are you aidan? (quiz)

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
User avatar
in no particular order
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:42 pm
Location: Hamilton
Contact:

Postby in no particular order » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:51 pm

You scored a 27% on the "are you aidan?" Quizie!
4 people had a score lower than yours

76 people had a score higher than yours

2 people had a score the same as yours

Does this mean when im lying in a hospital bed dying cause i got no kidney, that there is a 27% chance that aidan will be able to be cold and hateful and ignore the fact he could save me?
Another Victim of the Game, a Movie plays in my Mind. But theres still Tomorrow, with Seventy-Seven times Seven Chances.

User avatar
FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 10019
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:25 pm
Location: Lurking
Contact:

Postby FiveIronFan » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:58 pm

in no particular order wrote:You scored a 27% on the "are you aidan?" Quizie!
4 people had a score lower than yours

76 people had a score higher than yours

2 people had a score the same as yours

Does this mean when im lying in a hospital bed dying cause i got no kidney, that there is a 27% chance that aidan will be able to be cold and hateful and ignore the fact he could save me?


100%


Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

User avatar
gutter slut
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 12:07 pm
Contact:

Postby gutter slut » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:10 pm

You scored a 45% on the "are you aidan?" Quizie!
14 people had a score lower than yours

61 people had a score higher than yours

9 people had a score the same as yours

daith
in league with satan
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:30 pm
Location: this space for rent
Contact:

Postby daith » Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:00 pm

I need no quiz to tell me i'm Aidan. My team of expert scientists dictate that yes, I am in fact Aidan.



Aidan
According to the "Textbook of Abnormal Psychology" (Macmillan, revised edition, 1967), the 'feeble-minded' may be classified as follows:

Moron: 50-75 IQ
Imbecile: 25-50 IQ
Idiot: Below 25 IQ

xsfat
Posts: 6244
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:58 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby xsfat » Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:03 pm

TESTIFY

daith
in league with satan
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:30 pm
Location: this space for rent
Contact:

Postby daith » Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:10 pm

Off with your head. Executioner style.


Aidan
According to the "Textbook of Abnormal Psychology" (Macmillan, revised edition, 1967), the 'feeble-minded' may be classified as follows:

Moron: 50-75 IQ
Imbecile: 25-50 IQ
Idiot: Below 25 IQ

User avatar
Ace McWicked
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:18 pm
Location: Pirie Street of Sin
Contact:

Postby Ace McWicked » Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:29 am

If Aiden ever attempts to use the pick up line "Have you got any Aiden in you?" I can answer "Yes, in fact I am 61% Aiden."

User avatar
FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 10019
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:25 pm
Location: Lurking
Contact:

Postby FiveIronFan » Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:11 am

DZ wrote:If Aiden ever attempts to use the pick up line "Have you got any Aiden in you?" I can answer "Yes, in fact I am 61% Aiden."


First they make a quiz about Aidan and now Aiden too? When will the madness end!


Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

User avatar
Ace McWicked
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:18 pm
Location: Pirie Street of Sin
Contact:

Postby Ace McWicked » Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:23 pm

Uh-huh...(Nods knowingly even though he has no idea what the last post was about.)

daith
in league with satan
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:30 pm
Location: this space for rent
Contact:

Postby daith » Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:54 pm

My team of expert typing monkies (alternately monks, but thats another tale (alternatively tail)) dicate: tell all your friends and family to invest in an 'i'm with stupid teeshirt'
According to the "Textbook of Abnormal Psychology" (Macmillan, revised edition, 1967), the 'feeble-minded' may be classified as follows:

Moron: 50-75 IQ
Imbecile: 25-50 IQ
Idiot: Below 25 IQ

beef666
<3 tofu
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:43 am

Re: are you aidan? (quiz)

Postby beef666 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Man i wish i was Aidan.
http://www.myspace.com/abortedchristians666

dimery wrote: no beef with nobody, down for whatever, smoke weed every day

Lurch wrote:Zane has a secret Fred Durst shrine in his room. True story.

User avatar
Maleficent
mama poopoo
Posts: 13109
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:12 pm
Location: KAITI FOR LIFE

Re: are you aidan? (quiz)

Postby Maleficent » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:01 pm

i think this quiz idea, combined with the recent "poster" facts threads, could prove to be a lengthy timewaster for anyone up to the challenge.
http://aotearoa666.com/

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: are you aidan? (quiz)

Postby FC » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:52 am

This was a great thread. Im surprised I dont remmeber it.



Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
Maleficent
mama poopoo
Posts: 13109
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:12 pm
Location: KAITI FOR LIFE

Re: are you aidan? (quiz)

Postby Maleficent » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:56 am

I certainly didn't remember it. I was too busy giggling about lemonade.
http://aotearoa666.com/

User avatar
yvon
Posts: 3167
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:13 am
Location: The Discworld

Re: are you aidan? (quiz)

Postby yvon » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm surprised "100% Aidan" didn't become some kind of catch phrase.
"All paid employment degrades the mind."

User avatar
Rob Anybody
Posts: 2953
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 am

Re: are you aidan? (quiz)

Postby Rob Anybody » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:54 am

im just gutted daith no longer darkens these forums.
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."


Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests