What are ya?

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.

what are ya??

Poll ended at Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:42 pm

Jew
5%
commie
10%
commie
10%
fash
5%
nazi
5%
anarchist
55%
anarco-comunist jew
10%

Total votes: 20

Ph!1

Re: poll

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:33 pm

nazi scum wrote: If there are so many Anarchists about Im looking forward to the wholesale disruption of the elections this year, and attacks against the banks police and polititians who supposedly oppress us. Otherwise your categories should be modified to -Wanna be Anarchist who still pays taxes to support our overlords
and-Real anarchist

well, hang on a minute, im not stupid enuff to throw my body on the spikes of government, does that make me a wannabe-anarchist?
i dont pay taxes...
arent you on the dole by the way?
does that make you a wannabe-nazi? cos i dont see you implementing any new immigration policys or installing a fascist government.

ned.

Postby ned. » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:03 am

^very good point.he also must not be very familar with history.he doesnt understand that it is better to use the system to your advantage.a lot of history books make out as if revolutions were carried out by great leaders.but a lot of these revolutionarys could only achieve what they did threw people working hard in their CURRENT system to set up a base for a revolution.which is what we must do.

slaughter
C.U.N.T.

Postby slaughter » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:08 am

wheres the dirtbag/cunt option?

you silly fuck, this is punkas. no one here actually cares about ANYTHING, thats why we are always online.

homo.
ImageImageImageImageImage
dclxvi wrote:i recently bought myself a bottle of canadian club, now i have a hole in a door to fix, and a broken lock to replace

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”