SEEDY BURNER

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
The Leperchaun

SEEDY BURNER

Postby The Leperchaun » Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:49 am

i think thats how you spell it. does anyone know how to get in contact with the band seedy burner? i really need to get hold of them. a phone number, email address or anything would be helpful aye. cheers people.
Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; fish-white flesh puckered by the Highland breeze; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take ‘em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, bairns looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.

MC3PO

Postby MC3PO » Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:59 pm

i do believe it is 'the seede burners'.. i can get hold of a contact for you might take me a day to get back to you..

i have their demo(2 songs) and it is VERY cool..

luke//

Future Shock

Who?

Postby Future Shock » Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:43 am

Where They From?

Do They Sound Like NOFX???

Crusty Chaos Clown (Rap Crew) yawn

BJ

MC3PO

Postby MC3PO » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:47 am

jeez TES.. no need to let your cynicism shine through like that..

i'm assuming you think the CD burners are a bunch of skate shoe wearing spiky haired, whiny voiced, super fast, cliche major key melody writing losers with no respect for the daily struggles of the bona-fide anti-capitalist activist???

they are 3 guys from wanganui, they attended art school there(i suppose their bourgouis now huh??) and were in several bands over the last 10 years.. frayden and jupiter if remember correctly..

if you asked me what they sound like.. which you did, i would say;
they have a sound that you would expect the quintessential NZ indie/rock punk band to have.. dirty as hell, angry.. strong kiwi accents.. and the funny thing is that they have never been involved with a 'punk' scene as we know it(lucky for them) they are just a bunch of diy rocker dudes..

nofx?? hmm, yes whatever

luke//

Future Shock

Sorry Truly

Postby Future Shock » Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:58 pm

Sorry, I was just being sarcastic, I'm always like that

Frayden were awesome! how do U know these banz??? I used 2 B from there 'ya C.

BYE
BJ

fcoh

Re: SEEDY BURNER

Postby fcoh » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 pm

frayden still exist and are playing this friday in wellington and then saturday in wanganui. and yes they are awesome..
seede burners have closed that chapter I do believe.
lv f

Andrew_TA

Postby Andrew_TA » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:09 pm

this thread is over 6 years old bro

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 am

lol i remember when blargh was called TES, it was an acronym for something.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”