hamtown bands to stay away from this place aren't you? :wink:

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:32 pm

hahaha wow what a fucking funny funny gig!!

still waiting - well HC aint really my thing but wix anyway, baileys voice is so good.

if i had a gun. good as ever

marmoots - hahahahahhaa

HJ - yeah, shame our set got cut short...what was the deal with that?

one must fall - yeah HC not really my thing but you sounded good from out side

hahah ok

so

I was originally led to belive that it was going to be the out of towners to start the violence, with preaching and what not. It turned out to be a very tame version of hamtown danceing that was the so called trigger.

kicking someone in the head is still kicking someone in the head - no matter what way you look at it.
- yeah sure forgive and forget. however i now do see a error in the saying "if you dont like HC dancing dont go to HC shows"

its a shame that a harmless joke as creat edge has given some idiots a slogan to throw around, and somehow validate sXe bashing.

straight edge people arent dicks - its the dicks wich are dicks. same goes with crusts and cXe's
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

ryan

Postby ryan » Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:36 pm

Def Kid wrote:+DID I MISS THE WAR? Christian sXe harcore kids vs angry drunk welly punkS!????
FUCK! WHAT A LAUGH!

Fuck yes!

violence breeds violence: oh yeah, it was a real bloodbath... :roll:

Will all you silly boys please get over it! drunken brawls are fun, and that one wasn't even serious. Did anyone even get hurt, past a couple of bruises? Fuck you'd think half of you had been taken to hospital the way some boys freaked out. If you can't tell the difference between an actual punch-up and some Saturday night fun, go back to school.

&

Postby & » Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:38 pm

Spoken like a true punk rocker.

At least I learned something at school you moron.

sophiee

Postby sophiee » Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:56 pm

well despite sitting in the toilet with one drunk spewing in the sink and the other in the toilet, i had a fairly good night. still waiting, you guys were really great! awesome awesome sound going on there. if i had a gun, what can i say, very entertaining, GO HARD. marmoots of firetop penis hahaha one of the fucking funniest things of the night!!! hung jury ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love you guys! you are like my gods but not really! lol! even tho you had 2 cut your set short, i enjoyed every minute of it! you are really tight. one must fall. didnt get to see much of you but as pert said, from what i heard you sounded great.

peace!

sophie

&

Postby & » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:16 pm

You've certainly convinced me. :roll:
Seriously, I'm sure anyone reading this can see how pathetically stupid you are. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so infuriatingly abusive along with your ignorance.

sweet cuz

Postby sweet cuz » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:16 pm

whats cXe
go auckland
hurricanes won.
im happy :D

gremlin

gum

Postby gremlin » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:19 pm

so i gess manuel rhymes with spaniel then

ryan

Postby ryan » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:23 pm

cXe is crate edge

:)) manuel rulzs

HTDS

Postby HTDS » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:29 pm

and I thought I was pathetic..... :roll:

nutmans got no nuts he got fucked up hahqahahahahahhahahahhaha

Fucking tosser. (Not you David).
Well it aint gunna suck itself...

&

Postby & » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:29 pm

What are you going to do, beat me up? Oh gosh I'm frightened.
I don't really want to come near you thanks, your anti-shower stance doesn't sit too well with me. But hey, if you really want next time I see you I'll be sure to let you know what a dumb cunt you are.

deathchurch

Postby deathchurch » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:39 pm

Ugghhh.

bicycle communique

Postby bicycle communique » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:39 pm

does anyone else feel like having a group hug??

:BIG:
There's a bluebird in my heart

Nutman

Postby Nutman » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:44 pm

yea i wasnt even in those fights. remember i was in the band, you were probibly to drunk to know who you were going at though.
what do you look like manual? are you the guy who threatened us with that wine bottle?

some people i just wish for their sake they werent born

2 storey lady

fightin'

Postby 2 storey lady » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:45 pm

My favourite part of the night was calling a hamtown sxer a faggot! he got so mad
me "faggot!"
him"go fuck yourself"
me "I will! Masturbation Liberation!"
him"you'll fucking have to you fat dyke, cause no one else will have you!"
ha! he was cool!
QUEERS AGAINST CAPITALISM!

ryan

Postby ryan » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:46 pm

chorus of one wrote:What the hell is the matter with people?
Violence over something as ridiculous and unimportant as whether or not you choose to drink?
Fucking neanderthals.

Comments like this give the impression that the cXe punks stood around and went 'let's beat these guys up cos they don't drink' which is just plain wrong. The wellington crowd just didn't like having to avoid flying arms and legs while they were trying to dance. Of course people who have had a few drinks are going to react differently to that kind of thing than sober people who love the band. It's a violent way of dancing, so to expect a non-violent outcome is a bit much to ask of a midnight-Saturday-night crowd.

&

Postby & » Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:49 pm

Don't get the impression that I like hardcore dancing, I think it's retarded, and yes it does get people hurt.
But is the solution to that to go fight them?
I think not.

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”